SacconeJolys #47 Deceiving our members, drowning in expenses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His last post made me feel a bit sad. Hes so good at manipulating. Because I keep trying to type if he has been abused then this will be hard for him to speak of. But then all the dangerous situations he puts the kids in, in every sense! All this hype... man.

Reactions: 4
“Also - and I do feel slightly guilty about this - the image of Jonathan bawling his eyes out over this video whilst his 4 year old daughter is having a play date downstairs makes me laugh.”
this image gave me such joy 😂😂 he is the one that has spend so long hyping it up and now I think he’s bricking it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel like it’s gonna be later this evening, that’s the prime time isn’t it usually?

Reactions: 2
Mate, I'm bored now. Just band aid it. Rip it off. Get it out there already. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you didn't know beforehand.. you would genuinely not know that Jonathan and Anna are married from their stories today. They are so different, he's having some kind of incoming breakdown over this reveal meanwhile she's done 11 stories on making cupcakes.

I'm genuinely convinced it's going to be some stupid book reveal and not the big sexuality/gender reveal everyone is expecting. Surely if your husband was about to make a massive reveal like this, you would be showing your support or a least acknowledging his posts instead of pretending nothing is happening.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I am bleeping shocked. Imagine, IMAGINE being so self deluded and narcissistic that you drag this out for views/monetary gain? If this video that will somehow ruin our day is about abuse and he is click baiting it then honestly he is the lowest of the low.
I know genuine survivors of abuse who are the bravest people I have ever met and to THINK he could be manipulating his followers using this narrative knocks me sick.
JJ- when you read this, because I know you will. I think you’re a bleeping disgrace. I think you need serious help and I hope you really atone for everything you have a) put your kids through b) put your followers through and c) put actual victims of abuse through you absolute wankercuntface!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who reckons the book is going to cause lots of upset in the Joly family? Jonathan has probably made up a load of BS about how bad his life was.

Reactions: 15
I'm 100% sure its just going to be a childhood sob story about being misunderstood and an announcement that the book is now available for pre-order so you can read allllll about it even though we already know the story...
The book wasn't available for pre-order on Amazon this morning and now it is... the description is ARE YOU READY FOR AN ADVENTURE

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Yel

I feel like it’s gonna be later this evening, that’s the prime time isn’t it usually?
He'll probably post that he's decided to edit it again and it'll be live in a few days because he's just so anxious 🙄

Reactions: 5
It will be 'released' at primetime for his US audience as they are the gullible ones eating up his drivel. Oh I'd say he is rubbing his hands in glee at the thought of the money/subs rolling in. twit.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Just noticed that is deffo the book. The book is called “All My Friends Are Invisible”
A.M.F.A.I. - if the things he’s been putting in his stories

so i bet it’s to do with him exploring mediumship and the spirit world

Anna tends to post more pics where he looks like a boy, but if you look at her IG, in the first row of pics she has one with him in a dress, and a few others below... so that's not entirely true.
There are a few with him wearing girls clothes but it's not the made up face with a full on wig and dresses like it always is on J's social media. It's probably a truer representation of who he really is. J has to make it over the top for the exploitation factor.

Reactions: 7
There are a few with him wearing girls clothes but it's not the made up face with a full on wig and dresses like it always is on J's social media. It's probably a truer representation of who he really is. J has to make it over the top for the exploitation factor.
Good point. Jono does doll him up for the camera more than Anna does. He probably encourages him to wear things or suggests it and says 'let's film this!'. Causes there's no way the kids are coming up with those video idea.

Reactions: 9
Surely it’s the book?
AMFAI - “All My Friends Are Invisible”
The description of the book on Amazon literally says “are you ready for an adventure” 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.