SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question here and not doing it as a dig to the SJs. But ever since E2 was very very little he was put in princess dresses etc like his older sister . They played in them with dolls and had fun. Great! However do you think E2 accepted this as the norm? This was his happy place ? Whatever toys/ dresses his sister got he was given same when asked . Why wouldn’t he ask in no ‘boy’ toys were forthcoming ?
Is this J’s ways of living his desires through hjs child ? Fast forward to where we are now and school age . E1 weres a uniform which is a dress. Why can’t he? She’s the older sibling which he looks up to ? Esp if they don’t mix with other kids only school kids?
I don’t know maybe the child has expresses a desire to be a girl and that is fine too. I just think he is far too young to know what he wants and if the parents have always given him one sided options . Not a coincidence now that the E1 is running dry he decides to come out with his story . Doesn’t sound right to me !

• Sad
Reactions: 22
My Suggestion for the next thread title:

SacconeJoly - He has no shame, he takes no blame & he'll do anything for fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The only reason he's gotten the views and followers is that people love a good train wreck. His channel is floundering so he's found that controversy helps his channel.
I hate how he's stolen David's look from Schitt's Creek and is doing it badly. To me none of this is genuine. You can see it in his eyes when he speaks. When he cusses he is cocky and brash. None of it is from his heart. You can tell when someone is truly passionate about a cause because you get that feeling. You get none of that from him. What you are getting his is narcissistic nature and his love of fame and money. He needs to bring in the money and will do whatever he can to do it.
He has bills to pay and a lifestyle to keep up with. He's not above throwing his extended family under the bus and not above exploiting his kids in whatever way he can. Little Eddy loves a good dress, well Jojo will run with that until he can't anymore. E-1 has a mediocre voice, well now she's a singing star. Right now he can't do anything with A-1 because she's got a thumb in her mouth and isn't good at being cutesy. Andy is a boy and boy's just don't do well on social media. His wife even has her breasts out for most of anything they do and she tries really hard at getting all the ED views she can bring. Gone are the days when they were a feel-good family that you could watch and enjoy. Now I watch to see what the hell is going on and to make sure the kids are okay. They are toxic and anyone throwing money at them be it buying his merch or a sponsor should take heed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Genuine question here and not doing it as a dig to the SJs. But ever since E2 was very very little he was put in princess dresses etc like his older sister . They played in them with dolls and had fun. Great! However do you think E2 accepted this as the norm? This was his happy place ? Whatever toys/ dresses his sister got he was given same when asked . Why wouldn’t he ask in no ‘boy’ toys were forthcoming ?
Children will play with what they want to play with, even by 2 years old, if you have a 2 year old child who doesn't want to wear a princess dress - boy or girl, it'll be a real struggle to get them into it and they'd be trying to rip it off if they didn't want it on. So if Eduardo truly didn't want to wear them or wanted to play with car or tractors or a train track it would have been quite clear. Even if he didn't have the option to play with vehicles if they didn't have any of those toys, I know some children would rather play with sticks and mud than a toy they aren't into, so I don't think he played with barbies and princesses through having lack of choice. Plus when they went into toy shops and he had a full choice of toys he'd still gravitate towards dolls and princesses.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I saw on Jonathan's story that he was saying how Eduardo has joined the dance troupe, and it's all girls, and they accept him, away from all the people that bully him... so he's basically ingraining in Eduardo's head that boys are unaccepting bullies, and that being male is an issue. Accepting that Eduardo doesn't fit the stereotype of being male is great, but demonising masculinity is the wrong approach

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Jonathan came into the bedroom to get Anna's opinion on his new "outfit". Anna’s expression said it all. And Anna is totally busy, right. :unsure:🥴 I don't think I saw “laying in bed mid morning scrolling my phone” on her recent morning routine schedule.

