SacconeJolys #47 Deceiving our members, drowning in expenses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear I am laughing and fast forwarding through it. What a lot of nonsense. The 'sad' music, on the inside I was a girl. what drivel. He can't believe it surely.
And sadly even more exploitation of Eddie.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
He needs private therapy and he should start saving for his children’s therapy now

• Heart
Reactions: 49
So he’s saying he wanted to be trans/a woman but couldn’t? So isn’t? And obviously isn’t going to become one? Sooo I’m confused… why did he need to even bring this up now?

Reactions: 24
What a load of rubbish he is so self absorbed but in a bad way basically using Eduardo wearing dresses to sell a new book 👍🏼

Reactions: 21
Did anyone read the description of the YouTube video? It’s the most narcissistic thing I’ve ever read and the video is the most narcissistic video I’ve ever seen. Why does he need to drag E2 into this too?

Reactions: 15
WTAF was all that crap about? I think he needs to see someone!

All the people commenting haven't a clue either.........

Reactions: 12
I really hope the LGBTQ+ community come after him for making a joke out of all this for a book promo it’s bleeping disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I am SO confused! So is he saying that he’s a woman now at this moment in time, or he was a girl only when he was growing up? We need answers Jonathan! And this is 100000% proof that he’s been pushing his insecurities onto Eduardo. “Don’t ruin him” you already have!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
“Also - and I do feel slightly guilty about this - the image of Jonathan bawling his eyes out over this video whilst his 4 year old daughter is having a play date downstairs makes me laugh.”
this image gave me such joy 😂😂 he is the one that has spend so long hyping it up and now I think he’s bricking it.
Imagine that mom of the playdate kid seeing this....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Yel

Queerbaiting or transbaiting to sell a book is a new low, even for him. But no one is suprised.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I’m confused. Other than a book coming out what does this actually mean.
Is he going to make life changes and live as a woman? Or is he just trying to sell his book & things continue as they are. What is he actually trying to say? (Other than that he loves the extra attention and views)
& is it too judgemental to wonder how much of an influence he is on Eduardo?

Reactions: 14
You can tell he’s just reading what’s he’s written for his book too, couldn’t even be genuine enough to talk about himself freely

Reactions: 14
I don't understand!! As I've said previously, he and Anna spoke on that podcast about not knowing what to do if they had an lgbt kid... yet is he saying they've both known he was a trans woman all along?? What???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.