SacconeJolys #54 My pouty poses make you sick and my toddler hand's in every pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to AugustBabyGirl

Recap:
- Jonathan continues to creep us all out, even making Emilia uncomfortable
- Anna is whinging about her new cleaning lady and is looking for a housekeeper (I have some words on this that I'll get to)
- Back to school for the kids next week, Eduardo will be wearing the girls uniform, probably been told all summer that he should by Jono
- They don't know what to do for Emilias birthday so instead of asking her what she wants they went to Instagram
- Jono has finished the first draft of his book, took a nice fake crying picture to commemorate
Probably more but I need to get ready for work, unlike Anna who claims to work but that probably includes checking her emails once a day

Anna has a cleaning lady currently, she has signed up to a housekeeping agency to put an ad on there after the dogs shat in their beds and she had to clean it, sound a bit odd? Does to me.
She doesn't want to do laundry. She doesn't want to vaccum or mop her floors. She doesn't want to clean up after her dogs or children. She wants to hire someone to do it all for her in the role of housekeeper so she can sit on her arse and scroll through tattle, let's face it Anna you don't even have a job in social media.
Anyways I had a quick look to see if I could find the ad and found nothing, she probably isn't advertising though the agency just hiring them straight out

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
He openly said his latest reel was to pay for the kids' education and then seeing it he is using Eddie in a dress yet again.
Does poor Eddie know he is working to educate all the kids?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
He openly said his latest reel was to pay for the kids' education and then seeing it he is using Eddie in a dress yet again.
Does poor Eddie know he is working to educate all the kids?
You hear that minions?? He just admitted to USING his kids to earn a paycheck!!! He laid it out in black and white. But who cares as long as your entertained by cute kids on the internet right...

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Omg the hellomagazine interview was a trip…. Her “work work” is basically just emails??? Her complaining about not being able to play music when picking the kids up because they all want to talk to her and tell her about their day….does she realize how she sounds? Also, a big part of her morning routine is getting the dogs ready for their walks…? Excuse me? And her love of going to bed early is mostly due to her having no one bug her while she scrolls thru insta and tiktok lol.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
You hear that minions?? He just admitted to USING his kids to earn a paycheck!!! He laid it out in black and white. But who cares as long as your entertained by cute kids on the internet right...
Did anyone screen shot it or whatever so we can hold it against them to prove that their idols are just trash

Reactions: 17
guys come she also works hard cooking dinner at lunch, then there is using the microwave to cook dinner later.

How does she do it all? she really doesn't do much, housekeeper and nanny... then she doesn't actually;y work besides a few pics online. Also where is Jonathon, can the man not clean or help at all?!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
guys come she also works hard cooking dinner at lunch, then there is using the microwave to cook dinner later.

How does she do it all? she really doesn't do much, housekeeper and nanny... then she doesn't actually;y work besides a few pics online. Also where is Jonathon, can the man not clean or help at all?!
must be such a hard life for poor Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if the school are aware that Jonathan is posting videos of E2 in the school blazer with no attempt the blur out the school crest? It makes the school completely identifiable and any weirdo could turn up there. I would be fuming if my children were at that school.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Anna being put out by not being asked the business questions in interviews. What are supposed to ask? “Anna how did it feel to work out how to use the printer after three days of trying? Oh? You asked John boy to help in the end? Never mind. How are the children?…”

PUHLEASE. The only part of “their” business she’s interested in are the perks. Of which are rapidly diminishing.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
How can she claim to work, when she also admitted to not knowing how to print off a form??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Love the thread title! Poor Eduardo, I feel so sad for him, for all of the kids!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
As a long term dog owner and lover, it is fair to say that you only have your dog poo in their beds because they have not been out during the day for a walk/play. I find it cruel that she locks them in the crates so far away from where she sleeps - the dogs would have been barking to be let out to get outdoors to poo. And then to have that stupid face act all inconvenienced to have to clean it up. Here’s a hint - walk your dogs every day, and don’t lock them in crates if you can’t respond to their barking. Cruel, ignorant, sloth of a woman.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Anna being put out by not being asked the business questions in interviews. What are supposed to ask? “Anna how did it feel to work out how to use the printer after three days of trying? Oh? You asked John boy to help in the end? Never mind. How are the children?…”

PUHLEASE. The only part of “their” business she’s interested in are the perks. Of which are rapidly diminishing.
This!
If you present yourself as a stepford wife and admit on numerous occasions that you have no idea about the business side and finances, if you nonstop moan only about cooking, kids, cleaning and dogs and only care about your appearance what the duck you expect?
That form she couldnt print wasnt even for business it was for school 🤦‍♀️

Sh's never asked business questions because every half sane person can see she DOESN'T work.
Same like parents at school are not happy with Eduardo in girls uniform because they can see it's being pushed on him by his creepy father.
That's the real world with real people with brain and they see you for what you really are SJs and you dont like it 😁 so back indoors to cry to your brain dead idiotic minions, because they are the only ones who can stand you...
Wow what a life, what an achievement, so much to be jealous of.. 🙄🤮

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I’m actually dying of curiosity to know what her job is
Looking back at emails of previous job offers when she actually made YouTube content instead of laying in bed all day made up like she’s going to some kind of American beauty pageant 😂 procrastination is busy work don’t you know. Let’s not forgot the stress of boiling those pasta meals 😳 Cleaning the kitchen table while dancing looking like a mentally ill woman listening to crappy pop music takes up a lot of time too and is hard work. Also spending the day trying to contain your saggy boobs in low cut tops and trying to hide from your pervert husband for fear he will take yet another picture of you with your boobs hanging out for Instagram proclaiming to the world how you are the worlds hottest wife. That would classify as hard work too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
As they got dumped by Gleam (although they'd never admit to that), she is probably begging brands to work with them. It's not working all that well, they used to have far more #ADs than they do now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do we think Jono is hoping the school kick them out so he doesn’t have to fork out on the private school expenses, but can claim it wasn’t his fault

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.