Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cooke_ie

What really annoys me is that Jonathan is still talking about 'girl clothes' and 'boy clothes' . How about just calling them 'clothes'? He thinks that because his kid wants to wear dresses and have long hair they must want to be a girl because that's only for girls. For someone who's meant to be so 'woke' he's still so narrow mindedly putting everything in 'girl' or 'boy' categories. He doesn't seem to understand that maybe his son just prefers to wear dresses and have his hair long, why does that have to be something exclusively done by girls?

• Heart
Reactions: 88

Otis94

I'm so overjoyed that the vlogs are no longer behind a paywall, I can't tell you haw much i've missed Annas waxing updates, honestly don't know how i've functioned without a daily update of how hairy her Mary is.
What a wonderfully articulate woman, I always come away from every vlog feeling deeply moved by her profound dialogue, particularly when she speaks on length about where she decided to park the car, absolutely fascinating.
You know what? I really don't see why Anna isn't writing a book of her own, she's so magnificently perceptive I'm sure it would fly off the shelves, she could call it "All my pubes are Invisible: The Muff Memoirs"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
Alexa show me the definition of stupidity
Screenshot_20210922_144124.jpg

Really?? So let's carry on paying the SJs for content that we aren't even receiving out of the goodness of our hearts. Because the SJs have been doing all of this for the last 10 years for nothing, nada, not made a bean from it?? Honestly I just can't get my head around this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
"This is my SECRET diary so let me tell you about it in front of millions ppl... it has my girl crush and my BOY crush...' nah Jonathan not staged at all 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Jono had a consensual homosexual encounter and is now married to a woman. Jono gets sexually aroused dressing in women's clothes.

Jono makes his 7 year old son wear dresses. Jono makes his 7 year old son read out a "diary" saying he is bisexual?!!!!!

A 7 year old child?! And he puts that online so the kid can be crucified for the rest of his days?!

Jonathan is a sicko and a total freak. His poor kids need to be taken off him.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Gillian Lawhorn

At the weekend I discovered that a colleagues son attends the same school as the SJs. And at age 9 he was very in the know about the SJs YouTube channel and that the family are ‘famous’ …..and that E2 was in fact ‘transgender.’

Now I’ve not watched the SJs for years and I couldn’t care less who identifies as what and they may label themself that way…. But I just thought that it was interesting if that’s how E2 identifies especially with Jonathan’s situation etc….. does that make Jonathan trans?

anyway didn’t get other goss, will try again!
E2 is seven years old, HE isn’t capable,at SEVEN, to identify as transgender or any other labels his demented self absorbed father pushes E2 into. The lad was a happy BOY until his father saw a way to exploit E2 for monetary gain. A photo taken today at Joann’s run showed E2 stressed, HE was trying to self soothe with fingers and a cape in his mouth. A2 is very seldom seen without her thumb in her mouth self soothing. This family is seriously Forked up. Putting labels on children because DADDY had a so called terrible childhood. IMO DADDy is certifiable. Those children live in a war zone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

D1059

I'm not sticking up for Anna but, they're not breathalysers in the glovebox - it's a box of calprofen sachets.....as I used to give them to my children. She probably gave Eduardo one when he came out of school early with stomach ache
I have just revised the video and they are definitely breathalysers, Amazon sell them. I know the French require all motorist to carry them in France, but Jonathan has probably got them to cover his morning school run hangovers. I am guessing he has them in both their cars.
Screenshot_20210922-121404_kindlephoto-96112459.png
Screenshot_20210922-121001_kindlephoto-95872559.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

