SacconeJolys #55 My sons welfare, don't give a fook, here's my keyboard where I write my book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously the way Anna is constantly putting herself down or calling her self an idiot etc isn't exactly setting a good example for her children. Of course our kids should see us make mistakes and own up to them but to constantly be hating on yourself is just as detrimental as talking about being fat or needing to lose weight. How can she not see that her low self esteem will definitely rub off on her kids?
She does this purposely: it's called fishing for compliments.

Reactions: 27
The way Emilia was opening the gifts and just handing them over to Eduardo without barely looking at them or saying thank you 😬 in a way I don’t blame her it’s probably boring getting the same LOL crap since you were 3 years old but also goes to show how little manners they all have

• Sad
Reactions: 40
So, I’ve not really watched many of the SJ youtube, but watched the last few videos (Im in hospital and cant sleep!) Theres just something odd, isn’t there? (Aside from the stuff we’ve commented on here regarding their instragram stuff) There’s barely any affection between any of them. No hugging, more fighting. Anna and jonno appear to not know each other! If I didn’t know they were married, you can’t tell. Emilia has zero respect and will be a nightmare soon. Alessia gets treated like a baby, so acts like one. When Andrea smacked Emilia on her birthday no one saud anything! That’s why she can’t have 4 of them alone, they will fight and argue and they haven’t set any boundaries so they just say and do what the duck they want!
Lastly (for now!) there’s no laughter. Like genuine, happy, family fun. It’s all very clinical and distinct- like children should be seen and not heard (unless it makes them money!) Even when Anna went to the pool and alessia had climbed out and was on the grass. She didn’t run up to her or even seem pleased to see her. It just seems a lonely and distant life

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She's leaving - not getting rid..
Just think the current kids behaviour is WITH the nannies input and probably some sort of discipline.. just wait till she leaves and it's all on those two to do all of the parenting... 😬
i've babysat kids who behaved similar to the little A's and it is really really draining. i cant imagine trying to constantly battle that on a daily basis with little to no support or progress from the parents

• Sad
Reactions: 19
This has been annoying me for a very long time. I don’t know any Irish person, or American for that matter, that says their words with “r-t” in it the way she does. It’s so messed up. So she will say “par-y” for party, ”pre-y” for pretty, “for-y” for forty.
This is actually pretty normal. My mum used to say butter without pronouning either t and during the Euros my son kept saying Italy like there was no t. It was driving me nuts. In the end I think he kept doing it to wind me up.

Reactions: 13
Anna and Jonathan always behaved as roommates or siblings at best. There seems to be very little communication, most via camera. The kids are just... There.... An inconvenience most of the time, much like the dogs. There is no genuine love there, so very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Jonathan in his rant about Anna's evening with the mums said he 'identifies as a woman most of the time' and this means he can't join the men or the women, eventhough a gay couple can join either. He places himself outside of the LGBTQ+ group as well, as he does not fit any labels.
He knows that he's a freek, so using any old excuse to find a reason why people don't want to be around him.

JOHNNY THE REASON IS, YOU ARE A CHILD ABUSER, stop taking people for fools, everyone knows what you are.
Stay locked up in your grey home, and live your sad little life alone in front of a computer. 😂 😂

Johnny is a loser, don't be like Johnny.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm sorry, are those SacconeJoly cult followers watching this video in a parallel world where everything is upside down, stranger things style? Because how people see Emilia as well-mannered, sweet, kind etc., is beyond me. 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just watched E1 opening her presents, skipped the before and after.

What a spoilt, pretentious girl she is, just ripping open presents one after the other, no appreciation for anything, the book from grandma went down like a lead balloon, loads more junk and plastic to add to the ton they already have.

If my kids ever reacted like that I would be ashamed, but they never did because they were brought up with manners and appreciated everything they got, hence why they are now all grown adults with fantastic jobs, earning their own wage.

God only knows what these kids will be doing in years to come, when they aren't in therapy sessions that is !

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Watching Emilia’s bday vlog and Anna’s talking about the dogs… ”they haven’t been on a walk in a couple of days actually” WHAT! Dogs should be walked every day preferably twice! Fair enough if they could roam on the land but they’re penned in that little patch of garden what quality of life do they have??

