SacconeJoly’s #43 Mental breakdowns, exploding eyes, J’s never ending narcissistic lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why but I feel uncomfortable seeing Jonathan dressed like that in a family friendly lego ad, It just doesn't feel appropriate.
It's so wrong on so many levels. Most normal people would think like this too. But not jono, it's all about his "journey"

Reactions: 13
and again it's not really the fact that Jonathan is wearing a skirt/dress (at least it was when he bought it) it's just the ensemble...his long tshirt dress and no socks would have been better

Reactions: 9
How obvious are we talking because apparently its obvious that the kids want to be on camera but Emilia just the other week didn't yet it stayed in the
And Anna just laughed but looking at Emilia's face, it clearly wasn't a joke. It may have been after her worst day at school when E2 wore a dress and it was all caused by her father. And why should a child be filmed when having a hug with her mother? It won't be long now before Emilia sees right through them and realises just who caused all the trouble.

Reactions: 21
Anna follows Chrissy Teigen. I think this explains EVERYTHING. Both are insanely deranged women. Very similar personalities and disgusting “sense of humor.” p3d0 women’s club.

Reactions: 32
This is a brilliant recap. I don’t get as much spare time as I’d like so can’t always keep up with things. This was a huge help, so thank you so much for doing it.

Reactions: 11
On the topic of those new pictures he put all over his office: isn't it SUPER insensitive of him to be fully aware of how bad his wife struggles with her body image and having suffered from a 15 yr long ED to plaster sexy skinny women all over the palce??
It's a rethorical question of course but I can't help to think what an asshole he is for surrounding himself with all those images Anna claimes to be so against. No doubt they're all air brushed, unrealistic representations of women.

Reactions: 52
“Guess who’s back, back again”

Dunno mate, didn’t really notice, nobody gives a fuck. Cya x

Reactions: 35
Looks like Lego is still working with them. Wtf is Jonathan wearing, looks like a table cloth! And got Eduardo wearing a top that says girl on it. Was that his choice Jonno? Or your choice for him
He just looks ridiculous. Some men can carry off a feminine look but J just manages to confirm to the world that he is a clown and an idiot.

And on top of all the dreadful suggestions about E2 and his gender (and it was that that upset people, not the dress wearing but the way J deals with things he has no real understanding of), J also managed to make his most beautiful child look ugly with that awful wig. I imagine that would have contributed to any bullying too. E2 is their most attractive child and he looked really awful. If he genuinely wanted to wear a skirt or a dress, they could have found something classier and left his hair alone but no, they have to put him in cheap, Disney-type rubbish and a ghastly wig. Whatever E2 does when he's older, he will be very aware of how awful his father made him look and equally what an idiot his father looked too. And then again, all the kids will see how their mother exposed her breasts and bare stomach at every possible opportunity. Sadly, they will become very ashamed, not only of how they have been portrayed but also of their own parents. Even if E2 likes make-up, I can guarantee that when he's older, he will hate the seductive pouting pose they showed when he was 7. J and A said people didn't criticise when the girls were made up but that is not true, many people here have said how stupid and inappropriate that was. If kids want to dress up and be made up at home, that's absolutely fine but most people would not film that for the public knowing there are predators about.

Reactions: 18
Glad you said it. Must make her feel great. I'm not a jealous woman. I know there are women out there who are better looking than I am. I'll be the first to notice a beautiful woman out in public or on television. But if my husband tried to bring things like that into our home, then I feel it is only right that I should be able to plaster pictures of Shemar Moore, Jason Momoa, and Kenta Seki all over the place to show him what a "real man should look like." Yes, I am that wife. Respect, it works both ways.

Reactions: 34
That’s true, all the safeguarding training I ever had as a teacher made it clear that staff should never seek out or engage with social media profiles of any pupils or their families outside of work. Even if the evidence is available to the public, I imagine the teachers of the SJ kids aren’t actively keeping tabs on their parents’ social media pages because it would be inappropriate and that’s probably why they’ve gone so long without intervening.

Reactions: 16
Just catching up....

Shocked at the last 24 hours. Watched some of the video. Stopped at the Sushi part.

How are they still making money - honestly. Also Anna's £15 Sushi Platter......

Reactions: 8
They can not deal with the live questions Incase they are caught off guard and can’t answer!
Anna would walk out of any interview with an intelligent interviewer who had genuine concerns about their parenting. She once did walk out of one interview years ago. J would be passive-aggressive as he always is when he feels on the defensive as with Stacey D,

Reactions: 21
View attachment 569687
Looks like Lego is still working with them. Wtf is Jonathan wearing, looks like a table cloth! And got Eduardo wearing a top that says girl on it. Was that his choice Jonno? Or your choice for him?
I have no problem with people cross dressing or being gender fluid...you do you boo and all that..
BUT
I think this is inappropriate, especially for a "family friendly" kids targeting ad.....
Like that ridiculous outfit J is wearing, the skirt is one wrong move away from exposing himself....
Those poor kids have to be around that ...

Also I have to note.... for someone "finally being his real self"..I've never seen him so uncomfortable with himself...

Reactions: 26
Because we talk about narcissists so much I keep getting this #ad when I'm on the board
Anyone else getting this #ad?
Maybe I should click it and get some pointers to help better word my posts directed at these 2 twat waffles!!

Reactions: 17
I haven't written here before but have read it for a long time. Anna's eldest child Emilia is the same age as mine and I started following them when I had my baby. I'm in Ireland and when I started following them initially, their 'fanbase' was based primarily in the US. Their 'fanbase' despite Jono stating it was 30+ year olds, was always predominantly teenage girls, kids who aren't parents and don't have the maturity or experience to either think independently or in the mindset of a parent.
I've watched the Phoney Jolys on and off over the years. They are experts are diverting attention and will do anything for views.
Their rehearsed spiel today was not for their 'fanbase'. It was not for their perceived 'trolls'. This was a badly executed and transparent attempt to speak directly to those in authority who have accused them of exploiting their children and are investigating them. This was aimed explicitly at the school management team. The Phoney Jolys are cunning but not clever and they are now (finally) up against intelligent people in authority and they haven't a hope in talking themselves out of the hole that Jono purposely put them into for the sole purpose of views and money.

That 'live' 'show' was like a pincushion with the number of holes that was in it. They don't exploit their children? They don't make money from views? Their seven and eight year olds understand the concept of the world wide web?. They don't film more than fifteen mins a day? The children were CREATED for views. They earn their entire livlihood from views. Their poor attempts at flogging jewellery and nightwear were failures. The children can not name countries let alone populations, they have NO concept of the number of people staring into their lives as if they were freaks. They have cameras EVERYWHERE in that house. Everything is filmed. Dropping in the children's lifestyle ie Disney and having well mannered children will not wash with those investigating them. The Phoney Jolys are in trouble and they know it.

Jono cannot stop himself from telling lies and can't be trusted to talk for himself as he is too quick to display his temper and anger issues. Anna is a dangerous woman who will do anything to protect her lifestyle. They are disgusting people exploiting animals and children alike for money.

Reactions: 62
View attachment 570278Anna follows Chrissy Teigen. I think this explains EVERYTHING. Both are insanely deranged women. Very similar personalities and disgusting “sense of humor.” p3d0 women’s club.
On saying that, even Chrissy doesn't exploit her kids half as much as J and A do!

Why can't he smile? In both this pic and the actual advert he's not smiling, just looking gormless as hell.
He looks like those stupid articles in the dailymail of parents pulling a sad pose because their precious child broke the school dress code and was reprimanded about it... hang on, that sounds familiar!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.