SacconeJolys #56 A bottle a day doesn't keep the social services away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She a real girly girl who loves pink because you know, gender stereotypes…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Sorry if this has already been asked previously, but is there a reason why their episode of “Stacey Dooley sleeps over” isn’t online anywhere? Every other episode from that series I can find.

Sorry if this has already been asked previously, but is there a reason why their episode of “Stacey Dooley sleeps over” isn’t online anywhere? Every other episode from that series I can find.
Scrap that!!!

Just found it on google lol. It’s not YouTube though like the rest of them which I found odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Scrap that!!!

Just found it on google lol. It’s not YouTube though like the rest of them which I found odd.
Off topic but where did you find the cage fighting teen? That’s the only one I haven’t seen. I don’t live in the UK.

Reactions: 2

Scrap that!!!

I suspect they’ve tried very hard to get it removed since they come across so badly.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That’s for sure! They were all existed about the documentary coming out and when it aired they stopped mentioning it and their views dropped even more.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Anna saying that Andrea is a "boy's boy". She is still into stereotypes, regardless of what she pretends.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Well, damn, they didn't lose their accounts. She's dancing around her kitchen for some stupid reason and off with her skinny friend eating an anemic salad.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Why is she not dancing like that's with the kids, not smile like this when kids are around? She's only happy when she's alone in the evening seriously

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
As much as I’d like her to say that I heard “So is my live” meaning her Insta live. All about filming the kids for the Gram not a profound realisation that this is such a terrible way for children to live!
Nope, she wasn’t doing a live then and you can clearly hear the F in life

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anna needs to realise that her own stupidity doesn't limit Emilias ability. That nonsense about math homework... 'if I cant do it she definitely cant'... I mean Anna you cant look after your own kids while emilia can look after them lot at an age of 7/8/9 better than you 🖕
My son is Emilia age and getting the exact same homeworks... 🤷🏻‍♀️ it's really not a rocket science to figure it out even if they learn differently... seriously it's like 8 additions a day... that doesnt take more than 15 mins even if the child is struggling with math 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also Jonathan's short dry September. He posted that he stopped drinking for 3 weeks and had no problems so he knows he doesnt have a problem...
yet in Q&A he said that first dry weekend was hard and then it went easier.. if you find 1 dry weekend hard then yes indeed you do have a problem!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
So Andrea's favourite parent is jonathan and anna can't understand why? Well as much as I hate jonathan, I haven't seen him complain about spending time with andrea unlike anna who complains she can't look after him alone which would be the perfect opportunity to have some bonding time or have all 4 together, she scares them for her own enjoyment, films stories and vlogs including herself being too rough with the little ones, I think it was mentioned she digged her nails into someone's leg possibly strapping them into the car on more than one occasion and laughed about it, we have seen the A's flinching near her or just ignoring anything she says. Whilst they are both just as bad as each other it's no mystery why andrea prefers jonathan anna.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If he can't have alcohol in the house and not drink it then it's a problem. Correct me if I'm wrong because I can't recall but wasn't his wine fridge empty and he didn't refill because of his dry September? If he doesn't have a dependency then they should be able to store alcohol in the house and just not drink it?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If he can't have alcohol in the house and not drink it then it's a problem. Correct me if I'm wrong because I can't recall but wasn't his wine fridge empty and he didn't refill because of his dry September? If he doesn't have a dependency then they should be able to store alcohol in the house and just not drink it?
yes, he put sparkling water in it for a while..

and was complaining that food tasted different without wine which is concerning :confused:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She's trying to say she's a US size 6, nope. You cannot squeeze yourself into a pair of pants that are clearly too small and call yourself that size. I know she watches tik tok so she should be concerned her tight pants might send her to the ER with an infectious wedgie. She won't have to worry about having her lady bits waxed when half her ass is missing from a butt infection.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh God she’s back trying to convince us she has a 28” waist
thing is, does anyone care? I know I don't, but wish she'd wear clothes she actually fits.

Anna needs to realise that her own stupidity doesn't limit Emilias ability. That nonsense about math homework... 'if I cant do it she definitely cant'... I mean Anna you cant look after your own kids while emilia can look after them lot at an age of 7/8/9 better than you 🖕
My son is Emilia age and getting the exact same homeworks... 🤷🏻‍♀️ it's really not a rocket science to figure it out even if they learn differently... seriously it's like 8 additions a day... that doesnt take more than 15 mins even if the child is struggling with math 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also Jonathan's short dry September. He posted that he stopped drinking for 3 weeks and had no problems so he knows he doesnt have a problem...
yet in Q&A he said that first dry weekend was hard and then it went easier.. if you find 1 dry weekend hard then yes indeed you do have a problem!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
The fact he cut his dry month short tells you all you need to know.....

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
The fact she needs to announce to all the kids following her, every single month, that she's having her vay-jj waxed, makes me think she's just as much of a sicko as Jonathass

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.