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I'm sorry, are those SacconeJoly cult followers watching this video in a parallel world where everything is upside down, stranger things style? Because how people see Emilia as well-mannered, sweet, kind etc., is beyond me. 🤯
On Anna's stories on her birthday she showed Emilia letting Andrea watch something on her new ipod in her bed while she stroked his back. She can probably be a lovely person sometimes, but she is inherently spoilt, bratty and those traits show more often. Also the fact that Anna says Emilia is just like her...

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Jeez when giselle isn't acting for the camera he seems so... erm blah. At least he managed to find someone else with zero personality in Anna. Didn't hear E1 say thank you for any of the tat she got for her birthday. But then again why would she. Those presents show how little her parents know her. Nothing to show what sort of things she is into. I always try and get thoughtful gifts that reflect my kids interests... friends usually take care of the tat side of things lol

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Why’s Anna always talking about “stealing other people’s babies” when she can’t even look after her own?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Here is a Jordan Cheyenne moment courtesy of child manipulator Jono, don’t you want to slap his pouty fake sad face?
She cancelled her channel other that, you know what you have to do now Jono! But obviously you see nothing wrong with that because you are a true narcissis!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Road tax still not paid - you got till end of today joliar .View attachment 764055View attachment 764056
I guess the only reason the MOT is still valid is because the car is relatively new.
Watching Emilia’s bday vlog and Anna’s talking about the dogs… ”they haven’t been on a walk in a couple of days actually” WHAT! Dogs should be walked every day preferably twice! Fair enough if they could roam on the land but they’re penned in that little patch of garden what quality of life do they have??
There was that, and the fact that she wears the same gym gear 3 days running. She is disgusting. With 6 people in the house, I'm sure the washing machine goes on daily, several times a day even, why can't she just bung them in the wash when she's finished ? That's revolting. Truly. Don't get me started on the not walking the dogs for days. What are these people like ? Do we live in a parallel universe to them ?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I just fast forwarded the blog to the opening of the presents. The way andrea gets angry and slaps her ... yes kids can hit at times but that was some angry looking frustrated child. Hes not told off, hes not moved away. I have children, I know how children work but that was something else. Alessia is getting upset because andrea tried to take her cup. everyone is grabbing at stuff.

How overwhelming that must have been. I know Emilia could come across as bratty at times but to give her credit she dealt with that chaos without complaining. Of course her dad just wanders around and is barely involved.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I just fast forwarded the blog to the opening of the presents. The way andrea gets angry and slaps her ... yes kids can hit at times but that was some angry looking frustrated child. Hes not told off, hes not moved away. I have children, I know how children work but that was something else. Alessia is getting upset because andrea tried to take her cup. everyone is grabbing at stuff.

How overwhelming that must have been. I know Emilia could come across as bratty at times but to give her credit she dealt with that chaos without complaining. Of course her dad just wanders around and is barely involved.
She is very poised. But that's all she's ever known, chaos. I was actually thinking watching the vlog yesterday, that I would have screamed if I had had to open my presents in such a pandemonium. Those parents are useless, and it's the kids that are paying for it.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Its not a problem with her wearing the same workout clothes for 3 days, after all she hardly works out enough to break into a sweat does she?? Just prances around on an exercise ball !! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
One member commented "is there a point in being a member now?"

Some of them still don't get that the whole member thing is a big scam. How dumb can a person be?

Also, Jonathan commented under the name of "Caroline" asking if anyone noticed how great Jonathan looks in the video 😂 poor soul

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
They’ve had a handful of nanny’s. Why 2 parents that essentially work from home, having a nanny seems unnecessary. Anna’s channel hasn’t been updated in 10 months, so it’s not like she’s busy editing, filming, etc. Also what’s with her sister Erika, she seems to have gone completely off social media. Deleted her YouTube videos, doesn’t really post on IG anymore either, so the few brand and sponsorship deals she may have had ended. Did she finally wake up in reality and go back to school or get a normal job? How is she able to still live in Brighton? Maybe a sugar daddy situation? Lol
No sugar daddy, they were paying her rent!
A favour for the tax situation. Backfired big time!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.