SacconeJolys #54 My pouty poses make you sick and my toddler hand's in every pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg

would love to smack that stupid face so much ,he brings the worst out in me
I’ve not been on here in so long, I unfollowed a while ago and seeing that pout today has reminded me why. Absolute rage inducing that face isn’t it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So if ever there was proof that they read here, how long do we think it will be before that car is taxed? 🤔😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So if ever there was proof that they read here, how long do we think it will be before that car is taxed? 🤔😂😂😂
Tomorrow, MAYBE the day after in one of Anal’s super exciting stories, about 40 slides talking about how, she, like, SO FUNNY, you guys, like, toootally forgot to, like, tax the car because you knoooow like, the laundry and the birthday parties like, WHO EXPECTED ME TO TAKE CARE OF THINGS, like, it’s U2’s fault and then the traumatizing event of like, the cleaning lady who was afraid of like the dogs, like total witch she was, I was just soooo enotionally drained and like, we just didn’t get to it guyys you know, like, it rained and like, I didn’t have like my make-up right and like, I needed to get my nails done so when would we have the tiime guyyssss. Something like that 🤪.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Love how she now says 'housekeeper', so she can have the poor woman do laundry etc as well ....

• Haha
What horror is jonny have scribbled on him now? Maybe 'Gisele 4lyf'?? Is he having numbing cream applied first? Pussy 🤣🤣
And if his stories aren't absolute proof they read here, I don't know what is. Doing the school run in his 'dress'.
Anal will be taxing her car now. Right now. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The stay at home mum with a housekeeper. Tell us again how you work fulltime Anna.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
This seems like something J and A would do!
That woman is utterly despicable and I am sure J does something similar. You could see that Eduardo was pretending and had been told what to do and say when he was told people were criticising him. These people do not deserve to be parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Never seen Anna do the ironing, or complain about having to do it. I don't think she ever has.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Never seen Anna do the ironing, or complain about having to do it. I don't think she ever has.
She said a few years ago that she doesn't iron- Jono was seen a few years ago in the old house going to iron the E's school uniforms when their house keeper at the time must have been off. She also said on another occasion that nothing gets ironed (when their house keeper again was not allowed to work during covid first wave). She then showed herself wearing a creased top as proof of this.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I haven’t followed these guys for years, not since she had the 2nd baby, but the odd time I look at her Instagram they have the older boy in dresses…is this because he wants to or because they make him? Probably been spoken about already but way to many threads to go through to find it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she taking the piss? She’s only just ordered that pen Emilia needed?! And she is feeling less stressed and on top of things because she has a new housekeeper and has been to get her nails done? She would fall apart if she had to get an actual job and look after her own children. How anyone can watch her and find her interesting and relatable is beyond me.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I haven’t followed these guys for years, not since she had the 2nd baby, but the odd time I look at her Instagram they have the older boy in dresses…is this because he wants to or because they make him? Probably been spoken about already but way to many threads to go through to find it 😂
They see it as a way of scraping back the money they’ve frittered away over the years. They’re desperate.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.