Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That band member was (according to another band member on another forum) said to be an outwardly gay man. If Jonathan decided to get into a bed with another man..... I don’t know any straight man who would decide to do so. Jonathan used this in my opinion bullshit concocted story.... to have his own little me too movement vlog. Jonathan never gave a single care in the world about the mans feelings or reputation.
Or the feelings of others who may genuinely experienced this.

Reactions: 4
I'm sure I've read the only way to get rid of tweets is to delete the whole account?
Has Anna deleted her account?

Reactions: 2
I’ve just searched “@JonathanJoly” on the latest tab on Twitter expecting there to but hundreds of fans asking where the vlog is but there’s not many at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's their MO. Everything we do is your fault, and when it's not, than it's a misunderstanding. Whoopsie!
He's made a career out of this type of gaslighting publicity. The kids are just pawns, who also have had to endure the manipulation and abuse. People are pissed, and they should be. The best thing they could have done was to try and shut up the influencers talking about it. How delusional are they? There really may be some major psychological issues with one, or both, of them. Looking through Anna's old tweets, apparently anyone who knows her well wants nothing to do with her, including family members. And, that was way before they became "famous". I'm guessing that anybody who has had to work with them feels the same way. They're getting their money's worth out of those children now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
FD7A67CC-C894-4E79-8E3C-01F18F1334B4.jpeg

Well, I'm glad this person draws the line at killing the kids :rolleyes::sick:

I don't think anyone here doubts that the kids are loved, but that still doesn't mean that they are treated right.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
FlakeyLibra for creating that video with all of the evidence and Messiah Kaeto for so eloquently speaking up and anyone and everyone who has signed the petition and are sharing this issue around and just speaking up where they can and sharing flakeylibra’s video to other influencers, you are all ANGELS!

The entire point of the outrage is because we feel so much for Emilia, Eduardo, Alessia and Andrea. Everyone who speaks up is doing so for those kids.

There’s nothing troll about it. There’s nothing jealous about it. We are now all invested in knowing those kids are going to be ok, because the saccone joly’s have shown us otherwise. Like Messiah Kaeto said they can’t lift the lid and show us and then not deal with the consequences

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Anna Williamson who does the Loose Lips podcast is also a client of BellePR.
Luisa follows Charlotte Bell (who owns the company) on IG
Luisa and Liv (UGG) both also follow Belle PR on IG.

Convenient they were both made to delete posts on this, and silenced.
They’re both clients of Belle PR.
Anna W. said the producers had to re-edit the podcast.
7A98F71B-A530-4C20-9776-916B9A823F51.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Belle Pr on Instagram. They will find out what a super dad he is!
🙄🙄🙄

Well, what comes in my mind right now is whoever created the concept of screenshot, I’ll thank him until the day I die (and the man who created the dishwasher obvs 😅).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Anna being a skinflint on IG stories, telling Emilia that next time she has to choose a free toy - to pick the story telling gadget that Eduardo was #gifted ! They're £50 Anna - it's not going to break the effing bank if you buy her one ! #parentswantinghandouts24/7

I've figured out why I don't like that house (apart from it looking like Wentworth prison with all the grey walls) - it's STERILE ...it's a 'show home' - there's nothing 'personal' about it. The previous house was 'homely' and not quite so stark.

Going back to today's missing vlog. I think Jonathan probably admitted in the vlog that they did use cold showers - as he was fed up of being called out. HOWEVER, admitting it then proves guilt - and the Social Services would be round there like a shot! So, the PR team has stepped in and told Jonathan to shut up! We know there were NO editing errors as Anna was asking the audience what other 'punishments' they could use apart from COLD showers!

We had something similar happen in June. Jaclyn Hill released hairy lipsticks and tried silencing people. When that didn't work , she came onto Youtube and lied through her teeth. She eventually relented and admitted she'd 'failed' with the lipstick launch. Fast forward to the end of August and she's trying to garner sympathy by saying she has an eating disorder........ I think this is the damage limitation procedure for Youtubers :

1. Cause a major catastrophe
2. DENY, DENY, DENY
3. If denial doesn't work......LIE!
4. Block anyone who questions you
5. Disappear from social media
6. Throw the mental health card around for a while......

Reactions: 12
We had something similar happen in June. Jaclyn Hill released hairy lipsticks and tried silencing people. When that didn't work , she came onto Youtube and lied through her teeth. She eventually relented and admitted she'd 'failed' with the lipstick launch. Fast forward to the end of August and she's trying to garner sympathy by saying she has an eating disorder........ I think this is the damage limitation procedure for Youtubers :
Oh God, thank you!
I mentioned her a few times and no one seemed to be familiar with the story or her previous crappy launches.

Yet she is still cashing YT money with her moon / Thomas the engine face and tacky bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The attitude of her. I know where I'd put them boxes. Spoilt adult brat! 👊
Watch from 14:15

Reactions: 2
The attitude of her. I know where I'd put them boxes. Spoilt adult brat! 👊
Watch from 14:15
Oh that “hey what the hell?” was really bossy.
And that look 😳 like he is her slave.
Told you she is vile.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.