Mickey123

VIP Member
Hi Y'all in case you were wondering where the vlogs are, well, I did them you see, but because I have sooo much to do and have no idea how technology works JONATHAN is supposed to do them. JONATHAN is tagged you see so go bug him, he's not doing anything but stretching out his t-shirts trying to make them look like skirts, not really he's I write book in the other room. But Ehm, I really need to get back into the swing of things. This is the second week back to school and even though I've had kids in school before and know what I'm supposed to be doing, I just can't cause, really there is no reason, but Ehm. Now y'all the kids have electives and I have to spend my whole time in the car trying to figure out why U2 is still playing. Just a reminder, if you didn't already know I have help with Andrea, but after December I'm going to lose my shit because I will not have child care. That means I might have all four of them. Four kids, y'all, how am I supposed to cope? My contract clearly stated housekeeper and nanny, we've been through many times. You guys got my back right? UM, I have done it before, like watched all my kids, but it's mayhem. Y'all there was this one time that I had just two of the kids, but because I like looking at my phone and not paying attention my kids were throwing dirt at one another. Like, how am I supposed to heart Instagram stories from my fake friends when these feral beasts are acting up. It was one time and I've had enough of it the damn nanny can keep one of these kids because two is just way too much and four brings me to a nervous breakdown. This morning I had to drop off Andrea at school because I was "meeting a friend." I have been meeting with friends often lately, because I can't bear to be at home all by myself with JONATHAN, he keeps asking to wear my shoes, but I've told him they are too big for him. Y'all little Andrea with his rose gold bald head was sad because he had to leave me this morning. What does he think we have, some kinda bond. That shouldn't be normal for kids to miss their moms, we are going to have to work on that because I felt my heart grow three sizes, but I was meeting a "friend" for breakfast and I cannot let that condition get to me. JONATHAN doesn't have any problems, just me. They only act up with me, I think that should tell me something, but it doesn't. Well, I got to go, I'm making some fish pie or something runny for dinner tonight. I mean I'm having three different types of ice cream, but that's neither here nor there. Have a great day y'all
*allegedly heard from my iphone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Freeda

4 kids, 6 dogs and a chimney flue of dead birds 🤮

I wonder what Margaret thinks about the whole Gizelle thing…
Sounds like a Christmas song.. 6 neglected dogs, 5 chopping boards, 4 feral kids, 3 fancy cars, 2 dimwits and a chimney flue of dead birds. Now sing along.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Lurking2008

An oversized tshirt is not a dress. He is deluded if he thinks anyone believes this is the equivalent of a dress and he is more deluded if he thinks people are falling for him trying on cheap Asos clothes in the privacy of his attic is the same either. For all his shit talk about courage and self belief and being the main character, he has no backbone at all. The day he puts on a WOMAN'S dress and spends the day wearing it - doing the school run, dropping the kids to activities, picking up his takeaway and wearing it on the train into London as he made Eddie do....he will never do it. Why doesn't he grow his hair long or shave his beard off and wear lippie? He's so full of bullshit, he's sinking in it.

• Heart

dollhouse

I have always thought that Eduardo doesn't want to be a girl, he wants to be Emilia. He's seen all his life how she was the star and he always wanted everything she had. Everytime she got something, he demanded to get the same thing and he always got it. Does anyone else have this opinion?

• Sad
  • Heart

Redmist

Screenshot_20210918-115249_Instagram.jpg

Yep, so you could potentially still be drunk when you drive your child to rugby, that's safe to post on social media isn't it?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Pipin

And according to Anna he makes comments about what she wears and says she looks older in high waisted jeans.... while he hides away looking like a fuckin troll that fell over in the maternity section of Dorothy perkins

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

evoway13

VIP Member
Wait....so Anna wants to protect her friend's privacies (and protect them from trolls) ....by not including them in the vlogs but, she's willing to put her own children through it?........ :unsure:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Wanted kids, had them with relative ease save for a loss which was very sad, can afford to send kids to school, can afford uniform, can afford a washer AND a dryer, can afford to power both of them whenever she likes, is time-rich, is able-bodied and can fold laundry.

This woman is the biggest piece of shit. Few people enjoy laundry but they get on with it. If I could afford a dryer/to power it then my laundry life would be so much easier. As it is, I recognise that I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford clothes and to wash then dry them on airers in my home I can afford to rent.

She never acknowledges any privilege she has. Always says, "she works hard for the money they have". So people working in shops don't work hard just because they're not earning big bucks? You only need to look at billionaires to see that hard work does not equate to riches. A huge part of it is exploitation and, let's face it, she knows all about that.

