SacconeJolys - 4th Little Money Maker On Its Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. Another user was threatened on GG about sharing this site and it's not loading on my phone as usual.

Saccone-Jolys: I stopped watching after Jonathan strategically placed a camera to film Ana being told she had a miscarriage.
I got threatened for nothing at all, just defending myself and that was my last post on gg (y)

OMG this yes! It made me SO uncomfortable to see Ana crying her eyes out in her gown. WHO DOES THAT?! That was a super sensitive, super private moment and it should NEVER have even crossed his mind to set his phone up to record it. Not only is it trigger footage for many, it was highly insensitive and he clearly did it for views :mad: It's not footage anyone wants to see again and again, not his kids in the future and especially not his poor wife!! I'm glad you said this, as I thought I was the only one who quit at that point!!

Surely the whole point of vlogging is capturing the good, happy moments to see back, a bit like a tv show. Of course tragic topics come up too and after time off and composed maybe they can discuss it more, but that was just, way too much. Vlogging should not include raw footage, it reminded me a bit of what logan paul did. Stepped over the line and it's kinda unforgivable.

Reactions: 5
It’s getting exhausting on gg, snowflakes are fighting about which way the wind is blowing at times until the mods jump in with their angry red text of doom ??
The atmosphere on this site is really good at the moment. People sometimes look to be offended or to fight on gg. The inghams thread killed me ?
Glad to see others here ??‍♀
Why don't they have two SJ threads there? A trash and a rave? It just isn't working, not that I'm going back their with the mods and owner and all he's done.

Reactions: 1
I don’t even think a rave thread will help because that whole site is just snowflakes trying to be offended to start an argument with other users and mods acting like they’re NYPD and not tesco security. No offense to Tesco security, I’m sure someone on GG would call me racist for saying that. I’ve linked this site to others and the messages have all been removed. It’s getting pointless typing anything out because at this point it’s probably gonna be removed,I’m waiting to hear that someone was offended that I used Joan instead of Jonathan and it offends all people called Joan ? or people that know a Joan, or all women. the atmosphere on this site in general is so much nicer.
I watched as much of the vlog as I could last night, yet more scenes of Anna busy at work and being forced to take time off ? damn she works so hard Jonathan is a lucky man. He must think that every time he goes to collect the takeaway (after putting all kids to bed and ripping all floorboards up)
I’d love to know if there’s a way to find out exactly how many books have been sold because it can’t be many!

Reactions: 2
am I going insane? I’ve seen so many comments about how A1 looks like E2, but they look nothing a like? E2 is like Anna as a child, while A1 looks like Jonathan and his side of the family.

7F242514-12DA-465C-BEAC-FC912C680CB8.jpeg

A2 is cute and looks rather ginger in this photo, waiting for Anna to claim he is blonde

Reactions: 5
Few people on twitter who've allegedly seen the baby name reveal video say it's Andrea.

Jonathan did a Freudian slip in a vlog and Andrea slipped out , I don’t know how true that is or if they would even change it now that it’s out there .

Jonathan did a Freudian slip in a vlog and Andrea slipped out , I don’t know how true that is or if they would even change it now that it’s out there .
I don't watch their vlogs... but Andrea as in the classic old lady name?? What? ?

Reactions: 4
I don’t care what they call it it will be known as Angus the fiery Irish redhead to me [emoji23][emoji23]
I don't follow them but I'm going to follow Anna now and congratulate her on the beautiful new baby and say what a gorgeous ginger. Let's see if I get banned. That's not really trolling unless you're ginger phobic

Reactions: 7
Poor Andy .... let’s hope his hair turns a vibrant red colour and he gets Joan’s green eyes

Johnathan's face is terrifying in the 'TIME TO HAVE A BABY' thumbnail.

Incredibly selfish of them to choose a name which will never be pronounced correctly as that baby grows up, at school etc, plus no matter what spin they put on it he will get teased for having a girls name. What a burden.
Why do they persist in this pseudo Italianess, it’s so pretentious imo, they live in leafy Surrey fgs.

Reactions: 3
I agree with you on this my little girl watched the vlog you are talking about and was sat crying whilst doing so, to this day she still talks about it and asks questions as to why that happened etc not really a subject I wanted to cover with my little girl at the moment

Incredibly selfish of them to choose a name which will never be pronounced correctly as that baby grows up, at school etc, plus no matter what spin they put on it he will get teased for having a girls name. What a burden.
Why do they persist in this pseudo Italianess, it’s so pretentious imo, they live in leafy Surrey fgs.
Exactly, I feel so sorry for this child. I would kind of understand it if they were fully Italian and I know it's there choice and all, but like you pointed out, they live in Surrey and this poor child will spend his whole life being called something else. They may have the kids pronouncing in Ooon-dre-a but to everyone else, he's going to be Ann-dre-a. If they had wanted to stick with A and Italian, I kind of feel like Alessandro would have been nicer, regardless of already having an Alessia

Exactly, I feel so sorry for this child. I would kind of understand it if they were fully Italian and I know it's there choice and all, but like you pointed out, they live in Surrey and this poor child will spend his whole life being called something else. They may have the kids pronouncing in Ooon-dre-a but to everyone else, he's going to be Ann-dre-a. If they had wanted to stick with A and Italian, I kind of feel like Alessandro would have been nicer, regardless of already having an Alessia
Why not give it as a middle name if you love it and go the other way around Luca Andrea would have been better

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.