SacconeJolys #47 Deceiving our members, drowning in expenses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what is he Giselle or Jonathan? Like are you going to be called Giselle now? All of that for a book good bleeping god how did I watch them years ago I’ll never know.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Yel

I’m confused. Other than a book coming out what does this actually mean.
Is he going to make life changes and live as a woman? Or is he just trying to sell his book & things continue as they are. What is he actually trying to say? (Other than that he loves the extra attention and views)
It means nothing other than there's a book coming out. Give him cash everyone 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t think he has any intention of becoming a woman. He was just into girls things as a boy obviously and now seeing the attention Eduardo is getting from it is he’s decided to jump on the bandwagon. Its sick really.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
At what point was I meant to cry? This was vague and underwhelming, as expected.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Another thing I cannot understand, is where does this leave Anna?! How long has she known for? Also it’s the reason he started YouTube? That doesn’t make sense …

Reactions: 24
Right, he never actually labels what he's coming out as. He does not say 'I am identifying as female', or 'I am non-binary', or whatever. he just talks about 'Giselle my invisible friend, is me', and that he had many invisible friends over the years.

He talks about inner voices, and 'skin machine'.

So.. is he transgender? Is he non-binary? Or does he have mental health issues that cause hearing voices and not being present in the here and now? Of course he'd rather cash in and write a book, keep his fingers crossed this video will go viral, than to seek professional help to sort through this and make sense of it.

He has kept it as vague as possible, so people who identify as any of these things will hopefully buy his book.........

Reactions: 37
My thoughts are that he felt like a girl when he was younger but now he doesn’t. So he can ride on the transgender bandwagon and make money from it without actually transitioning himself

• Angry
Reactions: 31
It's HORRiFIC that he has cut scenes of a montage of E. Being cute in wigs and shut. Because the association of 'I am a women caled Giselle' her elook St my boy dressed as a girl. Is that 'this boy is also transgender' and surely that's for E to decide when he is older.

I'm sorry if this is out of line as a question, but is does being transgender run in families. Cos J seems to think it does. That poor boy.

Reactions: 20
Well that's 7 minutes of my life I'm never going to get back. Such a dramatic build up for sod all.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Welp, he’s just proven that he’s living the life he wished he had through his son.

Also mentioning awful abuse at home… I can feel his family shaking with upset and anger. I do not believe him, not one bit.

Also I’m a little confused, he grew up as a girl on the inside, so is he a woman now but he just suppressed for so many years??? Has he come out like the title says? Or is he just misleading everyone

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Well that's 7 minutes of my life I'm never going to get back. Such a dramatic build up for sod all.
I skipped all the film bits and jumped to him talking to the camera.

I thought he was going to admit he was gay or something.......

Reactions: 3
The book isn’t even out til February, will he explain more before then or do we have to wait till then??!!!
100% we will have to wait. Cue the next few months worth of stories as to how nervous he is to reveal all his secrets only found in his book

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.