SacconeJolys #54 My pouty poses make you sick and my toddler hand's in every pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So mother of the year is making dinner! Looks like a risotto which should always be made just before serving. Another dinner for the fox tonight!!!
And the risotto has prawns and mushrooms in it, perfect for re-heating later...🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh God YES! I mean, no! I mean YES!

The pout is going to fall off if he tries any harder 🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The face :ROFLMAO: why does he feel the need to constantly make those faces?! Another thing he's living through E2 btw, have you noticed how he started calling E2 a model, referring to his 'model poses' and outfits around the same time as he started these poses? Again, Jonathan wants to be a model, but is too chicken to just say he's attention hungry and thinks he looks hawt, so he calls E2 a model, never heard him call E1 or God forbid one of the As a model. This guy is living vicariously through poor E2.

Probably another reason why he has Anna doing all the school runs now, because he knows and she likely doesn't and he wants her to get nicked and make sure it's not him driving in case the car gets pulled over :ROFLMAO: if this guy was on the Titanic, you just know he'd knock over every woman and child to get to the lifeboat first
he looks like the hanger is still in the jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You can check by going on the DVLA site. It is untaxed
Oh, that's interesting.I didn't think you could look up other people's vehicles. If it's on the road, someone should report it to the police! If she's not using it as they decided not to tax it, they must be feeling the pinch. Wonder if it's insured?

Reactions: 6
Why would she allow her friend to tag her in that tik tok? I mean as a parent of the school, I'd be pissed to know that she's acting one way and then rolling her eyes behind my back. Of course Anal has always been the mean girl ( even though she thinks she is a saint. We see the way E-1 acts so the apple doesn't fall far from the tree ) Does she not understand that people from her school are watching their family?

I'm from the deep south, GF we don't reheat our shrimp. When you reheat it, it either gets mushy or turns to rubber.

I think this week we'll get a free vlog from E-1's birthday because of the vendors. I do hope the $1.99ers will lose their tit when it happens because if they still keep giving them money for free they are F-ing stupid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh, that's interesting.I didn't think you could look up other people's vehicles. If it's on the road, someone should report it to the police! If she's not using it as they decided not to tax it, they must be feeling the pinch. Wonder if it's insured?
It is insured but if she uses the car without tax any insurance is invalid. Hope she doesn't do the school run later.

Reactions: 9
🚨🚨 Ok ladies I have an exclusive sneak peak! 🚨🚨

I wasn't supposed to say anything but my excitement got the best of me, and I just know you're gonna love what Jonathan is about to drop!!!
Not to be outdone by Anna's cheap tacky line with InTheStyle Jonathan will be dropping a collection of his own this fall!!!!

He calls it "The Toddler Body in Mens Coats"
Get your credit cards ready bc I know you'll want to order one for the toddler sized man in your life!
Jonathan's vision for the collection was how to make a small man look even smaller! It's so sexy and trendy he has been posing and preening hard for you guys to get the right shots!!!

20210914_075216.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Right unpaid employees, stand there in the rain, I gotta show those duckers on tattle I do take you to school. It proves I do cos your lazy ass mother would shrivel in the rain .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
🚨🚨 Ok ladies I have an exclusive sneak peak! 🚨🚨

I wasn't supposed to say anything but my excitement got the best of me, and I just know you're gonna love what Jonathan is about to drop!!!
Not to be outdone by Anna's cheap tacky line with InTheStyle Jonathan will be dropping a collection of his own this fall!!!!

He calls it "The Toddler Body in Mens Coats"
Get your credit cards ready bc I know you'll want to order one for the toddler sized man in your life!
Jonathan's vision for the collection was how to make a small man look even smaller! It's so sexy and trendy he has been posing and preening hard for you guys to get the right shots!!!

View attachment 762424
GOODBYE 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok am I the only one just now noticing that the fabulous picture I posted yesterday of J being the man he truly wants to be featured a freaking minion tattoo on his leg!!!???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What are the odds??? 🤣🤣🤣

20210914_092627.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well well well...... trip to nail studio and school run in her untaxed car. If it was anyone of us we would undoubtedly get caught. How do people like them get away with it?

• Angry
Reactions: 20
That is the PE kit- boys and girls wear the same one on PE days.
Oh OK, but why is he wearing it to school, my kids never wore their pe kit to school, ever. They always changed into it before PE lesson.

Reactions: 4
Oh OK, but why is he wearing it to school, my kids never wore their pe kit to school, ever. They always changed into it before PE lesson.
My kids have been going in their kit on PE days since covid. At 1st it was so kids didn't have to use the communal changing rooms but now they say it just makes more sense for them not to have to waste time getting changed. Looks like the sj's school have adopted the same policy.

Reactions: 8
Things have changed since COVID- my kids now go into school in their PE kits too, it's so much better as they don't waste time changing their clothes and then forgetting uniform at school.

Reactions: 3
Love how she NEEDS the filter today because it's raining. Oh puhleaze!!!
Screenshot_20210914-102702.png

Hey guys, cross your fingers this housekeeper works out so I can continue doing absolutely nothing.
Screenshot_20210914-104543.png
Screenshot_20210914-104606.png

Who the duck irons ALL laundry!?!?!?
Screenshot_20210914-103058.png
Screenshot_20210914-103026.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.