SacconeJolys #56 A bottle a day doesn't keep the social services away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1634853584044.png

Well I hope the poor sod having to read about your "JORNEY" isnt in a hurry to get finished cus it will take the weeks to get through the spelling mistakes!! 😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if things changing with the cleaner/housekeeper, nanny situations meant she felt she was losing control and that's why her ED is active again. Not to mention never seeking proper help. I felt something was up when she began posting her workouts again.

Reactions: 10
I personally wouldn’t go out for a meal if my child had a pretty nasty bang to the head. I imagine A&E told them to keep a close eye on her over the next 24 hours, and Jonathan will be 3 glasses of wine deep probably playing video games.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Suggestion for the new thread title....

"unsupervised child, kids running wild, but Anna's still styled"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
God Anna makes me really sick!! I can imagine this is Anna's mindset and mentality on the afternoon after Alessia's accident

" my daughter has just had an accident but lets not let that be a deterrent, that I should be staying home and cancelling my "hot date" (her words not mine) and should be giving her as much love and attention as possible because the whole experience would be upsetting and traumatic for a little 4 year old, but who cares, right, Jonathan is there so all is good" 🤬 on top of that " The kids will eat a bland, sad beige dry looking (what looks to me like a) wrap probably filled with their usual tuna and sweetcorn, whatever is the quickest because I really in real life don't give two hoots how malnourished they look and if they don't get good proper nutrients ".

But meanwhile Anna is experiencing a tasty yummy meal out with her new bestie, with not a care in the world and smiles all round for the gram.

I have never in my world known of any mum that would do what Anna did tonight. She needs a bleeping talking to!! :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
To give them the benefit of the doubt, my brother got a very similar injury from doing the same thing when we were younger. We were running to a room and he clipped his head, needed a couple of butterfly clip stitches and was on his merry way. To be fair, I think it was round Alessias age too... so it can happen!

I was signposted about this family by my daughter who said you have got to watch this family they are totally disgusting evil bastard people I’ve watched and feel so bad and sad for those poor kids living with these inadequate stupid parents we are watching child abuse I could cry and I’m shocked the school hasn’t picked up on it and reported it to SS but please tell me what the hell job does that small idiot do to live the life style they have surely it’s not from SM only ? And what pisses me off if this is ok with their fans because they obviously have money so it’s ok if Anna was a single mum in a council flat exploiting that poor boy I’m sure she would of been flagged up to SS a long time ago god help those beautiful kids in a few years they will need so much help mentally it’s just cruel

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
To give them the benefit of the doubt, my brother got a very similar injury from doing the same thing when we were younger. We were running to a room and he clipped his head, needed a couple of butterfly clip stitches and was on his merry way. To be fair, I think it was round Alessias age too... so it can happen!
Yes no doubt it can, but anything coming from these two freaks concerning their kids I don't believe, especially in this suitation and involving the black sheep of the family. 😔

I was signposted about this family by my daughter who said you have got to watch this family they are totally disgusting evil bastard people I’ve watched and feel so bad and sad for those poor kids living with these inadequate stupid parents we are watching child abuse I could cry and I’m shocked the school hasn’t picked up on it and reported it to SS but please tell me what the hell job does that small idiot do to live the life style they have surely it’s not from SM only ? And what pisses me off if this is ok with their fans because they obviously have money so it’s ok if Anna was a single mum in a council flat exploiting that poor boy I’m sure she would of been flagged up to SS a long time ago god help those beautiful kids in a few years they will need so much help mentally it’s just cruel
The sad thing is SS have been involved, they have had letters etc from them, which the little prick found funny!

But it seems SS are turning a blind eye to the abuse, it's not until something bad happens that can be seen physically that they will take notice.
The abuse those kids get on a daily basis is unseen.

The time will come I'm sure, the clock is ticking on these 2 disgusting people.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
NARCISSISTIC MOTHER-When your little girl needs comforting and you continue to go out for the evening with a stranger!
Anna, you read here! You were totally right when you asked yourself the question, “Who thought it was a good idea to put me in charge of four children?”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
NARCISSISTIC MOTHER-When your little girl needs comforting and you continue to go out for the evening with a stranger!
Anna, you read here! You were totally right when you asked yourself the question, “Who thought it was a good idea to put me in charge of four children?”
It's like when they were in New York, and Eduardo had a terrible double ear infection and they left him with Tasha because Anna had to have her birthday meal out.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
It's like when they were in New York, and Eduardo had a terrible double ear infection and they left him with Tasha because Anna had to have her birthday meal out.
Not only is she a narcissist, she's also heartless. I have never ever left my sick child to go to work, let alone to go out on a non-essential night out. It's not even a case of "well men can look after kids too", but rather it's a case of a loving mother not wanting to leave her sick child to go out on the town. The fact that her husband is a drunk makes it even worse because it's actually endangerment of all 4 kids, not just the sick child. What is one of them got sick ? What if Alessia was actually concussed ? Would he be in a fit state to actually manage to administer medicine or take them to the ER ?

Pair of sickos, they don't deserve anything they have: not the children, not the house, not the cushy life they have afforded while exploiting their kids.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
What's telling in the photos of A while in hospital and afterwards is that she does not show the distress you'd expect for a child who'd had such an injury- no tears or in fact looking distressed....children who are subjected to abuse/neglect display similar behaviour as they know to adjus their behaviour so they are not subjected to further abuse
and there's no way I'd be going out , especially knowing my husband drank , if my child had just been in hospital especially with a head injury

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Oh god we’ve left the pouting and are now doing a ~quirky~ tongue-thing.. will he be showing off a new body part as well? What will be next after the squid hand, the nips, and the beautifully tattooed shoulder?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.