SacconeJolys #55 My sons welfare, don't give a fook, here's my keyboard where I write my book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely, I think he has every bit of that party filmed, he gets off on young kids 🤮 and God knows who else he let's see the footage!

I would love the police to take a look in his computers, I'd put money on it that's it's not all it should be!
It's a bit strange tho how he wasnt actually at the party filming tho,hes always right there at every opportunity with the camera,filming everything especially the kids and there friends!!! Do you think the parents asked for him to stay away with his filming???

• Sick
Reactions: 16
First time poster. I used to follow them when Emilia & Eduardo were little, forgot about them for years and then found this thread around the time of “Coming Out.”

I know it’s not helpful to compare people because we only know what we know and people struggle in different ways but I’ve found Anna’s Stories insufferable as of late. She acts like she’s the only mother to have 4 kids? My mother is blind and has 4 kids. She ran a house and worked part time from when the youngest was 3.

The complaining about driving the kids to/from things really riled me. They chose to live somewhere where a car would be required for most journeys. I’ve no idea how far the school is but again, they chose it. Neither of my parents drive so we had to walk to any extra activities. My parents never said I couldn’t do something, even if it meant they had to take us on trains and buses.

No shade to people who chose to drive their kids places but Anna acts like the school run is the most inconvenient thing in the world and honestly she is so incredibly lucky she can afford to do that in both car costs and time not working.

Also, maybe we wears her gym stuff for 3 days because she hates laundry that much.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
She’s a gross witch, she may do her makeup and hair, but I totally believe her workout clothes smell. She doesn’t leave the house and thankfully we can’t smell thru a screen, so she only does the visual upkeep, not much else. Like previous posters stated, there is plenty of evidence of the lack of hygiene in that house. They don’t seem as bad as the Inghams, though. They LOOK dirty.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
First time poster. I used to follow them when Emilia & Eduardo were little, forgot about them for years and then found this thread around the time of “Coming Out.”

I know it’s not helpful to compare people because we only know what we know and people struggle in different ways but I’ve found Anna’s Stories insufferable as of late. She acts like she’s the only mother to have 4 kids? My mother is blind and has 4 kids. She ran a house and worked part time from when the youngest was 3.

The complaining about driving the kids to/from things really riled me. They chose to live somewhere where a car would be required for most journeys. I’ve no idea how far the school is but again, they chose it. Neither of my parents drive so we had to walk to any extra activities. My parents never said I couldn’t do something, even if it meant they had to take us on trains and buses.

No shade to people who chose to drive their kids places but Anna acts like the school run is the most inconvenient thing in the world and honestly she is so incredibly lucky she can afford to do that in both car costs and time not working.

Also, maybe we wears her gym stuff for 3 days because she hates laundry that much.
When Anna complains about all the things she has to do for her kids it's really her complaining about them existing, they're just a huge bleeping inconvenience to her! She wants to live the life of a spoiled teenag brat who has no responsibilities. When she has her full-time nanny and cleaning lady she's free to sit on her ass all day scrolling TikToks, obsessing over Dr. Phil and blocking her haters. Her and Jonathan both escape to their hiding spots in the house, her to her bedroom and him to his office. They clearly spend most of the day apart from eachother and only interact with the kids when they absolutely have to. She wants those kids to wake up go to the play room until bed time and not be a bother to her.
I totally believe they would still have a fulltime nanny who picked up all the kids drove them to their activities and fed them dinner but they can no longer afford it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Haven't watched/read for awhile and just looked at Emilia's birthday vlog.

Come 2-3 years, E1 will be the full and only parent of the younger three and will be expected to fully take care of them, if she isn't already. You can tell by the fact Jonathan and Anna seemed completely unable to in any capacity keep the younger 3 calm or in line, E1 did better then the both of them and I can honestly tell by her behavior that she's probably been doing that for a long time, I have no doubt that if their channel lasts until she's thirteen that she will be the only caretaker of herself and those kids, although, that implies that Anna and Jonathan ever were proper ones in the first place.

A lot of people say E1 is spoiled on this thread, but I think we should all remember that these kids are products of their parents (Anna and Jonathan) and E1 already seems to be doing better with her siblings and better by them, Anna & Jonathan's children, then they are, and while they are certainly spoiled re: finances, etc if they're doing better then Anna and Jonathan, they're already a step ahead.

I really do fear for when E1 goes into puberty and when E2 ends up as well, if their channel is still around, E1 will be infinitely sexualized (more then she, and the other 3 already are) and they WILL put on some show about trying to get Eduardo puberty blockers or estrogen, these 2 are borderline fetishists of their own children. Or when the two of them subsequently go into their teenager phases and start leaking everything going on in their house online or to their friends. For their own safety, cos neither Anna or Jonathan are going to take it lightly if one of those 2 is being genuinely honest about whatever goes on when the camera is off.

