SacconeJolys #55 My sons welfare, don't give a fook, here's my keyboard where I write my book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, so they are getting rid of the nanny from December? It will be a non-stop moanfest about how hard it is having 4 kids.....
She's leaving - not getting rid..
Just think the current kids behaviour is WITH the nannies input and probably some sort of discipline.. just wait till she leaves and it's all on those two to do all of the parenting... 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 23
This might have been mentioned but I only ever look and their pages now and then (I don’t follow them)
But why does Anna bother to blur the children’s uniforms, when Jonathan has put up a video of Eduardo and you can see the full school logo?
Such crappy parenting, the amount of weirdos in the world and they’re putting photos up edited or not of their children in their uniforms.
tonight’s birthday vlog had A2 with a school sweatshirt on, logo plain as day

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She's leaving - not getting rid..
Just think the current kids behaviour is WITH the nannies input and probably some sort of discipline.. just wait till she leaves and it's all on those two to do all of the parenting... 😬
Another nanny who is leaving? Wow... They really are terrible to work for. Wish previous 'staff',could come here and share their experience.

Reactions: 19
Not to
Congrats SarahN for top thread title in regards to this awkward picture. I had to shorten it as it was a bit long, original suggestion "my sons welfare I don't give a fook, here's my keyboard where I write my book"
View attachment 763428
Recap is coming

Recap:
- Kids are back to school, Eduardo in the girls uniform officially and full time apparently. Jono of course exploited this decision over Instagram and TikTok
- Anna has gone out with the other mums to a restaurant, went to the bar and got IDd, she thought it meant she looked 17 (she's dreaming)
- Jono was sad that he couldn't go out with the mums because he's a guy so he has to hang out with the dads but he doesn't feel comfortable hanging out with other men so he's stuck alone by himself. Doesn't realise that he's actually just that unlikeable that no one wants to hang out with him
- Jono went into London, probably for his book meeting, and apparently got asked to be interviewed for opinions of young people in their 20s. This happened after Anna's IDing so this is under things that never happened
- Emilia had her 9th birthday party, tropical themed pool party. The day was vlogged but no vlog has been put up
- Oh yeah with the vlogs, they're back with Anna running them, on the main channel, so no paywall and comments enabled. "going to members only to save our family" my assssssss. There has only been one vlog in a week, so Jono isn't editing them probably.
- Minions are actually still paying for the membership despite no vlogs on members for over a month, and no word if they will continue. Idiocy
- Anna joined the mums book club, and started reading the book with less than a week til the meeting. Must be seriously cutting into her scrolling and blocking time.
- Anna is hiring a new new housekeeper, and that person's trial was today, and today just happened to be the first day that Anna felt like she had done everything. Do you do bleeping anything Anna? Jesus. She says she stopped ironing, but clever minds on her recall her saying she never ironed anything couple of years back.
- Also thank you to Bon Qui Qui for your photoshop skills, you're giving us all a great laugh with your Jonathan remakes. Please keep them coming this thread!
Not to mention she got Id-ed while ordering water…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No wonder Alessia has speech difficulties. Anna's pronunciation of her breakfast cereal was 'O' 'E's'. I presume they were called Oaties?

If only she stopped trying to make up an accent in an attempt to hide her natural accent...she sounds ridiculous as if she has a speech impediment herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When I see the the SJ kids opening their presents , i give my sea pat on on back for rising my kids properly.
I know nobody’s perfect but they are savages and have no manners and 0 impulse control.
How opens the cards last? They jump from one to the other gift with no appreciation for each individual gif.
The way Anna reassure E1 that she is going to get more in the afternoon 🤮🤮🤮!
Love the way E1 completely ignores her dad and snaps stuffs off his hands, you rip what you sow Jono!
so all the Pweirdoes know that little preteen A1 has her own IPhone now that must be existing for them.
Those parents are a league of their ow.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Emilia's personality is just pure spoiled rottenness. She reminds me of the girl from Charlie and the Chocolate factory (I think thats the movie) Where she says I WANT IT AND I WANT IT NNNNNNOW! She will be quite the difficult one when she's a teenager. Oh wait, according to them she already is. *eyeroll*

Verruca salt is the girls name in Charlie and the chocolate factory.. Suits her considering the poor child has loads of them

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Apparently I've missed a lot in just a few days! Been super busy. .. (actual busy, not "Anna" busy). I had to laugh at Jonathan running and being stopped by a survey person looking for someone in their 20s HAHA. I think when the surveyor meant they were looking for young people, he meant toddler age. He must have seen Jono's toddler body and balding cranium running from behind.
Can you imagine how jealous he actually is of Anna that he did that? And how much of a lowlife you have to be to do something like this. I wonder if Anna decides to turn a blind eye towards what he does or she genuinely doesn’t see

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
In fairness to Jonathon, he spent the morning of Emilia's birthday, tidying up the wrapping paper while Anna exclaimed over the ipod case.

