SacconeJolys #56 A bottle a day doesn't keep the social services away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what’s the betting they make out that one of their trolls reported them to social services!!! Nearly every child who goes to hospital with an injury is reported to the health visitor or social services!!,

Reactions: 10
Right so Anna saying on her stories that she “like organized this whole outing to the pumpkin farm like a week ago” is either her trying to debunk our claim she got the idea from Tattle or it was a paid or free outing from the pumpkin farm! No one organizes and family outing to a damn pumpkin farm! You just get in the car and go. Bet that’s why they both tagged the place on their stories. So again like always they refuse to take their kids anywhere without being paid or for free!
View attachment 823211

Also Anna laughing hysterically at herself for being an uncultured idiot and thinking her self deprecation makes her relatable and cute is so cringe! Like no witch… you just make real women look dumb bc you’ve been a full blown hermit your entire life and don’t know tit about tit! Like shut the hell up! The days of being a Paris Hilton wanna be are over! We’ve moved on from the dumb cute routine catch up already. 😡
I've actually organised a trip to a pumpkin farm. Because of bloody covid you have to book your spot

Reactions: 11
They do this every year, but last year had to buy the pumpkins at a supermarket because of Covid.

Reactions: 2
I always find it so creepy when one if the kids so much as farts- the minions can go back in 0.2 seconds find a throwback of them doing the same thing as a baby/toddler and create a video montage of it.... 👀

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I always find it so creepy when one if the kids so much as farts- the minions can go back in 0.2 seconds find a throwback of them doing the same thing as a baby/toddler and create a video montage of it.... 👀
Right?? And the really awful thing is that this does not worry the hell out of the parents but makes them proud.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
No, no... Jonos would be more like. " Quick are the camera's battery charged, no my phone will have to do.... I better put on my best sympathetic pouting face while my daughter's head is split open, this is great, the money will roll in... Hope A&E have good lighting for this fantastic content"
Reminds me of last month scandal of a Youtube Mum who accidentally forgot to switch off camera, leading to her manipulating her grieving son, making him look all sad and pouty in front of camera. I guess the family dog or puppy was suffering from parvo.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Yes
Reminds me of last month scandal of a Youtube Mum who accidentally forgot to switch off camera, leading to her manipulating her grieving son, making him look all sad and pouty in front of camera. I guess the family dog or puppy was suffering from parvo.
At least she left YouTube after being exposed, these two twats are still on social media, they do not get the message and are hanging off the edge at this stage.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Anna really has no maternal bone in her body. What mother would choose never to put any of her children to bed and read
F6C14523-7276-4CAA-8E6F-3A0A8ED68997.jpeg
to them at night, especially a 3 and 4 year old. She doesn’t even work! It’s not like she’s getting in at 6pm tired. Even working mums come home at 6 cook dinner, bathe, read and put their children to bed.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Hey guys, I'm going to show you this expensive handheld machine to try and get you to purchase it, although I got mine for free. I'm going to go on for about three minutes, so just skip this part. I've had botox and that's my anti-aging, see how I hardly touch my forehead, let's move on. Hey guys, I'm cooking dinner, I'm making fish pie, oh look dog poo, let's continue to talk about dinner. Anywho, I'm making a fish pie, I tell you this about six times, and I made a chicken and mushroom pie yesterday, I like pies. I'm really, really tempted to go veggie, because I don't really understand how it works, like we only eat chicken, like, once a week, and we have fish once a week, and the rest of the week is pasta, I mean veggie, I mean takeout. Here I admit I don't buy enough food to feed a family of six, but I do it for ethical reasons. I know all about ethical things because I'm so ethical. I would never go vegan, for sure, because that's too ethical, but I have been vegetarian in the past, I mean pescatarian, maybe, but I'd really like to go vegetarian for ethical reasons because I love animals, but I have an ED and what I said is a reasonable argument for not doing it. However, as many of you know my ED disappeared because I phone called a lady in the US so now I can go veggie. Now, back to the fish pie, I don't mind eating the fish. I like seafood, but I love animals, you see how well my dogs are kept. I really want to go veggie, but I love squid, the animal, not the game, but then I watched this clip about an octopus, and it changed my life, I'll still eat the fish, not the octopus. It's time, though, I've always been a huge animal lover and I have an aunt who is veggie. She is an amazing lady who sticks with her convictions, unlike me. I craved meat with both boys, how masculine of me. I ate chicken again with Emelia, but then I had an eating disorder, and it still appears that I have very blatant ED tendencies to this day. Did y'all like my deep discussions? I'm so deep. Again, I admit that the fish pie filling isn't enough to feed a family of six, but I still do it, because honestly they just wait for me to give them chocolate. Here I state that the kids aren't big meat eaters, but I'm the one that feeds them so they aren't actually able to have a varied array of foods to form an opinion. I get stuff out of my frig and point out my kids are using the hell out of the hot chocolate machine because that's healthy. Oh look at my neck, my thick makeup that I run down the entire length of my neck on an ordinary day of doing nothing has creased. I look at my phone for hours, no wonder. Here I make the fish pie. I point out the weather, you have that, don't you, weather? I make dinner early, remember like last time I made it at lunchtime, y'all I'm a chef. I cook dinner early because I'm less stressed, even though that meal took less than thirty minutes to put together. My nerves are more important than a decent hot-cooked meal, even though the kids aren't in school at this moment. Oh, I got some things for the kids. I got Edwardo a unicorn onesie because that sounds right for a gymnastics class. Y'all know, like a full-blown nighttime onesie because our gym is extra like that and teaches nothing apparently. He has to be just like his sister, so Jonathan is trying to arrange that, but blue and meat, am I right. I got Emilia one also, our gym likes full fabric clothing to practice backflips. Nothing like a spotter unable to see where their hands are going. Now of course Emilia is now a teenager, she had to have a leopard print or we'd never hear the end of it. I got Andrea a bat costume, it feels pretty horrible, like it should be made of real bat material or it's crap. OMG, it's made out of 100% polyester, I mean it was good enough for my Christmas pajama line, but FFS that tit should go on my own kid. It's cute and basic though. I asked him if he wanted to be a zombie because I'm trying to cut back, but he said no, he didn't want to be anything but kept going back and forth on pumpkin and bat. I said hell no to the pumpkin because he was one already and when he wears orange it reminds me that I need to take another millimeter off his hair. Emilia is going to be a zombie bride, you know what the other two are going to be. How could you miss the tik tok?? I burned my fish pie, I'm still going to serve to the kids and fox, how ethical. Here I'm scrapping out all the burnt into the casserole dish, you can't see it or you'll vomit. Did you guys really think I'd stoop so low and eat that burnt pie, no we got take out to watch You. Here I take a dig at intuitive eating, oh yeah, this was our date night, I show JONATHAN'S giant-ass glass of wine, look at my egg. I talk about making tofu and laugh at how I can't cook it, I mean I can't really cook, but hey. Garbage, GARBAGE, I gotta go inhale my dinner as I intuitively eat. Night y'all.