Luckily, I guess, the channel definitely will not be around long enough for the As to see the same treatment, but all of these kids deserved better and still do, as I don't even see it being around long enough for E1 and E2 to get into puberty or edgy teenager phases, but as long as even of the kids are with Anna and Jonathan; they will not be safe, online or offline. I have a restraining order against my parents, I wouldn't be surprised if all of them ended up with them against Anna and Jonathan in the future, lol.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Jonathan is manky most of the time and that's not just his style so there is no way she's not the same. You couldn't stand or lie next to him and claim to be a neat freak or have OCD because he would be a trigger for anyone who was! Leaving vomit stains on beds for a period of time is absolutely disgusting, no wonder sickness spreads so quick in that house, when they leave germ ridden vomit to fester!
Remember a few weeks ago Anna was filming him from behind and the soles of his feet were black.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Was the car eventually taxed ?
no, I checked at 11pm last night and still untaxed. Plus video evidence now on the latest vlog of her using the car with no tax, which invalidates her insurance too

Whoops, my bad. She still has evidence of using the car while untaxed though

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She was putting on a huge act for Stacey, but I do believe their already crappy relationship took a hit when they moved into that house.
Probably because Jonathan has moved himself into ‘working’ in the annex so effectively has his own apartment away from the family. But can still watch them from the cameras like the creepy guy his is.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
It's a bit strange tho how he wasnt actually at the party filming tho,hes always right there at every opportunity with the camera,filming everything especially the kids and there friends!!! Do you think the parents asked for him to stay away with his filming???
I wonder, as you say he would normally always be right there with the camera.
Prehaps parents did tell him no filming, but with the a mount of cameras in and around the house, I bet he got enough footage!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I honestly think that the parents who chose to attend the party with their kids don't mind the filming and believe that it is OK for the SJs to make a career out of this and put their kids all over social media, and believe that they are loving and supportive parents. There didn't seem to be a lot of kids at the party so I imagine there are other parents who are not OK with this lifestyle and choose to minimise contact.

As a parent myself, if I didn't feel comfortable with my child attending a party or being in the home of a friend whose parents were questionable, I wouldn't allow my child to go there, simple as that. My first responsibility as a parent is to my child, and to safeguard my child.

Reactions: 28
It isn't normal. Well unless you're an Irish person living in the Midlands. Does Anna aspire to sound like somebody from Co Offaly or Co Laois?

And both A's need some serious discipline for their behaviour they are feral and not in a cute way...

They aren't cute kids though I think they never have their parent's time and attention. Andy spends time with Jon in the garden but he's doing his own thing when he's out there and Jon is doing his own thing.
They really need to spend a couple of hours a week giving them one to one attention doing something they (both parents and kids) enjoy because being alone in the car with them while driving somewhere to drop them off /serving them dinner/reading them a short bedtime story doesn't equate to quality time. The kids are very much carted around to do activities and once they're 'entertained' elsewhere, A&J think they don't have to entertain them at all so they don't play with them or put aside any of their own time for them. Now their behaviour has made them unpleasant to be around so they are even less likely to want to spend alone time with them. A&J can say they're 'so busy' but all it takes is to put down their phones for a few hours a WEEK and they could spend those few hours with each kid. But they don't want to...... and a lot of parents wouldn't find playing with small kids fun....but it is still necessary.
i find it quite normal if your from north Dublin nearly everyone you speak to doesn’t pronounce their Ts eg. Water is like wa-er like the t is there but you don’t hear it it’s the exact same as butter I myself talk like that it’s natural 😂

Reactions: 2
Anna complaining constantly that she's so busy and stressed from all the things she has to do daily. Her sharing TikTok videos in the middle of the day proves that is a lie! 😆

Bet she just woke up from her afternoon nap and is scrolling her phone until it's time to pick up those pesky inconveniences she calls her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Do you think the parents asked for him to stay away with his filming???
They may well have done and I'm also pretty sure that he wants to avoid meeting a lot of them as it seems as if it was parents who complained about him sending E2 to school in a dress and then A and J complained about local people they knew who criticised them. No one who knows anything about him would want to go near him or have him anywhere near their children. It is strange that any parents at all allowed their kids to go to that house. Maybe there are still a few who don't know much about the reality of the SJs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
In today's installment of Anna's daily waffle she redid her eye make up, bought a fan made print of herself and sina discounted obviously , went to a book club but hasn't finished the book because of laundry no surprise there 🙄 and jonathan is doing a race on Sunday and needs safety pins riveting stuff 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her girl killed it, yea, she's your friend, sure Jan.
I took it more as an actual representation of Anna's real life. Like she claims she has friends but really it's just her gay husband! 😆
Like that's why she could relate to the video.

In today's installment of Anna's daily waffle she redid her eye make up, bought a fan made print of herself and sina discounted obviously , went to a book club but hasn't finished the book because of laundry no surprise there 🙄 and jonathan is doing a race on Sunday and needs safety pins riveting stuff 😂😂
Seriously it's SO Anna of Anna to join a book club and then make no real attempt to actually finish the book. I would've been too embarrassed to show my face at the meeting and claimed I had diarrhea or something. 🤣
Her joining a book club is so strange anyway. Isn't there a club for moms who regret becoming moms? Or a women married to gay men support group???

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.