SacconeJolys #55 My sons welfare, don't give a fook, here's my keyboard where I write my book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
long time lurker here, but why on EARTH did he include a clip of the security camera of the party and them all in the pool? so weird

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Its not a problem with her wearing the same workout clothes for 3 days, after all she hardly works out enough to break into a sweat does she?? Just prances around on an exercise ball !! 😂😂
Well, if it stinks, it means it should be washed 🤪

long time lurker here, but why on EARTH did he include a clip of the security camera of the party and them all in the pool? so weird
Because filming the kids openly would have looked a bit obvious and probably the parents would have kicked up a fuss. Just shows ho sneaky he is.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
the security cam footage of E1's party is bleeping gross. god forbid the kid and her friends have fun and be normal for a couple hours. even if anna didnt pull out a camera herself, it was still all filmed.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
just fast forwarded the blog to the opening of the presents. The way andrea gets angry and slaps her ... yes kids can hit at times but that was some angry looking frustrated child. Hes not told off, hes not moved away. I have children, I know how children work but that was something else. Alessia is getting upset because andrea tried to take her cup. everyone is grabbing at stuff.
In the Stacy Dooley documentary they said that they would never show anything that would show their kids acting up, having tantrums or misbehaving so not to embarrass them…. Well, that was a lie….

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
In the Stacy Dooley documentary they said that they would never show anything that would show their kids acting up, having tantrums or misbehaving so not to embarrass them…. Well, that was a lie….
Probably because that’s life 24/7 now… so if they didn’t show those parts there would be nothing to show 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Anna just likes babies, nothing else. She likes being the only person who can feed them, she likes how dependent they are, but I don’t think she likes kids at all, let alone her own ones. She comes across to me as a girl playing with dolls instead of a steady grown up mom. She has no clue what to do with her 4 kids now they’ve grown up and I don’t think she even likes them 🤷‍♀️.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
At a guess from what people have said about e1 party, jonjizz was not seen,so maybe the parents that were there said they'd dont want him there with the camera filming there kids, so he put one up from the security cam?? Could you see much of the children in the pool on the security cam shot???

• Angry
Reactions: 15
On Anna's stories on her birthday she showed Emilia letting Andrea watch something on her new ipod in her bed while she stroked his back. She can probably be a lovely person sometimes, but she is inherently spoilt, bratty and those traits show more often. Also the fact that Anna says Emilia is just like her...
She would be an amazing kid if she had a different set of parents. I used to watch the vlogs when she was a toddler and she was super sweet, smart and funny. Poor thing ... :-(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Those kids aren't happy. Jojo can't film one clip without one of them being rude, screaming, or whining. Also, why did she have to repost that old clip of Eddie? It's not funny. Why can't these family vloggers and Instagrammers understand that their children cannot give consent to these types of images? When he is a teenager and his friends find this he will be dragged. My son got mad at me because I had a picture of him and me when he was little and both our dimples were showing. His friend reposted it to his Instagram with a caption about his cute dimples. He was mortified. Can you imagine if I'd posted an I'm sexy and I know it video?

• Sad
Reactions: 28
At a guess from what people have said about e1 party, jonjizz was not seen,so maybe the parents that were there said they'd dont want him there with the camera filming there kids, so he put one up from the security cam?? Could you see much of the children in the pool on the security cam shot???
no it was obviously filmed from above but it was still seriously odd, can imagine him sat up in his room watching it

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I think Emilia was quite good with opening presents and completely agree with previous poster that she must be bored getting same tit every time for years. Theres nothing to be excited about- same gifted plastic dolls.
She was actually looking at the book with interest and then Anna started with the bookmark and Jono kept going on about Ipod. Just let your child enjoy the present before you spoil it for the vlog.

Also jonathan was very calm and down in that vlog, I wonder if they were advised he should keep it down for the family vlogs.. even when they had pizza in the restaurant Anna made sure she hardly showed Jonathan when they were talking to each other

And both A's need some serious discipline for their behaviour they are feral and not in a cute way...

Reactions: 33
This is actually pretty normal. My mum used to say butter without pronouning either t and during the Euros my son kept saying Italy like there was no t. It was driving me nuts. In the end I think he kept doing it to wind me up.

It isn't normal. Well unless you're an Irish person living in the Midlands. Does Anna aspire to sound like somebody from Co Offaly or Co Laois?

