SacconeJolys #54 My pouty poses make you sick and my toddler hand's in every pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think Jono is hoping the school kick them out so he doesn’t have to fork out on the private school expenses, but can claim it wasn’t his fault
Truth be told, I was surprised to see Eduardo in the private school uniform. I was expecting them to say the school was being soooo difficult and they just had to leave.

Reactions: 18
Truth be told, I was surprised to see Eduardo in the private school uniform. I was expecting them to say the school was being soooo difficult and they just had to leave.
The school is probably playing the long game … wait until they can’t afford it so as to not look like the bad guy who refused to let E2 wear a girls uniform ?

Reactions: 27
Omg the hellomagazine interview was a trip…. Her “work work” is basically just emails??? Her complaining about not being able to play music when picking the kids up because they all want to talk to her and tell her about their day….does she realize how she sounds? Also, a big part of her morning routine is getting the dogs ready for their walks…? Excuse me? And her love of going to bed early is mostly due to her having no one bug her while she scrolls thru insta and tiktok lol.
I know someone that goes to bed super early too and she openly admits it’s so she doesn’t snack in the evening. If she sleeps she’s not eating. More ED tactics. And then getting up super early to try and burn off any of the remaining calories before restricting throughout the day. She’s 10000% not at all recovered or in recovery. She probably doesn’t push too hard when exercising because she’ll go faint but just enough to feel like she’s on top of her calorie intake.

Reactions: 46
I know someone that goes to bed super early too and she openly admits it’s so she doesn’t snack in the evening. If she sleeps she’s not eating. More ED tactics. And then getting up super early to try and burn off any of the remaining calories before restricting throughout the day. She’s 10000% not at all recovered or in recovery. She probably doesn’t push too hard when exercising because she’ll go faint but just enough to feel like she’s on top of her calorie intake.
Yup, said that years ago when this 5 am bs started. It's ED inspired, but also keeps her away from her husband and children. Win-win-win.

She also mentioned drinking a liter of water before going to bed. That's either to make purging easier, or so she can drop the water weight before weighing herself in the morning and feel good about herself.

(I had an ED, and was a moderator for an ED forum for 20 years, and did talks at high schools about the subject. She displays so much ED behaviour it's unreal.)

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Yup, said that years ago when this 5 am bs started. It's ED inspired, but also keeps her away from her husband and children. Win-win-win.

She also mentioned drinking a liter of water before going to bed. That's either to make purging easier, or so she can drop the water weight before weighing herself in the morning and feel good about herself.

(I had an ED, and was a moderator for an ED forum for 20 years, and did talks at high schools about the subject. She displays so much ED behaviour it's unreal.)
A litre of water before bed? She must be up and down all night to the toilet. Maybe that's why she is so tired all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A litre of water before bed? She must be up and down all night to the toilet. Maybe that's why she is so tired all the time.
She is she's said that she gets up twice or three times during the night to pee and couldn't figure out why.
In terms of her water habits it's never been sip throughout the day, it's been skull 1L with or after a meal

Reactions: 21
I think most schools are pretty inclusive of this now. My husband works in education and when I told him about Eduardo, he said that he's surprised the dad's making a big song and dance about it. He said that as an educator (with responsibility for mental health and support) his greatest concern would be the damage that this is having on E2.
He said schools are already pretty accommodating and many are starting to publish gender and trans inclusive policies as part of their provision.
He said Jono is about 5 years too late jumping on this bandwagon in terms of fighting for the rights of school kids. And he's utterly disgusted that Jono is monetising it, but then aren't we all?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Gonna take a crazy wild guess, that the birthday party is for a girl, just a stab in the dark as we know that the morons don't follow gender/sex rules, anyone think it's for a boy?
Hmmmm... think you might be right there.... What are the odds it's one of the freebies they got stashed away?

I think most schools are pretty inclusive of this now. My husband works in education and when I told him about Eduardo, he said that he's surprised the dad's making a big song and dance about it. He said that as an educator (with responsibility for mental health and support) his greatest concern would be the damage that this is having on E2.
He said schools are already pretty accommodating and many are starting to publish gender and trans inclusive policies as part of their provision.
He said Jono is about 5 years too late jumping on this bandwagon in terms of fighting for the rights of school kids. And he's utterly disgusted that Jono is monetising it, but then aren't we all?
This is a private school, with a religious background. It's also a 7 year old child. When Jonathan first jumped on this bandwagon, there was quite the drama going on there. I still think they have not discussed this with the school at all and just went ahead and got Eduardo a girls' uniform.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Hmmmm... think you might be right there.... What are the odds it's one of the freebies they got stashed away?

