Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

callmegracie

VIP Member
The fact she needs to announce to all the kids following her, every single month, that she's having her vay-jj waxed, makes me think she's just as much of a sicko as Jonathass
well she did say waxing made her "like emilia down there" when emilia was a baby.. :rolleyes: thats definitely not a normal thing to say

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

sunnysideup

Chatty Member
OK so on Annas grid post she says its that time of the month.. Did she not just go and get her vag waxed.. Also E1 eating junk, talking with her mouth open.. Did she say jonno dressed like a slut or slob??

I also would never ever comment on a child's weight but I think E1 looks like she is putting on a lot of weight
Never ever comment on a child’s weight? You just did! E1 looks like a healthy weight for a 9 year old girl. How long it stays that way in that house obsessed with weight and body image remains to be seen…

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Saskia69

Chatty Member

Excuse the sketchy source (DM), but this article popped up on Twitter and it instantly made me think of Eduardo/the wider risks that come with questioning a child’s gender identity too quickly - not to mention publicly.

I remember how much the media speculated over the fact that Shiloh dressed in “boy’s clothes”, had her hair cut “like a boy” and there were people who tried to politicise this. With the exception of her parents.

Interview with Angelina in 2010:
“I don’t think it’s for the world to interpet anything. She likes to dress like a boy and wants her hair cut like a boy and she wanted to be called ‘John’ for a while. Some kids wear capes and want to be Superman and she wants to be like her brothers. It’s who she is. It’s been a surprise to us and it’s really interesting, but she’s so much more than that – she’s funny and sweet and pretty.”

I’m not saying Angelina is mother of the year, but what she and Brad gave their daughter was the freedom to write her own story - which includes changing the plot line whenever she chooses.

Jonathon has taken that from E2. He has (pardon the extended metaphor) stolen the typewriter from him. There’s a certain irony that he did that main character/wildest dreams TikTok challenge with E2, because E2’s narrative is entirely controlled by J.

If he turned around and said “I want out of this story”, would J honestly say “okay”? For E2’s sake, I want to believe he would. But based on everything we’ve seen I doubt it.

There is a possibility that this is not just a “phase” in E2’s life. Just as there was for Shiloh. Gender Dysphoria IS real and it is so important that it is taken seriously. But that is why support and resources needs to be going to help people who truly need it. What’s more, that we also don’t diminish it by saying that a boy wanting to play with a doll or wear make up is a girl in a boy’s body.

I think of a topic close to my own heart - mental health. We have gotten to the point where one bad day can be instantly labelled “depression”. Everything is given a label and - once the label is stuck - it opens a whole new chapter that is not always a true narrative. And can actually cause more problems than there were before: a self-fulfilling prophecy (look at the girl who cried Wolf).

I am really anxious to post this, as I don’t want to seem at all like I am belittling these issues. Far from it. It is actually because I take them seriously, that I get frustrated by rash and performative ravelling. I hope I’ve made sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Chriss71

VIP Member
Jono playing the victim again, making it all about himself again.
People do not like you because you are an egotistical narcissistic child exploiter!
Are you serious!!!!! You know what its like to be looked at and talked about due to what you are wearing !!! So why the hell do you force this on your son!!!😡😡😡😡 !!!!
That poor boy only wanted to play dress up and be like his big sister and have everything she had,but you are the one who has taken it way beyond that and made it about your perverted ways!!! Grrrrr that idiot winds me so blumming much !!!😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

SarahHxx

I have no words, no words for this photo 🙈

I mean surely he is just doing these photos as a wind up? An inside joke? It’s just insanity otherwise. Imagine being Anna and knowing that people at the school have seen your husband post this today. 🤣

And just so you don’t have to zoom in to witness the fitness......

You’re welcome! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

Pipin

Remember when you were a kid and you had an accident and had to go to hospital which seemed like a massive thing as a 4 year old and you were confused and scared and your mom couldn't take you cos she hadn't blocked off time on her bullshit day planner she lived by but your dad took you cos he saw £ signs as soon as the blood started dripping and when strangers were around you on a hospital bed he sat at the far end taking photos to post online and your mom was at home touching up her make up so she could instastorie the set up and then send traffic to your dads channel?

