SacconeJoly’s #43 Mental breakdowns, exploding eyes, J’s never ending narcissistic lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody knows 100% as he is deliberately vague about it. He's 'on an adventure', dressing in skirts and long tshirts, whilst doing drunken Q&As on IG. He's been pushing Eduardo out into the world and social media wearing dresses, but it's obvious he'd want to do that himself. It's all just really odd and creepy.
Has anyone seen the insta story where Anna said ,,WHAT IS HE WEARING?” and laughed at him? I don’t think she’s fully on board with his ,,adventure”. And wasn’t he so excited about it? He’s been radio silent for days I feel like.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sharing the post about Chesterfield Pride was only to make it about herself and cause speculation as to why they were absent. She doesn’t care about it at all, she only ever does things for her own agenda

Reactions: 30
Like your children at their school?
Or your children on TikTok, youtube and Instagram?
Hypocrite. And we just know she's talking in regards to the situation last week and the people that made HER feel unwelcome and isolated
Would love to know what she means by their community/town. Do they mean the school community? They moved out of the town where the school is and from what I can see they have made no efforts to be part of the ‘community’ where they live now! They stay at home 24/7!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would love to know what she means by their community/town. Do they mean the school community? They moved out of the town where the school is and from what I can see they have made no efforts to be part of the ‘community’ where they live now! They stay at home 24/7!
It's not really far out of the town where they live, it's very near, not more than 2 or 3 miles. They are still part of Reigate.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They moved out of the town where the school is and from what I can see they have made no efforts to be part of the ‘community’ where they live now! They stay at home 24/7!
To be fair, it’s been the global pandemic for over a year and nobody is going out and about. Or do you mean before covid they kept to themselves?

I was looking at old pre-move to UK vlogs and it was so different because they mentioned friends and interaction with the outside world. They’d reference conversations they had with other people etc. There’s such a difference in content after the move, which is too bad because they seemed human and interesting in the old vlogs.

Reactions: 7
Y
Funny how he "found Gleam" and seemed to pester them until he had a sit-down meeting where Dom tells him in order to be represented he had to move his entire family to England. I bet Dom was hoping he wouldn't move and would have stayed where they were LOL! Seems like a company such as themselves could have worked with a Youtuber in Cork ( or wherever it was ) instead of them moving. They really haven't ever taken advantage of the opportunities in England because they stay at home 24/7. The handful of times they spent with the Brit Crew and sprinkle in some events wasn't really a reason for them to move. No wonder they were let go when Dom left, they weren't scouted by the company he wiggled his slimy little self into the situation.
You can also fly from London to Cork so there really was no need to move over.

Reactions: 5
Sharing the post about Chesterfield Pride was only to make it about herself and cause speculation as to why they were absent. She doesn’t care about it at all, she only ever does things for her own agenda
Yes, she did say a few times she has no opinions on outside matters and really not interested in any thing

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It's not really far out of the town where they live, it's very near, not more than 2 or 3 miles. They are still part of Reigate.
People are really snobby about Reigate. People claim to live there when they don’t, due to snobbery. The SJs moved a few miles away, and I don’t want to give away where it is, but locally it is thought of as a bit of a dive, so claiming they are still living in Reigate and part of the town suits them and their image perfectly! But it doesn’t seem like it’ll be long before they up sticks and leave permanently, thankfully!

To be fair, it’s been the global pandemic for over a year and nobody is going out and about. Or do you mean before covid they kept to themselves?

I was looking at old pre-move to UK vlogs and it was so different because they mentioned friends and interaction with the outside world. They’d reference conversations they had with other people etc. There’s such a difference in content after the move, which is too bad because they seemed human and interesting in the old vlogs.
Before, during, after Covid. Lockdown didn’t change much for them as they (especially Anna) hardly seemed to leave the house anyway.