And both A's need some serious discipline for their behaviour they are feral and not in a cute way...

They aren't cute kids though I think they never have their parent's time and attention. Andy spends time with Jon in the garden but he's doing his own thing when he's out there and Jon is doing his own thing.
They really need to spend a couple of hours a week giving them one to one attention doing something they (both parents and kids) enjoy because being alone in the car with them while driving somewhere to drop them off /serving them dinner/reading them a short bedtime story doesn't equate to quality time. The kids are very much carted around to do activities and once they're 'entertained' elsewhere, A&J think they don't have to entertain them at all so they don't play with them or put aside any of their own time for them. Now their behaviour has made them unpleasant to be around so they are even less likely to want to spend alone time with them. A&J can say they're 'so busy' but all it takes is to put down their phones for a few hours a WEEK and they could spend those few hours with each kid. But they don't want to...... and a lot of parents wouldn't find playing with small kids fun....but it is still necessary.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Anna said on her stories that it was an ipod, we all thought it was a phone until she said it
I did think it would just be an IPod - E is still maybe a bit young for a phone. The iPod touch has all the app downloading and stuff the iPhone does it just doesn’t have a phone transmission.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Oh my God that is seriously so disgusting and creepy. You KNOW after everyone went to bed, he rewound that footage of all the little kiddies in their swimsuits and salivated about all the $ to be made off his prfriendliest pfriends. PUKE!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
It really annoys me that whenever it's somebody's birthday Anna has to make herself centre of attention. Any picture of the birthday child or person, has to have Anna stood next to them. And the message is usually about Anna too. You made me a mother. Here I am holding your baby. She has no idea about normal relationships

• Sad
Oh my God that is seriously so disgusting and creepy. You KNOW after everyone went to bed, he rewound that footage of all the little kiddies in their swimsuits and salivated about all the $ to be made off his prfriendliest pfriends. PUKE!
I would be absolutely LIVID if I was one of those kids parents, I'd actually go to their house and knock the disgusting creep out. How dare he film those kids without their knowledge. I hope to God the parents see and tell him to take it down. 😤

• Angry
  • Heart
I reckon if they had bought Emilia a load of crafting and stationery bits, she’d be over the moon, most of the girls her age that I know , love nothing more than creating stories, Crafting with friends . Better still giving her her own grown up bedroom with a desk etc, she’d be ecstatic. She can be a bit of a madam but at times my heart breaks at how she has to parent her siblings and even her parents. I want to punch the parents when they get off on her being upset when they leave her ( I’m not violent usually but when it comes to kids being hurt in anyway , I could be easily )

joliar has got his ass In His hand because so many people who he thought idolised him have bigged up annal and kicked his ‘hard work ‘ to the side, hence him waiting to edit the vlog 😂. Honestly the mind games those kids have to witness It’s disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
" Anna will get into a nice rhythm of 3 videos a week soon, and hopefully i edit and upload them too as i have been sitting on this vlog since Sat! sorz! "

OH will she now? Somehow I doubt that.

I would be absolutely LIVID if I was one of those kids parents, I'd actually go to their house and knock the disgusting creep out. How dare he film those kids without their knowledge. I hope to God the parents see and tell him to take it down. 😤
Surely all parents who let their kids attend the party know about the vlogs, and the CCTV?

From the comments:
" Without a doubt, Emilia was the most spectacular, precious, loving and giving and funny baby. But my favourite adorable moment of her in my memory is when she was a toddler of 2 or 3 and a bride walking by at a Sorrento resort did not stop and say hello to Emilia, haha SO SWEET because she was extremely hurt by the slight and was heartbroken that she was not noticed in the middle of the stranger-bride’s wedding day. LoL. "

Yeah, that's not what happened.
There was a wedding at the hotel, and Emilia's idiot dad kept going on and on about how the bride was a Disney princess, seeing as they had just been to Disney and let Emilia meet all the different princesses. So Emilia thought this was yet another princess for her to meet.
She got upset that the princess did not stop for a cuddle and chat, like the others did.

Yet again, her dad manipulated the situation, and instead of giving the bridal couple space to enjoy their day, tried to get their toddler to throw a tantrum for the vlog. I bet he was hoping to go viral, or to get a meme out of it. I think it was that summer when Emilia's 'looking over the sunglasses' meme/gif was born. He is still incredibly proud of that. I wonder how Emilia will feel when she sees it being used by complete strangers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.