SacconeJolys - 4th Little Money Maker On Its Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone here watched the R family.
Family vloggers that idolise the SJ’s but absolutely hate, attack and bully every other family vloggers around.
They started on the inghams (which was well deserved) and have moved onto the uk family vlogs, reese fam, freer fam, all at different levels of abuse at different times.
Their latest “scandal” is Sarah’s wedding photography business and one very unhappy (VERY attacked) bride.
If you’re interested pop on over!

http://tattle.life/threads/the-r-family-angry-manc.65/page-3

Reactions: 3
What about their Irish heritage which is waaay more prominent than that teeny weeny bit of Italian heritage , there are lovely Irish names are they ashamed of their roots or something?

Reactions: 6
What about their Irish heritage which is waaay more prominent than that teeny weeny bit of Italian heritage , there are lovely Irish names are they ashamed of their roots or something?
I agree. It's great that they're part Italian and all but why do all four have to have Italian names and they have to go to Italy for their wedding and anniversary every year? Anna constantly gets her own way, while Jonathan seems to have very little input or his own stamp on his own kids identity.

Reactions: 4
OMFG!!!! Have you seen the latest video with the knobend letting the poor babys head flop all over the place? This is your 4th baby head, you should have learned by now.

Reactions: 8
OMFG!!!! Have you seen the latest video with the knobend letting the poor babys head flop all over the place? This is your 4th baby head, you should have learned by now.
You'd think he would be protecting his pay cheque. But I wouldn't put it past him deliberately not handling A2 well just to engagement bait and get more comments so he does better in the algorithm?

Reactions: 2
You'd think he would be protecting his pay cheque. But I wouldn't put it past him deliberately not handling A2 well just to engagement bait and get more comments so he does better in the algorithm?
Omg he would so do that,
I haven’t watched is he still begging people to buy his book ?

Reactions: 1
I'm not watching them anymore, just relying on someone else here to do so ;)

But hell will freeze over before he stops plugging his own book. Anna will gush about her husband being a best selling author:rolleyes:

Def.. Today's blog is tons of comments about supporting the head, Instagram 3k comments about carseat...
I knew it! That twit does it on purpose to comment bait. Disgusting.

I don't want to sound like a total witch but I think he doesn't care too much about actually causing an accident as it would be "great content". Horrible man.

Him saying “Don’t headbut me” to the baby. I actually couldn’t believe it. Poor little bub. I don’t care how big or strong they may say he is, he’s a freaking newborn. You’d think after 4 kids they would know these tiny humans are fragile

Hearing his thick Irish accent (forget the America twang he tries to force for a second) saying Andrea is like hearing someone in the local corner shop in county Caark calling the local biddy over for a chat ?

Reactions: 7
Strawberry blonde what most ginger people call their hair colour as a comeback for the ginger jokes!

I thought his hair was blonde the other day!

Sis plz just accept he's ginger and stop being so ginger phobic. It's all the Irish genes that is spoiling her from the Italian family image she wants.

Doesn't matter that it's no filter, the lighting makes all the difference. She's going be bleaching that poor baby and bleeping up his brain.

This is why she insists it's strawberry blonde "-Strawberry blonde is lighter than red hair. 'It's extremely rare for people to have hairthat is naturally a strawberry blonde color. Basically, strawberry blonde is mostly based on red tones, with blonde highlights dotted here and there. It takes its name from the Italian renaissance."

Reactions: 5
The #RoseGold hashtag made me laugh! Anna he’s a baby not an IPhone 8+ ? idiotic woman

Reactions: 16
INTRODUCING THE “friend of my own” SACCONE JOLIE NEWBORN STARTER PACK:
Pack includes

1) rose gold/blonde hair dye.
2) fake tan, for that golden sun kissed look every newborn needs
3) blue eye contact lenses. Single use. 30pack.

Get your first 30 day blue eyed, blond haired boy pack and receive early access viewing of the baby’s first solid poo!!
Before the rest of the world get to see.

Order now on Friendliest FARCE dot CON.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she's gonna pull a jojo siwa's mom and dye his hair blonde as a baby so in the baby pictures it'll be blonde so everyone thinks he's a natural blonde

I just don’t see the obsession. It’s freaking hair. What does it matter if he does have red hair, surely she would love him the same no matter what....

she's gonna pull a jojo siwa's mom and dye his hair blonde as a baby so in the baby pictures it'll be blonde so everyone thinks he's a natural blonde
She's dipping him in lemon juice probably every day to lighten it enough to look like a genuine strawberry blonde.

She's so vain.
PSX_20180823_100711.jpg

The new house seems to be very noisy and near a busy road. You'd think they would get somewhere better seeing how quiet much of Surrey is. All that background noisy in the vlogs won't be good.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.