SacconeJolys #54 My pouty poses make you sick and my toddler hand's in every pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was thinking about this as I read down the thread, the person with more control than joliar is Izzy, without her, they would have no ads whatsoever. That’s so funny knowing he treated her like a skivvy and now he has to be extra nice to her

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Congrats to AugustBabyGirl

Recap:
- Jonathan continues to creep us all out, even making Emilia uncomfortable
- Anna is whinging about her new cleaning lady and is looking for a housekeeper (I have some words on this that I'll get to)
- Back to school for the kids next week, Eduardo will be wearing the girls uniform, probably been told all summer that he should by Jono
- They don't know what to do for Emilias birthday so instead of asking her what she wants they went to Instagram
- Jono has finished the first draft of his book, took a nice fake crying picture to commemorate
Probably more but I need to get ready for work, unlike Anna who claims to work but that probably includes checking her emails once a day

Anna has a cleaning lady currently, she has signed up to a housekeeping agency to put an ad on there after the dogs shat in their beds and she had to clean it, sound a bit odd? Does to me.
She doesn't want to do laundry. She doesn't want to vaccum or mop her floors. She doesn't want to clean up after her dogs or children. She wants to hire someone to do it all for her in the role of housekeeper so she can sit on her arse and scroll through tattle, let's face it Anna you don't even have a job in social media.
Anyways I had a quick look to see if I could find the ad and found nothing, she probably isn't advertising though the agency just hiring them straight out
She used to follow a house service agency for the affluent in their area on IG. That’s how we found out about the ‘chef’, the agency described the exact service, house keeping and meal preparation. So it wouldn’t surprise me if she went that route again.

Anyone remember the ad two years ago when they were looking for a nanny? Shortly before they hired the live in au pair? Someone found it back then, didn’t say their name of course but family of six, four dogs, two parents who work from home (lol) and their town. How she had to do the kids meals, school runs etc.

• Sad
I never understood the izzy thing. She was their PA but then I'm sure they made a big thing about how she was leaving them moving away etc etc she had a baby and now suddenly shes back as their PA. They never said it was just maternity leave or whatever. They said she was leaving them for a new life direction or something along those lines.

Why did she suddenly return again?

• Sad
Why would the interviewer ask Anna about work? All she seems to do is help giselle exploit the children and she probably isn't even on the books for that.

And yes, what's with Anna suddenly being party mom? Thought Giselle would relish the chance to pop something sparkly on and head on down to a kids disco :sick:
All the parents and half the town probably have restraining orders against him, so homegirl’s gotta pull her weight

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The way Andrea always acts anxious and unsure around Anna especially when he's alone with her is so alarming. Just look at his face and him putting his hands to his mouth as she's speaking to him in the car on the way to the bday party.
Poor thing looks scared of her
20210904_095718.jpg

20210904_095659.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I never understood the izzy thing. She was their PA but then I'm sure they made a big thing about how she was leaving them moving away etc etc she had a baby and now suddenly shes back as their PA. They never said it was just maternity leave or whatever. They said she was leaving them for a new life direction or something along those lines.

Why did she suddenly return again?
Shocking thing is, that's when Anna bought those slippers. She's been wearing them for about 3 years now. They must stink!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
After finally getting around to watch Anna's moan of the day from yesterday: the smirking, the face pulling, the being annoyed at having to look after the dogs SHE chose to have, and not a single thought went to the poor dogs who had to sleep in their own filth! Not a single worry about what might have been wrong with the dogs and what's led them too poo where they sleep (a dog would never ever do this if there was any other option!). She's horrible, absolutely disgusting! It was basically Alessia 2.0, when Alessia threw up all over her cot and had to sleep in it until Anna's schedule told her to pick her up, and then she left it for the cleaner!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Jojo can't come up with an original idea, can he? That tossing the kid out of the bed is all over tik tok, can't he site the original poster instead of trying to look like he came up with it.

That playroom should not look like that when she has three kids that are capable of picking up after themselves. Andy is three and he should know where things go too! Those kids do nothing and expect a housekeeper or their mother to do it all. My kids were doing their own laundry at 8! Kids can be taught to do things, they work an iPad and gaming systems there is no reason they can't wash their everyday clothes. E-1 doesn't do anything that a child of nine should be doing to help around the house. Anal needs to crack down because she has a bunch of lazy do-nothings, but scream and are just waiting on the next "toy" they can get. She is raising a bunch of animals that leave clothes around and jump on the furniture.