Reactions: 15
What's with his stupid video and that song 🙄, it's not the kid or the dress we have problems with Jonnyboy, it's your tit parenting and bleeping annoying attitude you annoying bleep

• Sad
Reactions: 25
They are missing the plot!! It’s the job of parents to protect their children! Eduardo is 7!!! Why on earth would you want him to know the vile things that are directed towards him on social media! And it goes t matter if he says he wants to put himself out there for public consumption. He’s 7. Would you let your 7year old only eat what they want and go to school when they feel like it? Let the children have privacy and a childhood safe from worrying about what the internet thinks about him. I can’t believe he and E1 have free access to the internet and can read all the online comments made about them. Disgusting!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I was asking about how the children will feel about being filmed when older and if they didn't wa
live ended abruptly. Jono couldn't stop dropping the fbomb.
Thought I got blocked for asking too many questions loool

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New here but not a stranger to the SJ car crash waiting to happen. I was reading A's lost tweets on this thread and it inspired me to register. I came across this old vlog recently. E1 was having a sick day, she is 2 or 3 yrs, and J was carrying her down the stairs and she is struggling to carry a huge glass of water that J had given her, her little hands barely able to grip it. Anyway they get to the kitchen and the 2 parents of the year are standing there flirting and E1 inevitably spills some of the water on top of A. Watch the look A gave her little girl. It's a nano second, so rewind if you need to. That look says it all.
Has anyone seen the live video they just did? Anna was all snappy ,,EVERYTHING WE POST, WE DON’T JUST POST IT LIKE THAT! There is a lot of thought behind EVERYTHING that we post!” Really, Anna? Like the roofie joke? Or admitting to cold showering your children?
Also, they said Eduardo is old enough to make decisions about him being filmed, and if he will ever say anything about that in the future, they’ll say ,,Just look at your childhood. Who ever had the whole bleeping Disney World closed, so they could go and mert the princesses? You did! So...it that came with the cost of giving up a bit of your privacy...you’re ok!” WHAT?! Than Anna came in and said that this is not even privacy...WHAT THE HELL. First of all, I don’t even think the park was closed for them, second of all, thry only went there once, when they were too toung to remember, and third...any predator/child exploiter could use that same argument..this is seriously not ok and they don’t even realise it

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Instagram Live Summary
- They feel like they don’t want to or should have to address Eduardo’s situation but they want people to “understand”
- Ever since he was 2/3 he showed signs of wanting to dress up in typical girls clothing and play with typical girls toys - this continued as he got older
- Eduardo himself realised it wasn’t the norm and wanted to hide his “true self” from the outside world
- He would dress in said clothing at home but when they got the camera out to vlog or people came over, he would run upstairs to get changed because he himself, thought people would be mean
- In October when Emma Willis posted her son dressed in typical girls clothing with long hair, the world opened up for him and he realised he could be himself too. He didn’t want to be two different Eduardo’s, just the real, authentic Eduardo
- Since then he has taken the lead, decides what is shown, what TikTok’s he’s in and they started buying girls clothes for him
- He wears the dress to school but will wear the trousers when it’s cold
- Only a couple of children have made mean comments but they all apologised
- They don’t make money from the TikTok’s, they lose followers when posting about Eduardo so that doesn’t make sense
- If they post the other children they get lovely comments but if they post the same thing about Eduardo they get hate (in reference to the make-up pictures posted of Emilia and Eduardo)
- They don’t exploit him, they don’t believe they should hide Eduardo away. They make a reference to the fact that if a child has ginger hair and that people don’t like ginger hair, should that child be made to hide away and wear a hat? No they say. They want him to be free to express himself, like Jonathan couldn’t
- They get hated on if they show Eduardo or they hide him away, they only film 15 minutes of their day
- Emilia and Eduardo want to be in the vlogs more than they show, Jonathan edited out a clip in todays vlog where Eduardo took the camera and filmed himself
- The kids love their life, “what child wouldn’t love having Disney shut down for them to meet a princess”
- Stacey Dooley’s team all commented on how normal and happy their kids are and that their lives are not sensationalized
- If you don’t like what they do or film, don’t watch and watching only gives them more views and attention

That’s pretty much it. Just a lot of swearing from Jonathan and Anna cringing at him when he swears 😅

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Yes could not believe that he said “HE LOVES READING THE COMMENTS 😄😄😄” as if anyone in their right mind wouldn’t see the issue with a 7 year old being open to so many opinions of strangers.
And there were so many bloody comments saying “this is what great parenting looks like.” Are you for real?

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.