SacconeJolys #56 A bottle a day doesn't keep the social services away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she needs to announce to all the kids following her, every single month, that she's having her vay-jj waxed, makes me think she's just as much of a sicko as Jonathass
well she did say waxing made her "like emilia down there" when emilia was a baby.. :rolleyes: thats definitely not a normal thing to say

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
well she did say waxing made her "like emilia down there" when emilia was a baby.. :rolleyes: thats definitely not a normal thing to say
Will she say it to Emilias friends when the child is in her teens, cos that is what she is doing now, what grown,mature,emotionally intelligent, says that to kids,honestly.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Off topic completely but I was going through my photos and found this screenshot from a while back that I meant to post but forgot to. This was around the time that Jonathan was becoming sexually manic and posting inappropriate sex q&a’s, elaborating on how much sex he’s having and whatnot. WTF is all over her face??????? “Friday night aftermath”????? Aftermath from what?? 🤮Someone please please PLEASE tell me it’s not....... you know........ 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That’s just Jono trying to be “funny” with sexual innuendos. Nothing happened, this Anna removing her final layer of make up before going to bed at 8pm.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
That’s just Jono trying to be “funny” with sexual innuendos. Nothing happened, this Anna removing her final layer of make up before going to bed at 8pm.
Her final layer 😂😂😂 I wonder what brand of chisel she uses...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How sad does Eduardo look in his Halloween costume.. That poor child breaks my heart and to think he has to wear it in front of everyone at the big Halloween party

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
This pair display extremely manipulative behaviour but also very transparent.
When she is called out on her bad behaviour her manic personality shines through. The manic dancing and childish behaviour, I expect the come down is not pleasant, neither do we witness it!
It is clear she hates vlogging. So, he then takes to IG stirring up trouble, he wants all the trouble directed at him because if she stamps her feet and refuses to vlog, he’s up sh@t creek!
A sure way of him detracting from her is to put their son in a dress and humiliate him.
He knows it works and he does it until she cools down.
This little boy wears the girls clothes to please them. I feel off camera he is rewarded for it.
They are growing his hair so when he is out they are not questioned, no other reason.
I feel friends have washed their hands of them and keep their distance.
Why is she never with the same friend more than once?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
so Jono convinced her into having a Halloween party so they can vlog it as they have no other content and probably can't film much in public places anymore now that social services have received so many complaints. E2 strutting in that devil's costume just turns my stomach- I've never seen a devil's costume in a dress like that??

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Will she say it to Emilias friends when the child is in her teens, cos that is what she is doing now, what grown,mature,emotionally intelligent, says that to kids,honestly.
All Emilia's friends will hear that if they watch the vlogs, how proud those children will be of their parents when they are a bit older!

I had to laugh at Anna wearing a scarf inside when she never leaves the house
Maybe, they can no longer afford the heating bills!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
so Jono convinced her into having a Halloween party so they can vlog it as they have no other content and probably can't film much in public places anymore now that social services have received so many complaints. E2 strutting in that devil's costume just turns my stomach- I've never seen a devil's costume in a dress like that??
Surely this would be better?
child-lil-devil-costume-997485.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like Jono is plotting his kids careers- E1 to be a famous singer, E2 to be a famous trans fashion model, and the A's will break rank and run away to live off the grid lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OK so on Annas grid post she says its that time of the month.. Did she not just go and get her vag waxed.. Also E1 eating junk, talking with her mouth open.. Did she say jonno dressed like a slut or slob??

I also would never ever comment on a child's weight but I think E1 looks like she is putting on a lot of weight

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
OK so on Annas grid post she says its that time of the month.. Did she not just go and get her vag waxed.. Also E1 eating junk, talking with her mouth open.. Did she say jonno dressed like a slut or slob??

I also would never ever comment on a child's weight but I think E1 looks like she is putting on a lot of weight
She indeed said slut. Nasty & gross just like her mother going for an ass waxing while having her period. Anna's waxing isn't an urgent matter. It didn't need to get done right this moment or all hell would break loose in her crotch eating pants.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So Eduardo is a Victoria’s Secret angel now and Emilia calls her dad a dumb slut. It’s going great you guys, going goooooddd…

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Their kids have no table manners, but their dad is behaving like a slob so they have no hope.

Reactions: 17

Never ever comment on a child’s weight? You just did! E1 looks like a healthy weight for a 9 year old girl. How long it stays that way in that house obsessed with weight and body image remains to be seen…

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.