SacconeJolys #54 My pouty poses make you sick and my toddler hand's in every pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well...... trip to nail studio and school run in her untaxed car. If it was anyone of us we would undoubtedly get caught. How do people like them get away with it?
Wonder if anyone has spotted the untaxed car in use on the road and used the online form to report it 🤞🏽

Reactions: 6
This seems like something J and A would do!
Oh wow I’ve only just watched the video after hearing about this….I dread to think about how much of this is going on. Honestly the world has gone mad, the influencing world is so awful and this just proves it

Wonder if anyone has spotted the untaxed car in use on the road and used the online form to report it 🤞🏽
I’m guessing there is a grace period for late payments? I did mine a couple of weeks ago, one day before the deadline on the letter but can’t remember reading what would happen if I’d forgotten till a few days later. Don’t they open their post or is it piled up waiting for the new house keeper to start. Guaranteed it’s taxed tomorrow 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.