Bad mood this evening. Sorry.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

callmegracie

VIP Member
I don't think he converses with those children without filming it.
there was a video where he didn't know anna was filming while he was changing one of the a's a few years ago and he was completely silent with a straight face but as soon as he saw the camera he changed so quickly to his "fun dad persona".. its all for show :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Angry

leabytottle

VIP Member
So, I’ve not really watched many of the SJ youtube, but watched the last few videos (Im in hospital and cant sleep!) Theres just something odd, isn’t there? (Aside from the stuff we’ve commented on here regarding their instragram stuff) There’s barely any affection between any of them. No hugging, more fighting. Anna and jonno appear to not know each other! If I didn’t know they were married, you can’t tell. Emilia has zero respect and will be a nightmare soon. Alessia gets treated like a baby, so acts like one. When Andrea smacked Emilia on her birthday no one saud anything! That’s why she can’t have 4 of them alone, they will fight and argue and they haven’t set any boundaries so they just say and do what the fuck they want!
Lastly (for now!) there’s no laughter. Like genuine, happy, family fun. It’s all very clinical and distinct- like children should be seen and not heard (unless it makes them money!) Even when Anna went to the pool and alessia had climbed out and was on the grass. She didn’t run up to her or even seem pleased to see her. It just seems a lonely and distant life

• Sad
  • Heart

Mickey123

VIP Member
Morning guysssss sorry about the sun. I mean it comes out every morning and I'm headed straight into the sun, like right into it. So anywho, I'm going to lunch with my friends, Yes, I have friends, but you can't see them cause some of you are mean. Like that one time, I had my friend Bing on and y'all were just so ugly to her. It had nothing to do with the fact she dressed me like an idiot, but come on guysss. Trolls and all, mean no friend showing for you, not that they want to be shown with me, mostly they hide when I bring out the camera I don't know what that's all about. Y'all none of this phases me anymore cause I've been doing it for 12 years, yet I like to talk about it all the time. The Trolls just ruin all my friendships because the friends I have are shallow enough to listen to people on the internet and care what others think about them than being my friend, what's up with that? It was cold this morning so I almost put on my slippers, didn't y'all wanna know that. So I've got Bings present and I'm panicking that she will be there before I get a chance to get a card signed! My life is so difficult. It's the next day I'm meeting school moms for a book club where I didn't finish the book. It's okay though, they see my vlogs so they know what kinda hot mess I am, but I really wanted to get back to reading something other than Tattle. I gotta tell you about my look, you see even if it's hot I've got to wear the jacket, doesn't matter that I sweat my ass off I'm gonna wear it, cause I think I'm hot, like a model. These are the problems I face every day, not actual problems but wardrobe issues. OH FUK it's U2, I'm still too stupid to remove it. Hold up though I found a way past the glitch, that's not a glitch at all but easily removed, here's a Brittany song, cause I like to relive my youth because it was stolen from me. Oh, the school has called and Edwardo is sick. I'm too blinded by everything going on around me to see that he has some type of social anxiety because he's totally better when I get him in the car. I'm in my car mindlessly chatting about living in my car and book club. Y'all I don't think Edwardo has any issues except not sleeping, I mean nothing in his life is stressful. My kid is going through my glove compartment where someone in the comment section asked why there were breathalyzers in my car. My husband is an alcoholic that is why Karen.I got my kids out of the car after an awkward amount of time. So now we ordered delivery because we were too lazy to make homemade pizza with an already made pizza crust, it's just too much for me today to handle that. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE SPELT MY CHILD'S NAME WRONG I mean I go through the trouble to spell and say everyone's name correctly and someone goes and does this shit! I mean, who's child is doing this to my kid, I'm calling the school! Now look at me being funny, I'm so funny, look at me pull my pants up to look nerdy, I'm sooo funny. I'm gonna go now cause I have to teach my kids to be funny like me. Night y'all, I know you can't wait for my next riveting vlog!!

*allegedly heard from my iphone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

whatonearth27

That conversation shouldn't even be online. It should be a private, genuine one between E2 & his parents, but of course we all know that will never happen. Its so sad & so heartbreaking to watch. His parents are such horrible people.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

elzbelz89

Anna picked him up an hour late from a birthday party and shes not even embaressed, she goes on Instagram to let everyone know. How did they not call her phone asking her where she was?? Wouldnt Eduardo have been confused or worried noone came for him?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53