SacconeJolys #47 Deceiving our members, drowning in expenses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand!! As I've said previously, he and Anna spoke on that podcast about not knowing what to do if they had an lgbt kid... yet is he saying they've both known he was a trans woman all along?? What???
He's not saying he's trans. I don't think.

Reactions: 3
This all started from Emma Willis's tweet showing her lovely boy with long blonde hair in a pink t shirt and said she lets him be himself. From the day they saw and shared that, J and A have both jumped on and fully rode that bandwagon. That's when the Eduardo being a girl pushing really started (before that he just wore dresses sometimes and Jonathon mocked him for it) and they saw how much clout and popularity that bought them so now he's going full hog and coming out himself. He will do ANYTHING for money, it really is sick.

Abuse at home, can you even imagine how his family must feel hearing that? Just awful, and all for book sales and clawing back views.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
This just further proves to me he is forcing his own agenda on his son. I doubt that poor boy even wants to act/dress like a girl. It’s his daddy doing it for his own benefit

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
...and where the heck did he get the name 'Giselle' from at 7 years old? It's a French name so, not a name a 7 year old could dream up? I smell bullshit!

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Jesus guys stop trying to 'understand'. Its all made up rubbish and lies. There is nothing to understand. Jono is trying to monetise Eddie as much as he can and has turned it on 'himself' to avoid the backlash he will get, if he focuses primarily on Eddie. So transparent.

And he is leaving the comments on so he can bask in the glory. Most of those comments will be from the kids who subscribe to him.

If there is too much backlash, his bodyguard Anna will step in and incoherently backpedal. Then they will sit down and spend their days deleting comments from anyone who doesn't fawn over them.

How can adults live their adult lives like this. Its baffling.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
So he’s saying he wanted to be trans/a woman but couldn’t? So isn’t? And obviously isn’t going to become one? Sooo I’m confused… why did he need to even bring this up now?
He never actually says that. He's keeping it vague, in the hopes more people will relate, and then of course buy the book.

Reactions: 7
Lurker here... I'm actually astounded by that video. It feels like he sees Eduardo as an opportunity to vicariously live out the childhood that he wishes he had, which is just so wrong on so many levels.

Is he trans? Given that my partner is a trans man, and I've been with him through every step of his transition, I highly doubt it. My partner can barely look at himself in the mirror even though he's been on hormones for five years and had surgery. If Jonathan is actually trans then I can't see how/why he posts topless photos of his male body on Instagram on a daily basis.

I'm shocked and disgusted. If he's struggled with his gender and suffered childhood abuse then I feel for him, but to exploit it (and his son) in the way that he has done is just awful. The fact that he's kept it all so vague just seems like total queerbaiting and perpetuates the misplaced belief that some people have that all trans people are mentally ill.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Yel

I can't articulate how grim he is.

He saw how much engagement trans children stuff was getting and has misused his position of trust to manipulate a minor into being something that brings in views. He's now attached himself to ride of the coatails because he wants the attention.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Jonathan just needs to speak to a therapist (to help with their gender identity) and a doctor (the diagnose and medicate his ADHD/BPD/other)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.