SacconeJolys #55 My sons welfare, don't give a fook, here's my keyboard where I write my book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Y'all in case you were wondering where the vlogs are, well, I did them you see, but because I have sooo much to do and have no idea how technology works JONATHAN is supposed to do them. JONATHAN is tagged you see so go bug him, he's not doing anything but stretching out his t-shirts trying to make them look like skirts, not really he's I write book in the other room. But Ehm, I really need to get back into the swing of things. This is the second week back to school and even though I've had kids in school before and know what I'm supposed to be doing, I just can't cause, really there is no reason, but Ehm. Now y'all the kids have electives and I have to spend my whole time in the car trying to figure out why U2 is still playing. Just a reminder, if you didn't already know I have help with Andrea, but after December I'm going to lose my tit because I will not have child care. That means I might have all four of them. Four kids, y'all, how am I supposed to cope? My contract clearly stated housekeeper and nanny, we've been through many times. You guys got my back right? UM, I have done it before, like watched all my kids, but it's mayhem. Y'all there was this one time that I had just two of the kids, but because I like looking at my phone and not paying attention my kids were throwing dirt at one another. Like, how am I supposed to heart Instagram stories from my fake friends when these feral beasts are acting up. It was one time and I've had enough of it the damn nanny can keep one of these kids because two is just way too much and four brings me to a nervous breakdown. This morning I had to drop off Andrea at school because I was "meeting a friend." I have been meeting with friends often lately, because I can't bear to be at home all by myself with JONATHAN, he keeps asking to wear my shoes, but I've told him they are too big for him. Y'all little Andrea with his rose gold bald head was sad because he had to leave me this morning. What does he think we have, some kinda bond. That shouldn't be normal for kids to miss their moms, we are going to have to work on that because I felt my heart grow three sizes, but I was meeting a "friend" for breakfast and I cannot let that condition get to me. JONATHAN doesn't have any problems, just me. They only act up with me, I think that should tell me something, but it doesn't. Well, I got to go, I'm making some fish pie or something runny for dinner tonight. I mean I'm having three different types of ice cream, but that's neither here nor there. Have a great day y'all
*allegedly heard from my iphone
She is insufferable. So many parents manage with four children without half the help she gets. And she still managed to witch and moan about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
The faces she pulls. Good lord WHY.
I’m actually thinking of screenshotting them, printing them and fill a room wallpapered with them just so whenever I am feeling insecure or incompetent I can look at the crazy witch and feel good about myself again. Probably the toilet or something, will definitely stimulate the bowels at the same time.
Holy tit I should ask money for this. Holy tit no I shouldn’t even share this here because Giselle will ABSOLUTELY steal my idea, shitttt.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Apparently I've missed a lot in just a few days! Been super busy. .. (actual busy, not "Anna" busy). I had to laugh at Jonathan running and being stopped by a survey person looking for someone in their 20s HAHA. I think when the surveyor meant they were looking for young people, he meant toddler age. He must have seen Jono's toddler body and balding cranium running from behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The faces she pulls. Good lord WHY.
I’m actually thinking of screenshotting them, printing them and fill a room wallpapered with them just so whenever I am feeling insecure or incompetent I can look at the crazy witch and feel good about myself again. Probably the toilet or something, will definitely stimulate the bowels at the same time.
Holt tit I should ask money for this. Holy tit no I shouldn’t even share this here because Giselle will ABSOLUTELY steal my idea, shitttt.
Here's 1 to start with. Just look at how that lipstick is working. 🤢🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Here's 1 to start with. Just look at how that lipstick is working. 🤢🤮
I think she makes these ridiculous faces because she doesn't take herself or life seriously, she's clearly miserable, and acts like she hates herself. She always does this faces that no self respecting woman would make on a regular basis. I think she's basically sticking her tongue out at life in general and everyone around her. She clearly can't stand her husband or her life as a mom, and just takes it all as one big joke. If she only knew how many women can't have kids and would love to have hers.

Ugh the little weasel uploaded Emilias bday party vlog and of COURSE titled it with 9th birthday POOL party. Can't you just say 9th birthday or party! Obvious who he is trying to attract.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Just watched the vlog, good lord Alessia and Andrea are in desperate need of some discipline. And the state of Alessia’s hair 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Poor Anna, she’s struggling to get the house work done while the kids are at school! How about other mums that work full time while the kids are at school and then has to do the housework on top of it

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
What does anna find so funny in those stories? The fact that she's almost laughing about how she can't cope with andrea while the others are at school and is grateful someone else does it for her is just strange. Maybe she should find a way to entertain the A's waiting for the others to finish school and not let them throw soil at each other.
Is it any wonder andrea acts up for anna and less so for jonathan, she doesn't parent and let's them do whatever they to and also palms them off to other people or leaves them to play alone every chance she gets.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Seriously the way Anna is constantly putting herself down or calling her self an idiot etc isn't exactly setting a good example for her children. Of course our kids should see us make mistakes and own up to them but to constantly be hating on yourself is just as detrimental as talking about being fat or needing to lose weight. How can she not see that her low self esteem will definitely rub off on her kids?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I find her stories absolutely beyond cringey... I feel like she’s always trying to be kooky and relatable and pull these faces as if to say; “I don’t care what I look like, I’m so normal and daft” when really the ten inches of makeup and waiting staff tell a different story - very aware of herself and not relatable in any way. Also, how have we normalised this talking to yourself on stories thing (sorry, talking to your “fans”) it’s absolutely mental when you think about it🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Someone in the comment section wrote what was the point to pay for members only and someone wrote back "For them Yes" This is how easy it is to get some people to join cults.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Just watched the vlog, good lord Alessia and Andrea are in desperate need of some discipline. And the state of Alessia’s hair 😒
I know right?! I skipped a LOT and still saw how Alessia was whining all the time and Andrea hitting everyone. I stopped watching right after that part, how do you not dicipline the whining baby crap from a 4.. or 5? year old and the hitting at all?! I’m ashamed for them.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
how mortifying for other school parents and school staff to see the A's ripping up soil from the flower beds at school and chucking it at each other while the mother stands by and does nothing?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Emilia's personality is just pure spoiled rottenness. She reminds me of the girl from Charlie and the Chocolate factory (I think thats the movie) Where she says I WANT IT AND I WANT IT NNNNNNOW! She will be quite the difficult one when she's a teenager. Oh wait, according to them she already is. *eyeroll*

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Wait, so they are getting rid of the nanny from December? It will be a non-stop moanfest about how hard it is having 4 kids.....

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I know right?! I skipped a LOT and still saw how Alessia was whining all the time and Andrea hitting everyone. I stopped watching right after that part, how do you not dicipline the whining baby crap from a 4.. or 5? year old and the hitting at all?! I’m ashamed for them.
Yep, no reprimand from either parent! And for the love of all that is holy pull that damn thumb out of her mouth!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.