SacconeJolys - 4th Little Money Maker On Its Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a disclaimer I dont like the sjs and im not defending them just their name choice which I like.
I work in a school and ive worked with numerous children with absolutely ridiculous names Andrea I would consider a more normal name out of my students. The students don't really give unusual names a second thought as thats all they have known them as. Its adults that seem to have the problem. I think he will be fine unless he does turn out ginger. I dont know why but children are not all that kind to red heads. I also never understand the argument of him having an italian name but living in England. My sister and niece have irish names but my parents are Jamaican. My children have hebrew names and I'm not Jewish. I don't think it matters. The uk is so multicultural theres all kinds of different names around.

Reactions: 2
Not sure you know what a Freudian slip is....?
Definition
A Freudian Slip is when someone means to say something but accidently says something else, which reflects their true thoughts/ opinions or supressed desires about something.

Reactions: 1
Caught up on the SJ’s loved how they dropped in on the walk they have a blonde baby.

Was nice to see the family gone on a walk together though, probably the last time we will see it before the nanny takes over but it was nice

Reactions: 2
Exactly, I feel so sorry for this child. I would kind of understand it if they were fully Italian and I know it's there choice and all, but like you pointed out, they live in Surrey and this poor child will spend his whole life being called something else. They may have the kids pronouncing in Ooon-dre-a but to everyone else, he's going to be Ann-dre-a. If they had wanted to stick with A and Italian, I kind of feel like Alessandro would have been nicer, regardless of already having an Alessia
Or Alexander or Andre or Antonio or Angelo or just straight to Alessio so they could really match.

At least to my ear, any name ending in an a sounds feminine. Maybe Johnathan will start calling him Andy and really drive Anna crazy. Can’t imagine she’s a fan of nicknames.

Or Alexander or Andre or Antonio or Angelo or just straight to Alessio so they could really match.

At least to my ear, any name ending in an a sounds feminine. Maybe Johnathan will start calling him Andy and really drive Anna crazy. Can’t imagine she’s a fan of nicknames.
She seems like a control freak so I don't think he'd even try that.

Reactions: 3
She hasn't blocked me, but can't see my congratulations comment anymore.

Doesn't she have some Italian in her? I'd assume with that surname. Some people still think of themselves as Italian even if they are 4th generation with Italian migrant great great grandparents and have never been to italy, Espeicaly Americans.

But it just seems very "Mrs bucket" to have all these Italian names.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I joined this to have more places to gossip but now the guru links don't work.. did they block me for reading here?

Her dad was Italian. That’s why the Italian connection.

I’m comparison to families like that Inghams I find the saccone jolys much more palatable. They seem to have been sensible with their money and saved to buy the house and renovations.

The children are sweet if a little bratty on occasions.

Her dad was Italian. That’s why the Italian connection.

I’m comparison to families like that Inghams I find the saccone jolys much more palatable. They seem to have been sensible with their money and saved to buy the house and renovations.

The children are sweet if a little bratty on occasions.
My neighbours are exactly the same. They over exaggerate how Italian they are & follow what they call an ‘Italian lifestyle’ yet none of them speak the language [emoji849]

I joined this to have more places to gossip but now the guru links don't work.. did they block me for reading here?
Looks like someone at GG didn't renew their domain name and it expired today. They are such a joke, if it's still working for some people it's probably just because its cached somewhere. The site is down for everyone
gg.jpg

Looks like someone at GG didn't renew their domain name and it expired today. They are such a joke, if it's still working for some people it's probably just because its cached somewhere. The site is down for everyoneView attachment 338
At least it wasn't personal then but I can see other forums from gg

I’m guessing Jonathan hasn’t had any input on the names so maybe he will shorten it (probably not)

I think you’re right, it’s just how it is associated. Maybe if they lived in Italy it would have been understandable but they don’t and I’m sorry, Anna is not Italian. She has Italian heritage, and while it’s great to want to be in touch with that, they need to get over the whole Italian thing. It’s like the whole “Irish family living in London” err, no. You live in Surrey. That reaaaaally gets on my nerves.

But, hey ho! It’s their kid, their choice! I’m sure people would say i shouldn’t have called my son Leo because I’m not Italian, I really just hope he doesn’t have a heard time growing up - probably not in Primary school but once he hits the teenage/high school years, kids can be cruel and I know its not all of them but...who knows.

I think it's fine to call one child an Italian name, just looks a bit sad if you've had four and called them all Italian names.

They are the king and queen of false pretences, what with them "moving to London" and the nannies, cook and dog walkers they have that never feature in their family life.

You’re right - they are picking names on the basis of them being Italian. When I had my twins we picked Charlotte and Leo, just because we liked them, their origin had no mark on if we would pick them or not, which is how I think it should be

The midwife said the baby was ginger and Jonathan left it in the vlog!

If my husband went to get Nando’s whilst I was in the middle of Labour I would punch him in the head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.