SacconeJoly’s #43 Mental breakdowns, exploding eyes, J’s never ending narcissistic lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not been following this thread for a couple fo weeks but wow what the hell. seems to me like theyre running out of money so downgrading and using the excuse of having to move

Reactions: 7
I reckon either E1 or E2 have mentioned something to their teacher that has brought on great concern about them and they've had a word with Jonathan (taken their time I have to admit!) and he's having a massive tantrum about it. Any loving, caring parent would take the concerns onboard and be willing to change their ways to help their kids. Jonathan is just too fame hungry to care about anything other than money and views and not his children's health and well-being.
She 'rehomed' him. Disgusting witch.
She rehomed who?

Reactions: 3
Yeah Anna is on a blocking mission I sent a message to her on April 24th, super nice could not have been any nicer regarding the situation saying Jonathan needed help. again said it super nice I could see her ig earlier today now I’m blocked.... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have the UK YT stopped following them both on Instagram? Doesn’t look like Alfie and Zoe follow jono anymore

Has he deleted this video ? Don’t see it on his feed
probably don't want to be seen on connected with his content.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought this too, the school wouldn't want the bad publicity and I'm sure they cannot discriminate against transgender children 🤷🏼‍♀️
The school does have a duty to contact SS if they think a child in their care is having a bad home life. Both the school and other parents must have seen the tiktoks.😬
haven’t been following SJs in a while. Is E2 identifying as transgender? Or just wearing dresses?

haven’t been following SJs in a while. Is E2 identifying as transgender? Or just wearing dresses?
Just wearing dresses. Jono is implying that he has changed his pronouns and identifies as female or no gender, but he's 7 he doesn't know what a pronoun is. Jono gives him positive attention when he dresses up and makes TikToks so of course he's going to agree with anything Jono says

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I really want a big commentary channel to pick up what the SJs have done and to actually tear them to shreds, then word will spread quickly and they'll be destroyed. Dad Challenge Podcast does a great job, but he's has too small of an audience. I've messaged a few in hopes that they will pick it up because the SJs aren't really in anyone's radar because they're pathetic
Philip DeFranco needs to do an exposé. He just called out that abhorrent woman Nikki Phillipi over her recent off the wall behaviour of having her 9 year old dog put to sleep after a “goodbye” photo shoot.
It seems like they are all losing it this last year

• Wow
Reactions: 15
but in my opinion she and J is in one team, in every vlog or story she is with him, there hasn’t been an argument or difference in their opinion, they are both together in this..
I agree with you 100%, in one of Anna's recent IGTV video someone in the comments asked her about Jonathan's Journey and how does she feel about it and she said
“People are getting it so wrong” ( on their interpretation about J new him/journey) and
"Incidently I actually told him to do this ages ago but obviously wasn't ready but I am the one who told him what I thought he should do more on his channel in terms of social media is basically this, don't want to say I'm amazing, but like”.

She looked well chuffed with herself and was boasting it was her idea to put it out there. She definitely plays an integral role in on the state of play that gets aired on their social media, so yes, she ain’t no wallflower they are in it together.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Someone said earlier about the children being permanently attached to a video miming “f you” and the impact on them getting a job later... made me think of my nephew who’s 10. I recently found a memory card full of photos and videos he’d taken on his kiddy camera when he was much younger, including selfies and “vlog” style clips and showed him and he was SO embarrassed (no need to be but we would all have been embarrassed about stuff we did as a child). And that was just sat on my pc, not even on YouTube for all to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Can I just ask ..I haven’t followed this family for long so I don’t know how the little boy wearing dresses began . But...is he a little boy who wants to play dress up and his dads jumped on that for content or is he actually a little boy whose perhaps trans / gender fluid ? Apologies if I’ve got any term incorrect . My little boy loved a Disney dress and heels at one point but I didn’t then encourage him to wear dresses to school ...am I being ignorant ? Happy to be educated if I am xx

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Can I just ask ..I haven’t followed this family for long so I don’t know how the little boy wearing dresses began . But...is he a little boy who wants to play dress up and his dads jumped on that for content or is he actually a little boy whose perhaps trans / gender fluid ? Apologies if I’ve got any term incorrect . My little boy loved a Disney dress and heels at one point but I didn’t then encourage him to wear dresses to school ...am I being ignorant ? Happy to be educated if I am xx
I don't think you're being ignorant at all! If your son wanted to wear dresses to school, he would tell you.
Eduardo started wearing dresses when he was little because he saw Emilia doing it. I don't remember him wearing them after that, until Emma Willis spoke about her son. Jonathan chose to capitalise on the attention and suddenly Eduardo was wearing dresses all the time. I think Eduardo is doing it because it gets him attention - he was ignored up until this point. I don't think he wants half of what Jonathan is making him do, say and wear.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Yes, essentially. He's a young boy with an older who sister who never had exposure to any toys or dress ups besides those that belonged to Emilia. More recently Eduardo has been wearing dresses and getting huge positive attention from Jono so he continues to do so because it's better than being ignored by his parents and locked in the play room. I believe, and I believe this is also shared by a number of others on here, that Eduardo only wore the school dress because Jono implanted the idea in his head and made him feel bad when he didn't choose the dress. For example, the day after the first day Eduardo wore the school dress, Jono on his stories woke Eduardo up and asked if he wanted to wear the dress or the trousers, and Eduardo hesitated for way too long before quietly saying "the dress" and Jono saying "proud of you buddy"

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She rehomed who?
Her adopted son!! She adopted a little boy with disabilities and then when he was 4, she decided it was too much and rehomed him. Bear in mond her viewers funded the trip to the country (i cant remember which one) to adopt him.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Yeah Anna is on a blocking mission I sent a message to her on April 24th, super nice could not have been any nicer regarding the situation saying Jonathan needed help. again said it super nice I could see her ig earlier today now I’m blocked.... 🤣
She has way too much time on her hands! A busy mum of four sitting around blocking anyone she remotely disagrees with? Although maybe she pays someone to do it for her, like she does with everything else?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her adopted son!! She adopted a little boy with disabilities and then when he was 4, she decided it was too much and rehomed him. Bear in mond her viewers funded the trip to the country (i cant remember which one) to adopt him.
Myka Stauffer re-homed her adopted son Huxley (He was from China)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I have a feeling this is all a cover up for them taking the kids out of private school. They would never admit they can no longer afford it so have created this massive drama to then come out and say “they wouldn’t let Eduardo wear a dress, so we’ve taken all four kids out of the school”

• Sick
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.