Is she calling out U2 again? How is she still having that problem from 2014. She should check with Jojo and have him do it, that way we can stop hearing her witch about it. U2 is a decent band, not my favorite, but Hunny that outdated pop music you listen to is just sad.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
After finally getting around to watch Anna's moan of the day from yesterday: the smirking, the face pulling, the being annoyed at having to look after the dogs SHE chose to have, and not a single thought went to the poor dogs who had to sleep in their own filth! Not a single worry about what might have been wrong with the dogs and what's led them too poo where they sleep (a dog would never ever do this if there was any other option!). She's horrible, absolutely disgusting! It was basically Alessia 2.0, when Alessia threw up all over her cot and had to sleep in it until Anna's schedule told her to pick her up, and then she left it for the cleaner!
i swear i heard about another incident like this with emilia when she was a baby (before anna was pregnant with eduardo).. emilia had woken up from a nap and was crying in her cot- anna vlogged from her bed that she was going to let jonathan deal with her when he got back (because he was out at the time).. she doesn't really seem concerned about any of them :confused:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Clickbait is actually pretty good, and he's stupid for spoiling it with the remark on the title!
the acotrs were perfectly fine imo and never was it funny!

Reactions: 6
Hmmmm... think you might be right there.... What are the odds it's one of the freebies they got stashed away?

This is a private school, with a religious background. It's also a 7 year old child. When Jonathan first jumped on this bandwagon, there was quite the drama going on there. I still think they have not discussed this with the school at all and just went ahead and got Eduardo a girls' uniform.
Their school uniform policy stated that if a child is TRANS they can wear whatever they feel comfortable in...but I'm sure they'll need a some proof of that...not off their social media platforms but from an actual professional doctor or child psychiatrist

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The way Andrea always acts anxious and unsure around Anna especially when he's alone with her is so alarming. Just look at his face and him putting his hands to his mouth as she's speaking to him in the car on the way to the bday party.
Poor thing looks scared of her
View attachment 744839

View attachment 744840
Yes that's because she always diging her nails in him or pinching him if he he doesnt hurry up into his seat, shes just a nasty witch !!!! 😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
So eduardo might like dresses and skirts but I’m sorry I’m DEFO not buying that he wants to wear a jumpsuit of his own accord.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Hmmmm... think you might be right there.... What are the odds it's one of the freebies they got stashed away?

This is a private school, with a religious background. It's also a 7 year old child. When Jonathan first jumped on this bandwagon, there was quite the drama going on there. I still think they have not discussed this with the school at all and just went ahead and got Eduardo a girls' uniform.
Someone on this thread said that school website stated children could wear either uniform if they had a note from a doctor expressing why. Do you think they have gone this route or chancing it with the school?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Someone on this thread said that school website stated children could wear either uniform if they had a note from a doctor expressing why. Do you think they have gone this route or chancing it with the school?
They will yet again just show up with him in girls uniform and scream bloody murder if they get any negative feedback from the school.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
They will yet again just show up with him in girls uniform and scream bloody murder if they get any negative feedback from the school.
Jono also wrote on the tiktok about E wearing a girls uniform that "now mom says it's ok" or words to that effect- implying Anna was against it before now (wouldn't surprise me, until recently he was always in "boys" clothes on her insta unless it was that awful paid partnership)

Its very clear its his weirdo pervert Dad pushing this on him. Imo, E is a victim of a manipulative narcissistic parent with a dress fetish.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Their school uniform policy stated that if a child is TRANS they can wear whatever they feel comfortable in...but I'm sure they'll need a some proof of that...not off their social media platforms but from an actual professional doctor or child psychiatrist
No child at 7 is Trans, a 7yr is just that a child. Ed is so confused, if you're told something time and time again, you start to believe it.

He's 7yrs old, leave the poor BOY alone 😢

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
What did Bono do to her? Was it Larry Mullen, Jr? I know it wasn't The Edge. Does it remind her of 1 of those older men she was so interested in dating or dated. If she is so incapable of deleting the U2 album, just hit next. Is hitting the ">" button too much for her? I wouldn't be call the music poo with the tit she listens to. Wasn't it Demi Lovato she wanted to listened to a few days back. Talk about a mixed up troubled chick/it/they.
instagrid_20219412174542.jpg

Screenshot_20210904-110616~2.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
No child at 7 is Trans, a 7yr is just that a child. Ed is so confused, if you're told something time and time again, you start to believe it.

He's 7yrs old, leave the poor BOY alone 😢
The fact he's been homeschooled for months, and when he did go to school it was only in small bubbles, makes me worried for him. The bullies will be relentless....

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.