Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lunarly

Chatty Member
I hate how they complain about having to look after 4 kids on the weekend. They are their own children and 2 days isn’t a long time, especially when neither have full time jobs during the week! They’re basically saying having 4 kids is a chore and they don’t enjoy spending time with them which we know but you’d think they’d realise they were being so obvious about hating being parents.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Greentrees

VIP Member
612048B8-B05C-4F27-8505-350EE7DDF88A.jpeg

Gee thanks numnuts for your sound advice, I will remember that the next time my utility company and my banking institution are chasing my next mortgage repayments and I will tell them that Jonathan Joly told me "don't waste my life working only to fit in to some idea the media has shown you" 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Heidi77

VIP Member
Sorry for posting this back to back on two pages, but I just can't get over how pathetic/sad he looks, admittedly, the capri leggings and nightshirt aren't helping, he's like the black hole of attention seeking, the way he thinks he's hot shite when he's a total laughing stock, makes me cringe so hard, I just love it 🙈 I mean...
View attachment 803484

He looks like the special uncle that lives with the family because they don't want to put him into a home. In all the tic toks he looks like he just wandered in, looking all confused trying to figure out what the kids are up to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

awakenotwoke

Anna is obsessed with her only friend that she went out with tonight. Not normal. Only reason she’s obsessed with her is because she thinks she looks like her🙄. Also alessia fell today and got stitches in her head and she’s leaving her at home with drunk wino Jonathan!? 🙈

• Angry
  • Sad

GlitterPoo

Chatty Member
So their own dogs have to shit on a small patch of grass but they never thought feeding those foxes would end up in a garden full of shit?! Might as well just let your dogs have some actual space to stretch their legs then hmm.

Cariad

VIP Member
He looks a helluva healthier in that photo too- no gaunt look in his eyes and a healthy complexion
( and a decent hairstyle)

• Sad

Pipin

Complaining about having to look after the kids at the weekend pisses me off so much cos work 3 Saturday or Sundays a month and would love to have 2 full days every week with my kids. They treat the kids as their job and nothing else.

• Sad
  • Heart

Lurking2008

Also, imagine J turning up in that coat and skirt he had on today! I wonder if he just posted that photo for Tattlers but probably didn't go on the train to London wearing that. If he did, that should be interesting!!

It isn't cold enough for that coat. The only reason he wore it was to completely cover his little barista skirt so he wore it out but it wasn't visible to the public.....

• Haha

Lollyy

VIP Member
Eduardo was soo handsome in the video Jonathon just posted. And Jonathan was saying he ‘directed’ him to become a knight, well if you grew up with such a bad childhood Jono why did u direct him.. it’s all BS, from start to finish.. but Eduardo is the victim/scapegoat in all this and it’s the saddest thing. I feel like yes he might have liked the look of the princess, because he has two sisters but nothing more, they have completely manipulated everything. They ruined him. I hate them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

SarahHxx

She is deffo on the weight loss spiral down again. Good she is getting out and mixing with other people rather than stuck in with J. She will probably see how much she has missed out on.
Hi, this is my first ever post, so I hope I’ve done this right! I’ve browsed on here in silence for a while as I have 4 young kids myself (all under age 7) so I don’t always find the time. I’ve noticed how Anna is now on the weight loss spiral and that she is no longer talking about eating disorders and loving yourself the way you are etc. You can quite clearly see a difference in her weight and it’s obvious to me that she is no longer just eating what she likes. I think because we all now know how long she duped us online with this previously for years (because she’s now told us!) it’s now blatantly obvious that it’s happening again. I think it must be her only control mechanism, I really think she could do with some actual therapy!

• Heart

sunnysideup

Chatty Member
Anal is only interested in herself and what benefits her. Notice she never misses a waxing or nail appointment. It's easy to play the the ditzy dumb blonde busy-mum-of-four card in the hopes of being relatable.
Exactly. No busy mum I know goes for mid-week beauty appointments and prioritises those over actual events to do with their children. I work full time and still find time to be there for my children, volunteer at the school, etc etc. Anna has no excuse.

• Heart

Pinchme

VIP Member
Let's do a little quiz...

What's the one thing worse than seeing Giselle with no top on.......

ANSWER... a sweaty Giselle with no top on.. 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

And no Giselle you only love yourself and the money the kids make, not the actual kids, get it right you disgusting excuse of a dad.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry

Chriss71

VIP Member
Let's do a little quiz...

What's the one thing worse than seeing Giselle with no top on.......

ANSWER... a sweaty Giselle with no top on.. 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

And no Giselle you only love yourself and the money the kids make, not the actual kids, get it right you disgusting excuse of a dad.
O my God, who calls there children " little assholes" 😡😡 that's just awfall !!! And sorry but they dont live rent free mate they pay your god damm mortgage, and the food they get served is worse than dog food !!! Your the only ass hole ,well you and that woman who gave birth to them!!! 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Susuriri

Exactly, Anna proves yet again that her maturity is that of a 17 year old and NOT a grown woman and mother of four. She should not have had kids...
I'm so confused how weird she interacts with her children. And the annoying questions. There is no depth to their interaction at all.

• Sad

merryforge

Anna drives me mad when she starts one of her long tedious stories like this - "This is the only foundation I ever wear - well no, it's not the ONLY foundation I wear..." - the start, stop and instant contradiction - it's like she has no idea what's going to come out of her mouth.

As for Eduardo, made to travel on the girls' bus with the girls' team in the girls' team uniform... Words fail me. That poor little boy.

• Sad

GlitterPoo

Chatty Member
Okay, Anna mentioned it’s the time of the month where J is afraid of her, could just as well be PMS going on. I do think she is an absolute moron but I refuse to believe someone wears white pants and lets someone up close for some waxing while actively bleeding.
Okay, well, taking this back. She just said she’s in the last few days. Then dear lord I hope no one had to get up close to that Halloween decoration in those white pants. FFS she is weird.
I am also beyond mad that they forgot about Andrea, the way she talks about it (for way too long but hey what else is new) and goes from ‘if it was me I would have..’ ‘it’s not that big of a deal’ ‘I hope he forgets’ ‘I feel so bad about it’… like, you dont’t give a shit so stop talking for minutes about how terrible you SHOULD feel and how you SHOULD still have a mask with you andmaking those excuses while not being genuine at all?!
I seriously hate that she takes all her kids for granted. I am one of those people who would have loved to have a family but can’t and it just hurts to watch her take them for granted and if you ask me even hate them.

• Heart
  • Sad