Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chriss71

VIP Member
What an absolute twat!!!! 2nd famy vloggers my arse, your no where near as popular as you think you are !! All your famous for now is abusing your children ,1st thing that comes up if you search saconejolys is cold shower punishment!!!! Can see many many lines you've crossed ,your children mean f**k all to you except 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Layercake

Maybe it's where I'm from but there is no way in hell any nine year old should say or know the word slut? I have a teenager and she wouldn't dare say such a derogatory word in my presence. She's not allowed on tik tok either. She is however able to code and has done coding classes since she seven so how kids use the internet depends on the parents. We can protect our children from the online world and use it properly if you take the time and energy to do so. The SJ's just don't do it, their kids are let loose on it with no boundaries. So sickening.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I mean look at the state of this guy he seriously is nose diving into the abyss. Stained top, stains on his white leggings he looks ridiculous does he even know what day it is cause he looks stoned out of his mind in this picture.

View attachment 807974
Sometimes I wonder what Anna really thinks about all this. Like true honest no BS thoughts when she see him like that.

• Wow
  • Haha

yikez101

VIP Member
“only work as much as you want or need to”?! What are you on about? I’m sure most people would like to work one day a week but need to work 5, so what exactly do you mean? We can’t all be privileged enough to earn money having shite opinions on the internet

• Angry
  • Sad

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20211015_104046.jpg

Guys it's just too early for me to be having multiple orgasms, yet here we are.
Oh Jono you make me feel so hot 😂😂😂🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
  • Sick

Greentrees

VIP Member
5D4BA854-C90F-479F-A55D-B00C516828AE.jpeg

No Jonathan you are a slut to her now....she thinks very little of you, if you haven't worked it out already.

• Haha
  • Sick

Greentrees

VIP Member
God Anna makes me really sick!! I can imagine this is Anna's mindset and mentality on the afternoon after Alessia's accident

" my daughter has just had an accident but lets not let that be a deterrent, that I should be staying home and cancelling my "hot date" (her words not mine) and should be giving her as much love and attention as possible because the whole experience would be upsetting and traumatic for a little 4 year old, but who cares, right, Jonathan is there so all is good" 🤬 on top of that " The kids will eat a bland, sad beige dry looking (what looks to me like a) wrap probably filled with their usual tuna and sweetcorn, whatever is the quickest because I really in real life don't give two hoots how malnourished they look and if they don't get good proper nutrients ".

But meanwhile Anna is experiencing a tasty yummy meal out with her new bestie, with not a care in the world and smiles all round for the gram.

I have never in my world known of any mum that would do what Anna did tonight. She needs a fucking talking to!! :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry

ohbabyee

So Jolygiselle can’t go out of his way to find a mask or run to a local shop so he can go to the little mans school and the lazy mother can’t be bothered to check her diary unless it’s for her manicure appointment but she says it’s no big deal .What a pathetic excuse for parents they are ,I’d climb a mountain to be there for my children 😡😢

• Heart
  • Angry

Nomatterwhat

Today is the day guys!
After having 4 kids it only took her like what, 9 years? to get her lazy a$$ on the floor and actually PLAY with one of her kids. At least she's pretending to.

It might have also gone like "oh, Emilia, you're playing Monopoly by yourself? Let me sit down next to you and pretend to play with you. All the haters say mummy doesn't play with her kids so here they go. I'm the best mummy right?"

• Haha
  • Sad

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
I was just having a 1.45am wee and remembered how I first happened upon this family. A vid was suggested and I clicked. They only had the Es back then, pre-miscarriage also. I genuinely thought the video was a spoof. I thought they were acting. I watched a few vids and realised quickly that this was their "reality", or at least the one they were selling - and people were and are lapping it up in their droves. It's almost cult-like. Especially the behaviour of those donating paying for membership. Crackers. The lot of them.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
He’s totally trolling me with this dumb ass picture right??? Look how stupid he looks in that giant coat! 😂😂😂😂
Like when a toddler puts on their mommy’s coat!