The children are badly behaved. Shame really but they get everything except their parent's undivided (with recording) time. There was no need to give Emilia three Rainbow dolls. She can't appreciate LOL toys when she gets them weekly either. Less is more. Oddly at Christmas, the children receive less than they do on their birthdays.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
So she didn’t get waxed for her 10 year anniversary , I gues Jono didn’t get any 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I agree with the rainbow dolls, why did she need three? They really don't appreciate what they get, it's just tearing paper to see what's next. Give it a few days and they'll end up in the pile on the playroom floor. I'm just waiting on the iPod to get messed up, Andy was already watching something on it because E-1 allowed him. Just wait until she says they can't have it or they snatch it when she's at school or activities.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Well I watched the vlog, that was 16 minutes of my life I won't be getting back!! So dull, what exactly does she do all day to be so busy? So unrelatable.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I don't know if it was an iPhone or iPod Touch that Emilia got.
My thoughts on the vlog:
Anna if you stop putting filters on your insta stories I wouldn't be so shocked by how your face actually looks like. I'm mean in reality it's not bad but gosh watching you in stories with your unrealistic filter is a shock compared to the truth. Also does anyone feel like it's a narcissistic tactic for Jonothan not to have edited any vlogs since Anna took over. Like can you be more jealous.
Then when they went to have pizza at the restaurant how awkward their interaction is. It's like they pretend to be these 'nice and caring' parents. Also isnt it a bit odd that Anna is sitting so far from the 'babies'. I think any normal mom instinct especially going out to a restaurant is to sit btw them so you help each baby???
How simple kids can be- when they brought over the brownie for E1 and she had a huge smile on her face. I dont think I saw a smile like that when she was unwrapping her presents.
And we can all agree the discipline is no where to be seen.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
They’ve had a handful of nanny’s. Why 2 parents that essentially work from home, having a nanny seems unnecessary. Anna’s channel hasn’t been updated in 10 months, so it’s not like she’s busy editing, filming, etc. Also what’s with her sister Erika, she seems to have gone completely off social media. Deleted her YouTube videos, doesn’t really post on IG anymore either, so the few brand and sponsorship deals she may have had ended. Did she finally wake up in reality and go back to school or get a normal job? How is she able to still live in Brighton? Maybe a sugar daddy situation? Lol

• Sad
Reactions: 22
No wonder Alessia has speech difficulties. Anna's pronunciation of her breakfast cereal was 'O' 'E's'. I presume they were called Oaties?

If only she stopped trying to make up an accent in an attempt to hide her natural accent...she sounds ridiculous as if she has a speech impediment herself.
This has been annoying me for a very long time. I don’t know any Irish person, or American for that matter, that says their words with “r-t” in it the way she does. It’s so messed up. So she will say “par-y” for party, ”pre-y” for pretty, “for-y” for forty. It’s fucked up! What the hell? I don’t know anyone who talks like that! Also, those poor dogs haven’t been walked in days, and she openly admits that! Lazy cow. And who wears gym gear three days in a row?? Grossss. And yet she still put it on today knowing the outfit smells. She also doesn’t seem to shower every day after her “workout”. Ewww Anal, no!! And the gurning at the camera constantly. You just know she’s doing it to try and seem “rElAtAbLe” but she just looks like the absolute gobshite that she is. 🤢🤢
Also fully agree with previous posters about the As behaviour. Shocking. They are 3 and 4 and ought to know better. If any of my 4 kids behaved like that they would lose certain privileges or be grounded for a couple of hours. I certainly would not just let it slide like they do. Good luck to J & A in the kids teenage years! They are gonna need it.

When I see the the SJ kids opening their presents , i give my sea pat on on back for rising my kids properly.
I know nobody’s perfect but they are savages and have no manners and 0 impulse control.
How opens the cards last? They jump from one to the other gift with no appreciation for each individual gif.
The way Anna reassure E1 that she is going to get more in the afternoon 🤮🤮🤮!
Love the way E1 completely ignores her dad and snaps stuffs off his hands, you rip what you sow Jono!
so all the Pweirdoes know that little preteen A1 has her own IPhone now that must be existing for them.
Those parents are a league of their ow.
Precisely. My kids know to ALWAYS open the card first and not to grab. And they are similar ages to these kids. No excuse. Just plain ignorant.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.