SacconeJolys #47 Deceiving our members, drowning in expenses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my first time creating a new thread! I hope I’ve done it right. Thanks to @9999er for the title.

Anyone fancy doing a recap?!

Reactions: 15
He's a narcissist. I think he's created this pronoun that no one will use. Someone cracked the nail on the head.

All this hype is the pronoun

His selfies are sickening x

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
He's a narcissist. I think he's created this pronoun that no one will use. Someone cracked the nail on the head.

All this hype is the pronoun

His selfies are sickening x
That's boring 😁 and sad to just create a pronoun that will definitely not change the world

Reactions: 10
I stopped following them a while ago because after reading some threads on here the ‘bubble of delusion’ that they create finally popped and my I started seeing them for the narcissistic, unsociable people they are. I really hope the bubble starts to pop for more people and someone finally steps in to care for the kids. Also this DOMDIE AND AMFAI are really annoying now 🙄 it’s gonna be the most underwhelming reveal ever

Reactions: 32
Well, 7, as we have a 'spy' watching the members only, and they get told on the 8th....

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Not sure if it’s always been speculated but I reckon his a.m.f.a.i situation is “all my family are immigrants” and it’s about him not feeling like he fits in in England etc *yawn*

• Haha
Reactions: 17
😂 the ghost orbs story 😂 yeah buddy, that’s dust particles… 🤣🤣🤣 the only thing freaky about those stories is the grown ass man creepily standing in his kids room filming them from the corner 💀
J, since you read here… those ghost orbs…? That’s dust. You probably aren’t sure what dust is since I’m sure you’ve never dusted anything in your life, but it’s stuff that floats around your home and your cleaner dusts and wipes away. 🤣 I’m sure you’ve probably fooled some of your minions, but us world weary tattlers are on to you… it’s dust. 😅 you can also see them floati by around in your next stories filming your kids in their bedroom again. Might pay to open a window or two to get some circulation going. 👍

Also A’s stories… does she forget that she has had her life shared online for the last 10 years and she has never been a social butterfly with a large group of female friends that she lunches and dines with. This just screams of her hitting out against J’s adventure. She doesn’t want to be stranded stuck at home with all that is going on so she is desperately reaching out to ‘friends’ to somewhat normalise her life. Maybe being around other woman will make her realize how cut off from reality she has been.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If it's just a pronoun - he's wasting his time. For example already in use are: Their/They/Them; Ze/Hir/Hirs; Xe/Xem/Xyrs. Domdie is a Scottish surname..... originally from a clan. It's like calling a gender fluid person a 'McDonald'............

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If it's just a pronoun - he's wasting his time. For example already in use are: Their/They/Them; Ze/Hir/Hirs; Xe/Xem/Xyrs. Domdie is a Scottish surname..... originally from a clan. It's like calling a gender fluid person a 'McDonald'............
He identifies as Scottish now?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does annal think it makes good content to see cake mix in a mixer ? She’s just weird

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘Ghost orbs’
thats just dust pal.
No it's not dust. It's ghost orbs. Definitely ghost orbs. He sees things differently, you see, he's an outsider... an individual. What we see as dust, he sees their true form - ghost orbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Not sure if it’s always been speculated but I reckon his a.m.f.a.i situation is “all my family are immigrants” and it’s about him not feeling like he fits in in England etc *yawn*
I’d love this SJ pity party adventure! His metoo saga went no where so how about woe is the experience of millionaire Irish/Italian/German/American immigrants in the UK

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.