This is what I hear when she talks, I don't know about you guys, this is just allegedly heard from my iPhone.
this is class, I will be laughing all night about this.xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey guys, I'm going to show you this expensive handheld machine to try and get you to purchase it, although I got mine for free. I'm going to go on for about three minutes, so just skip this part. I've had botox and that's my anti-aging, see how I hardly touch my forehead, let's move on. Hey guys, I'm cooking dinner, I'm making fish pie, oh look dog poo, let's continue to talk about dinner. Anywho, I'm making a fish pie, I tell you this about six times, and I made a chicken and mushroom pie yesterday, I like pies. I'm really, really tempted to go veggie, because I don't really understand how it works, like we only eat chicken, like, once a week, and we have fish once a week, and the rest of the week is pasta, I mean veggie, I mean takeout. Here I admit I don't buy enough food to feed a family of six, but I do it for ethical reasons. I know all about ethical things because I'm so ethical. I would never go vegan, for sure, because that's too ethical, but I have been vegetarian in the past, I mean pescatarian, maybe, but I'd really like to go vegetarian for ethical reasons because I love animals, but I have an ED and what I said is a reasonable argument for not doing it. However, as many of you know my ED disappeared because I phone called a lady in the US so now I can go veggie. Now, back to the fish pie, I don't mind eating the fish. I like seafood, but I love animals, you see how well my dogs are kept. I really want to go veggie, but I love squid, the animal, not the game, but then I watched this clip about an octopus, and it changed my life, I'll still eat the fish, not the octopus. It's time, though, I've always been a huge animal lover and I have an aunt who is veggie. She is an amazing lady who sticks with her convictions, unlike me. I craved meat with both boys, how masculine of me. I ate chicken again with Emelia, but then I had an eating disorder, and it still appears that I have very blatant ED tendencies to this day. Did y'all like my deep discussions? I'm so deep. Again, I admit that the fish pie filling isn't enough to feed a family of six, but I still do it, because honestly they just wait for me to give them chocolate. Here I state that the kids aren't big meat eaters, but I'm the one that feeds them so they aren't actually able to have a varied array of foods to form an opinion. I get stuff out of my frig and point out my kids are using the hell out of the hot chocolate machine because that's healthy. Oh look at my neck, my thick makeup that I run down the entire length of my neck on an ordinary day of doing nothing has creased. I look at my phone for hours, no wonder. Here I make the fish pie. I point out the weather, you have that, don't you, weather? I make dinner early, remember like last time I made it at lunchtime, y'all I'm a chef. I cook dinner early because I'm less stressed, even though that meal took less than thirty minutes to put together. My nerves are more important than a decent hot-cooked meal, even though the kids aren't in school at this moment. Oh, I got some things for the kids. I got Edwardo a unicorn onesie because that sounds right for a gymnastics class. Y'all know, like a full-blown nighttime onesie because our gym is extra like that and teaches nothing apparently. He has to be just like his sister, so Jonathan is trying to arrange that, but blue and meat, am I right. I got Emilia one also, our gym likes full fabric clothing to practice backflips. Nothing like a spotter unable to see where their hands are going. Now of course Emilia is now a teenager, she had to have a leopard print or we'd never hear the end of it. I got Andrea a bat costume, it feels pretty horrible, like it should be made of real bat material or it's crap. OMG, it's made out of 100% polyester, I mean it was good enough for my Christmas pajama line, but FFS that tit should go on my own kid. It's cute and basic though. I asked him if he wanted to be a zombie because I'm trying to cut back, but he said no, he didn't want to be anything but kept going back and forth on pumpkin and bat. I said hell no to the pumpkin because he was one already and when he wears orange it reminds me that I need to take another millimeter off his hair. Emilia is going to be a zombie bride, you know what the other two are going to be. How could you miss the tik tok?? I burned my fish pie, I'm still going to serve to the kids and fox, how ethical. Here I'm scrapping out all the burnt into the casserole dish, you can't see it or you'll vomit. Did you guys really think I'd stoop so low and eat that burnt pie, no we got take out to watch You. Here I take a dig at intuitive eating, oh yeah, this was our date night, I show JONATHAN'S giant-ass glass of wine, look at my egg. I talk about making tofu and laugh at how I can't cook it, I mean I can't really cook, but hey. Garbage, GARBAGE, I gotta go inhale my dinner as I intuitively eat. Night y'all.

This is what I hear when she talks, I don't know about you guys, this is just allegedly heard from my iPhone.
Squid, not the game 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.