• Haha
  • Heart

Armywife1508

Remember when Angelina and Brad's child, Shiloh, wore "boy's clothes" and.had very short hair? Fast forward to the photos of today, where (she) is wearing a dress and is styled very feminine. Not all children remain the same forever. Plenty of people don't have a fixed idea of who they are/ what they want to do for many years. This display of theirs is so obviously for attention.

Mickey123

VIP Member
I'm back and I forgot to show you my mac and cheese, cause I know all of you want to see it. Now I talk about the gas situation as I wrap my shoulders with an enormous scarf. I'm getting my nails done and it's a bit of a drive do I fill up or let it go to empty? I have such pressing dilemmas and spout off thoughts that are just randomly thought through in someone's mind, but I have to say them aloud because it makes me seem more interesting. Here I am reminding you I haven't done any housework, most of that time was spent making a simple mac and cheese and wrapping a table cloth around my neck. Here I let out a howler monkey cry and proclaim I made dinner, so all is well. There are not enough hours in the day, but I've been productive because I've been going to bed like a normal adult. I've been staying up to do things, but what I really want to do is go to bed at 7:30 and delete comments. Y'all I can't get my husband to do anything simple like remove a dish from the oven. I know he's spending all his time right now re-editing his little book, but for the love of God can he at least help in the kitchen. You'd think Gizelle would remind him. Oh, someone's just wee'd on the floor, a dog, a kid, who knows. I'm counting out snacks, you never know what you're going to get, what kinda child, I have no idea what I'm talking about, those snacks are mine. We are back from LAMDA, I just picked Emilia up and I'm heating up the mac and cheese. JONATHAN doesn't like it so he's made himself some sad beige wraps while our food that was made a few hours ago is microwaved, Delicious! JONATHAN is trying to talk and I shut him down. There are taking points he wants to be made and is afraid I might have forgotten the script. But it seems like our date night or night out with friends is a school thing, we don't really have friends. This shit better be worth it, we are using a babysitter. OMG it's so cold. The enormous rug around my neck isn't working and we can't light a fire because our kids would jump inside it. JONATHAN is praising our three-year-old for mastering the potty, but in reality, he's not. Here Emilia starts to backtalk, it's so cute. I didn't capture the full thing on video because I'd probualy get a strike or SS called. It's 8:30 PM and doing laundry. It took the rest of the day to remove my makeup, that is why laundry is now being done. I have to wash uniforms and I refuse to buy more because I don't really have the money. Look at me, I have all this laundry, but I'm going to try and get an early night because we are going out tomorrow on our date night, not a date night, not a couples night, but a school function. I'm doing random shit now and admitting that I stay on my phone way too much. I ordered some dresses from BOOHOO, never ordered from them before, because I'm usually gifted things. I got so many emails from the school today, here look at me, I look 90's, but I look like that all the time, so what's my point. Spoons, and I think that's pretty much it, I mean what the what, here's my random thoughts. Like where the hell is JOHNATHAN, oh that's right getting drunk. He can't help out with things when he's stumbling around the kitchen. Now I'm going to talk about my phone usage and going to bed. I don't really sleep when I go to bed, I'm on my phone for at least three hours. I have to catch up on tattle and read my overview that funny girl Mickey does, she gets me and my most inner thoughts. I'm signing off now, so I can get things done and hop on my phone. BYEEEE

• Haha
  • Heart

Smileyouroncamera

NARCISSISTIC MOTHER-When your little girl needs comforting and you continue to go out for the evening with a stranger!
Anna, you read here! You were totally right when you asked yourself the question, “Who thought it was a good idea to put me in charge of four children?”

• Heart
  • Sad

Lunarly

Chatty Member
I hate hate hate him giving out advice. He’s really not intelligent or articulate and gives absolute rubbish advice, often the opposite of what is right. I can tell from what he says that none of it is actually true he’s just trying to sound deep.

• Heart
  • Angry

Bronx_Princess

Chatty Member
He says he's spending his day in London. Where? Skid row? If he's going in for any sort of meeting - publisher, dentist/botox, lawyers, etc... he's dressed like he's bringing his garbage can to the curb for collection!?! What an absolute uncouth slob.
Screenshot_20211011-063650-01.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick