Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

abcdabcd

VIP Member
He thinks he looks good..that’s it…in his little mind he thinks he’s hot shit
To be fair, he literally is HOT SH*T...

On a more serious note, going through his TikTok timeline makes it so obvious that he groomed E2 to replace E1 purely for TikTok fame. It was 90% E1 when he started out, E2 was always in shorts/trousers and a 'side character' in his TikToks, if at all, then Jonathan started to put the first wig on him, then lip stick, but it was all very comedic and clearly done to fit the TikTok's 'storyline' and a joke and NOT because E2 wanted to be girly. Then it started with dresses, more wigs, more make up, shoes, until E2 got more attention than E1 because people thought E2 might be transgender, the transgender thing came from the viewers and comments and NOT from E2, but Jonathan clearly picked up on it and ran with it until E2 was so confused and brainwashed that there's no turning back.

Here's a bold statement: If it weren't for TikTok, E2 would still be in traditional boy clothes and all of this would've never happened.

Also, can we just stop pretending Jonathan doesn't know what he's doing with those thumbnails? I'm utterly disgusted and felt dirty just documenting this! Do SS have seen this? I'm serious, because I feel they need to be shown this, there is no way they're still besties with the SJs after having seen this surely?!

ETA: those are HIS thumbnails, not just a random screenshot from the TikToks, these are the exact stills he chose as thumbnails! :mad::mad::mad:

Jonathan-Saccone-Joly-jonathanjoly-Official-TikTok-Watch-Jonathan-Saccone-Joly-s-Newest-TikTok...jpg
Jonathan-Saccone-Joly-jonathanjoly-Official-TikTok-Watch-Jonathan-Saccone-Joly-s-Newest-TikTok...jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 79

GlitterPoo

Chatty Member
My first thread title suggestion, probably too long huh? From the heart though 🤪

‘No one’s their age, no one’s their gender, if I have to see Giselles nips again I’ll put my eyes in a blender’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
🚨🚨 Ok ladies I have an exclusive sneak peak! 🚨🚨

I wasn't supposed to say anything but my excitement got the best of me, and I just know you're gonna love what Jonathan is about to drop!!!
Not to be outdone by Anna's cheap tacky line with InTheStyle Jonathan will be dropping a collection of his own this fall!!!!

He calls it "The Toddler Body in Mens Coats"
Get your credit cards ready bc I know you'll want to order one for the toddler sized man in your life!
Jonathan's vision for the collection was how to make a small man look even smaller! It's so sexy and trendy he has been posing and preening hard for you guys to get the right shots!!!

20210914_075216.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
OK so in Anna's story just there she is doing an age thing in where it guesses your age, she said jonathan thinks I look younger with my hair up.. It guessed her age to be 12 and jonathon said nice 🤢🤢 like WTF
Reminds me of when she was talking about getting down below waxed, Jonathan likes it to be all gone then proceeded to say she looked like Emilia down there.....

Yep I don't need anymore evidence J is a fucking predator... poor poor kids 😭

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Lurking2008

I also think the SJ's need to speak to someone professionally about Eddie. They jumped onto this as a publicity stunt.
Now the child is again being sent to school in dresses but is how deep is his preference for what is traditionally associated with girls. The SJ's seem to believe that dressing him in girl's clothes and sending him to gymnastics with girls because he 'likes' that and it is enough. It isn't. It is just confusing a very young child. Dressing like a girl does not make him a girl. But does the child even want to be a girl? Or does the child simply want to dress like a girl? And if so, does he want to dress like a girl all the time or just at home hidden away like his Daddy. More practical issues are what bathroom is the child going to use in school? He's young now but what happens in a few years? Or are they just going to wait and see if he still (does what Daddy says) and wears dresses in a few years? If they are waiting to see what he wants when he's older, then why didn't they wait before throwing a child who doesn't know what he wants into the spotlight now? Obviously we all know the real reason is money! Has he spoken to the school psychologist about how to cope with being different? Has the school discussed with other students and the parents who will have to answer their children's questions what Eddie is doing because they too are just young children who have questions.
Daddy cross dresses up in the attic but happily throws Eddie into the real world.
Daddy won't show his face at the school gate anymore and certainly will never show up publicly in a dress but sends a very young child off to cope with this.
Mum is useless and doesn't have enough of a bond with her children to place herself in their shoes.
Their publicity stunt is transparent. Their neighbours, the school and the school parents must actively despise them.
They are two people who should never have had children. They are repulsive. In every way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

Saskia69

Chatty Member
I started my Primary PGCE this week and the past 2 days were dedicated to safeguarding (this is before we start anything to do with curriculum, that’s how important it is).

I refuse believe that any teacher at the SJ’s school could have had similar training, and not seen huge red flags. I want to stress that I am not accusing them of outright abuse, but in basically 4 of the 5 types (sexual, emotional, and exploitation) there are things that I - as a teacher - would be guilty of negligence if I didn’t report.

Exploitation: making it clear to those kids (especially the Es) that their lifestyle, private school, cars, holidays etc… are dependent on their presence on social media. Using them in ads, not truly giving them consent. To quote a safeguarding article I read “the adult takes advantage of a power imbalance, and will often give their victim gifts/rewards to gaslight them into believing it’s okay.

Emotional: video titles such as “which child do we love the most?” Exposing them to trolling on social media, at nearly half the age (13) that a person should even legally be able to have social media accounts.

Sexual: I caveat this, again, by saying that I am not making allegations. This is about red flags that, based on what I’ve learnt this past two days, I as a teacher would be expected to report. To quote “sexual abuse does not always involve physical contact.” It can refer to online grooming, but it can also involve a child being sexualised by a parent, and in turn risk acting inappropriately around peers. I am thinking primarily of TikTok here, with the Es doing videos that are so inappropriate for their age. And speaking of inappropriate, video titles such as “her first time” are basically offering his daughters up to peadophiles. Yet they both say ‘trolls’ are the enemy - Aka the people calling them out on it.

I am sorry for how long and possibly incoherent this is! But I felt compelled to share as I’ve repeatedly thought about them - and vloggers like Family Fizz/Inghams in recent days. It’s just so messed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Omg the hellomagazine interview was a trip…. Her “work work” is basically just emails??? Her complaining about not being able to play music when picking the kids up because they all want to talk to her and tell her about their day….does she realize how she sounds? Also, a big part of her morning routine is getting the dogs ready for their walks…? Excuse me? And her love of going to bed early is mostly due to her having no one bug her while she scrolls thru insta and tiktok lol.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
He openly said his latest reel was to pay for the kids' education and then seeing it he is using Eddie in a dress yet again.
Does poor Eddie know he is working to educate all the kids?
You hear that minions?? He just admitted to USING his kids to earn a paycheck!!! He laid it out in black and white. But who cares as long as your entertained by cute kids on the internet right...

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

JS12350

E2 definitely has an anxiety disorder upcoming. That poor child is already having symptoms of anxiety and instead of actually sitting him down and talking out how he feels in private, his parents tell everyone online what’s going on and film him at every opportunity. He claimed he had stomach ache earlier on in the year in school, then about half an hour later at home he was okay. He said on the vlog his stomach hurt while he was cleaning the play area and Anna was like “what because you’re cleaning?” And he was like “No” and walked away. He’s hiding his feelings and bottling them up which is not good and can lead to all sorts of problems. If he tells Jonathan what happens with the kids who pick on him and how he feels Jonathan films it for Tiktok. So much for Jonathan expressing on his “coming out” video “Don't let society ruin him”, but he’s the one that is constantly filming his son who can’t consent and telling his story for him which isn’t his to tell and not even caring about what the implications are and then them laughing off or smirking at his feelings. It’s absolutely disgraceful

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 65

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Remember last school year when Eduardo had to be collected from school because he had a stomach ache and when he got home he was fine? What bandwagon hopping is worth setting your child up for an anxiety disorder???

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

Squidink

As a long term dog owner and lover, it is fair to say that you only have your dog poo in their beds because they have not been out during the day for a walk/play. I find it cruel that she locks them in the crates so far away from where she sleeps - the dogs would have been barking to be let out to get outdoors to poo. And then to have that stupid face act all inconvenienced to have to clean it up. Here’s a hint - walk your dogs every day, and don’t lock them in crates if you can’t respond to their barking. Cruel, ignorant, sloth of a woman.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

elzbelz89

Someone's got cold feet it seems, he deleted his latest topless photo of himself he used as the thumbnail for the Klorane ad and replaced it with a photo of E2! Tell me again how E2 isn't your cash cow...

on a second thought: Pretty sure Klorane got in touch with him and told him off for using an ad they paid for to feed his narcissism and just ust it as another opportunity to post a naked picture of himself. Well done to Klorane for knocking him down a peg, shame on them for being OK with him using a child instead.

Before:

Now:
View attachment 751558

What's with all the hands across chest poses ? Is it all a 'I'm so vulnerable and shy' thing? I don't get it. It's like he's playing peekaboo with his nipples. "Where are they, where are they .....THERE THEY ARE!" 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
screaming at Anna casually posting that she’s having a mum’s night while Jonathan is literally having a breakdown, making reels with tears practically in his eyes about not being included in the mums school group like???

• Haha
Reactions: 60

lakefomo

This obsession jonathan has over calling Emilia a teenager really creeps me out, he has been referring to her being/ acting like a teenager since she was a toddler. It’s very alarming. I get saying she is acting like a teenager as in having an attitude but at this point it’s said so often that it makes me think he gets joy over thinking about it. Obviously this is just an opinion, I just get major red flags when he says these things, it’s almost as if he’s trying to get people to think of her as one or whatever. Also there is this slight glee/ thrill he gets when saying it, it’s weird and disturbing. I used to watch them and could never get over him calling his daughter - a teenager or saying she is almost a teenager every time she did something, he sounded really giddy - at least that’s what it looks like. Additionally, him saying “almost a teenager” feels like he views it as a deadline or an end goal - I am sorry if this doesn’t make sense - but it’s like once she turns into a teenager that’s it. Obviously puberty is a thing and I can’t help but think that when he’s referring to Emilia as a teenager that’s what is popping up in his mind- it’s a very weird thing to say but I can’t help but feel massively uncomfortable.
I've been keeping an eye on this with interest. I don't want to say who I work for as it's revealing too much in case these people read here, but in my role I have a duty of care to report my concerns and I have no choice but to tell someone about this. Disgusting people.

Do we believe that this image was posted intentionally?
Well put it this way, I messaged him on my private account and worded it carefully (my opinion is MUCH stronger than this, but I wanted to be purposely reasonable and see if it made him delete the photo like any normal parent would had their followers messaged to express their concerns for their child)

“Jonathan, I never comment my opinion, and I am not saying this to “troll” you, but this photo of Emilia comes across as highly inappropriate, and I know a lot of other people are thinking the same. Just a heads up really, as I know you are aware of what awful people are on the internet, as you’ve mentioned their their monstrous ways towards your children before. Perhaps a picture of your daughter in a less compromising way would have been more appropriate, as one parent to another.”

I didn’t have chance to see if it said “seen” as I was blocked within the hour! And the photo was never deleted as I viewed it from my creator account and it was there for the full 24hrs 😤

He’s a disgusting human being.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Heidi77

VIP Member
He openly said his latest reel was to pay for the kids' education and then seeing it he is using Eddie in a dress yet again.
Does poor Eddie know he is working to educate all the kids?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

sunnysideup

Chatty Member
Emilia got an iphone for her birthday, she could need one, if she wasn't stuck in the house all day on her ipad.
9 year olds shouldn’t have phones in my opinion. Especially with clueless parents who have no idea about internet safety! My daughter will be 9 soon and there is no way on earth she is getting a phone. She will get age appropriate toys and a whole lot of love.

• Heart
Reactions: 59