This is a private school, with a religious background. It's also a 7 year old child. When Jonathan first jumped on this bandwagon, there was quite the drama going on there. I still think they have not discussed this with the school at all and just went ahead and got Eduardo a girls' uniform.
Well as he said before after the vaccine he prefers to ask for forgiveness than permission.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I assume Anna wants 'someone like family' because unlike 'regular' cleaners, their cleaners spend so much time in their house, not just a quick 2hrs for the basics every weeks, but probably several days per week and for longer, I mean she's doing their laundry, so the cycles alone would take half a day. Plus unlike other families who employ a cleaner, Anna's constantly home doing nothing while the cleaner's there. Other mums with a cleaner are probably too busy minding the children or are in their (home) office working and don't even notice much of the cleaner, whereas Anna, like a teenager, is probably tired of being confined to her bedroom while the cleaner works because she's bored.

It's really laughable how both, J and A, are constantly looking for paid friends, him with his PA's, she with her BFF cleaning ladies... it's really sad.

And J setting in stone that E2 will from now on wear the girl's uniform is SO controlling, he is slowly taking every option from E2 away, through coercive control and limiting his choices, making sure E2 is only left with one option: becoming little Jonathan. Also: "He is known thought [sic] out the school". Every child's dream to be that kid in their school, the kid everyone knows personal things about while you know nothing about them. It's disgusting that Jonathan has basically recreated YT on the school grounds: everyone knows the SJ children while the SJ children know nothing about the child that just called their name and knows personal things about them they have never told them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
“I call this Hula Hoop pizza”

Oof what a nutritious and filling lunch for a 4 year old who is about to start school! Calm down Jonathan!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I wonder if the school are aware that Jonathan is posting videos of E2 in the school blazer with no attempt the blur out the school crest? It makes the school completely identifiable and any weirdo could turn up there. I would be fuming if my children were at that school.
It shocked me how many of my friends shared pics of their kids in full uniform without blurring the name. Some even posed in front of the school sign 🤦🏻‍♀️ The fact that the SJ do this for complete strangers and weirdos baffles me. One of their minions responded to someone saying about the name of school sharing, justifiably it by saying, “Most people know wgere they go to school and the uniform is recognisable even without sharing the logo” Dont post of them in uniform at all then, knobhead

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Notice how Joan used to do all the parties but now Anna is doing them?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why would the interviewer ask Anna about work? All she seems to do is help giselle exploit the children and she probably isn't even on the books for that.

And yes, what's with Anna suddenly being party mom? Thought Giselle would relish the chance to pop something sparkly on and head on down to a kids disco :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
guys come she also works hard cooking dinner at lunch, then there is using the microwave to cook dinner later.

How does she do it all? she really doesn't do much, housekeeper and nanny... then she doesn't actually;y work besides a few pics online. Also where is Jonathon, can the man not clean or help at all?!
Don't forget her daily afternoon nap! She really does do it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I highly doubt ‘everyone knows who he is throughout the school’. No parent allows their 7 year old child on tiktok or YouTube. If they know who he is it’s because Jonathan has probably created huge issues around them that now all thé kids and parents are aware of. Imagine when all those kids grow up and actually watch their vlogs, all thé embarrassing moments and abuse… theyre 100% going to get bullied or have sly comments made about them when they get to their teen years

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Why would the interviewer ask Anna about work? All she seems to do is help giselle exploit the children and she probably isn't even on the books for that.

And yes, what's with Anna suddenly being party mom? Thought Giselle would relish the chance to pop something sparkly on and head on down to a kids disco :sick:
It's very strange that after literally years and years of Jonathan taking the kids to every bday party all of the sudden Anna's doing it. I bet Jonathan doesn't have the guts to show his face with the locals after all his creepy unhinged dress up pictures he been posting on IG.
Side note I'm assuming he threatened the school with trashing them online to his millions of followers if they did quietly just go along with his Eddie wearing a dress to school narrative. He's totally the type considering how he threatened the Stacey Dooley program it wouldn't surprise me in least if he did.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.