Well done if you read that in one breath 👏

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
How sad was Emilia putting on her little brown boots and saying I like these but I’ve never had a chance to wear them bc of school. That poor kid only leaves the house to go to school or gymnastics so she never gets to dress up in cute outfits she likes for weekends out with her parents bc those losers don’t take their kids anywhere that they can’t dump them off and come back later to collect them

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
I'm not adding anything useful here, but just wanted to sound out again that I really, really, really fucking hate these two. More each day. Everything they represent, everything they say, their jaw-dropping thickness, I fucking hate them. I can't tell if they genuinely believe they are decent parents and are just catastrophically stupid, or if they know exactly what they're doing to their kids and don't give a shit, but also don't think there will ever be any ramifications because, again, they are catastrophically thick.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

bumblebee212

She thinks being a distracted #momof4 and missing important (or in her words, "not really that big of a deal") school events is so quirky and relatable. You know how #busymomlife be!

No, you waste of space, I don't know. I've been there for each and every event my child had: recitals, theme days at school, everything. I was there on time, even if I had to take a day off work. So did my husband. If one of us couldn't make it, we sat down with the child, explained, told them how sorry we were and if possible, sent in the grandparents. And all that while working a full time job away from home, no nanny, no cleaner. It's so worth it! The kids LOVE it when their parents "visit" them at school, see what they do every day, participate in some of the activities ... it's such a treat for them.

So Anna, it IS a big deal and you're a sorry excuse for a mother.

• Heart
  • Angry

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Guess who looks just like any other woman in her thirties without her two million Instagram filters... but I guess she can't have that, she needs to be BETTER than all of us :rolleyes:

SACCONEJOLYs - HALLOWEEN PARTY + TOO LAZY TO COOK! [wIPWUbgtx5Y - 935x526 - 13m06s].png
SACCONEJOLYs - HALLOWEEN PARTY + TOO LAZY TO COOK! [wIPWUbgtx5Y - 935x526 - 13m06s] (1).png

• Wow
  • Haha

Noscrubs

I personally wouldn’t go out for a meal if my child had a pretty nasty bang to the head. I imagine A&E told them to keep a close eye on her over the next 24 hours, and Jonathan will be 3 glasses of wine deep probably playing video games.

• Angry
  • Heart

jkroche95

VIP Member
Ha ha Jono going wild deleting all of the negative comments on his latest Tiktok fantasy. Even my daughter pointed out how many negs they were getting for it. One negative comment had over 10,000 likes. All disappeared into the ether now so the SJs can pretend their are genuinely doing this because now they are listening.
My view is he is upping the ante again with the faux feminine clothes and all the gender ID stuff. I bet the publishers have told him he needs to generate some interest. This book is going to a bigger flop than a Gary Glitter comeback tour. Most people have never even heard of him 😂😂😂
I was joking with a friend who manages our local Waterstones, he had to Google him and even then said they probably wouldn't stock it as he knows the clientele well and it's not their cup of tea 😏😏
That was my comment!! I went to bed with 9000 likes and i've woken up to it being deleted. I just pointed out that that is not what you said in the original vlog and Ed did choose the prince costume over the princess. Wouldn't even say that was 'hate' lol

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

Pipin

Fuck me they analyse their kids too much. Imagine being under that much scrutiny your whole life. Oh you like girl stuff.. oh look he's playing with boy stuff.. what buddy? you like dresses again now? Just fuck off! My son wanted unicorn toys in his birthday party bags this year and it wasn't a big deal at all and didn't get mentioned apart from me saying "yeah cool, I'll find some to go in!" He also loves cars and dinosaurs but I don't tell him to pick a side. Giselle tries to make out they let their kids be who they want when they actually do the complete opposite!!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
That video of edwardo is horrendous. His dad ripping off his dressing gown, then the poor kid coached (and rehearsed for god knows how long) to flounce around in an over the top sexual way.

We are watching child abuse in real time. Jonathan joly is a pervert and a sexual deviant and those kids need removing.

• Angry
  • Sad

Greentrees

VIP Member
My spies have spotted Jonathan bringing in the trolleys at Tesco’s last night! so him saying on his IG stories “I went out on a school night” is really just a ruse to throw us off the scent. I just so happen to have a picture of Jonathan on the job he has been secretly going to, but it isn’t a secret anymore Jonathan!

BDDA845E-6670-46CD-BE5D-174AAC83C1A4.jpeg

• Haha