View attachment 542772
View attachment 542771
I don't know how anna can claim to be super busy everyday with all these schedules, lying in bed on your phone doesn't scream busy to me. I'm amazed their cleaner sticks around, after all they do all the hard work while anna and jonathan laze around, deliberately leave mess around, only for the cleaner to then Get insulted and moaned about behind their back

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Right now I feel that Andy is the most normal one out of the bunch. He's only two so he has plenty of time to learn the ways of his messed-up family, but maybe he will be the rebel. He was repeating what he's been told so that the whole f them in the face thing was learned from one of his siblings, parent, song, tik tok, or a tv show. He knew it was wrong because he looked down and wouldn't repeat it so he could have used language like this in the past and got in trouble. Jojo had the nerve to leave this in and Anal added to the problem by laughing at it and getting a sibling involved to push the situation further. It's troubling that she finds things like this funny and Jojo thinks this is content people should be watching about his family. FFS now everyone knows their 2 year old can cuss. That will make for interesting playdates in the future or when someone in the k-2/3 preschool comes home telling everyone to f it.
I think he's cute and is a bright spot in that gray house. I also like the slight little stutter he has when he is in a rush to talk, which I'm sure he'll grow out of.
what video is the cussing in? Yep I agree, he’s definitely a bright spot there!

Reactions: 2
Shouldn't they be teaching the kids to pick up after themselves? My Mom taught me as young as Andrew to pick up my toys and put them in their box/wherever their "place" was. I'm sure I'm not a prodigy so surely these kids could learn.

Reactions: 14
what video is the cussing in? Yep I agree, he’s definitely a bright spot there!
I can't remember as they all blur into one. Maybe someone with a better memory can tell you which one. I think it was nearer to the end of the video. It's slightly disturbing to hear a 2 yr old have that kind of language come out of their mouth.

Wow in his stories yesterday when he runs out to see how Eduardo got on and the little guy wants to show his dad his picture but Jonathan dismisses him to say yeah but how did you get on with the dress etc so sad and then Emilia saying she had the worst day is telling, like making a big deal of Eduardo's day when he should be chilled and not making a big deal and basically giving all the attention to a kid who seems fine and wants to show his art off.

He's sick and a really bad parent to those children.
Also I've never seen Anna wear a skirt not that it matters but just saying.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
“This is actually bleeping sexy. When you layer it over with the other layer, I think goddammit, that’s bleeping cool. Isn’t it? That’s bleeping sexy cool. I don’t know, is it just me? duck yeah. duck yeah. That’s sick.”

The (bleeping) sexy outfit in question:
B2714C76-81B1-4393-B248-3AE6E677524A.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Emilia did say it was the worst day ever but that was not expanded on. I'm all for expressing yourself be it adult or child, but when it comes to school he is there for an education. The dress thing is going to over shadow all that. 1 of my boys likes facepaint/makeup. Do I let him go to.school with it on...No because its not part of the school uniform. And yes in fairness my teenage girl can wear trousers with her school uniform so the same should be for the lads to.wear a skirt if they want. Can you imagine high school age eduardo rocking up in his summer dress and his dad in a matching one too!
I isn't even Eduardo causing the problems here it is Jonathan.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if their marriage will break down when they go bankrupt and have to sell everything. Would Anna move in with her mum in Ireland? She is clearly is not attracted to Jono and is there for the money and the easy life. What use would he be to her...

Reactions: 7
“This is actually bleeping sexy. When you layer it over with the other layer, I think goddammit, that’s bleeping cool. Isn’t it? That’s bleeping sexy cool. I don’t know, is it just me? duck yeah. duck yeah. That’s sick.”

The (bleeping) sexy outfit in question:
View attachment 542829
jonno, it really is not sexy,but but can anyone imagine their own fathers carrying on like that, jesus, a fool who stays at home , scapping off his children, not seeing them for the little people they are, thinking stretchy leggings are cool clothing, showing young teens his little package all the time, himselfand anna while showing off the leggings is akin of going into aclassroom of second year secondary school, putting their butts out,twriling around, asking young people what they think about said butt, the same with jonno now, re pic above, they are ridiculous

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I think it's pretty telling that Jono says and celebrates "we're actually doing something here" in terms of Eduardos choice to wear a dress to school and the reach his video got yesterday. It's not about supporting his sons decision to do as he wants because he's a kid, it's about making himself look good. It's not about Eduardos welfare and wellbeing, it's about fueling Jonos ego and need for attention.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Saccone Joly‘s #41: letting him wear the dress - might bring them in the press, father wears skirt too - hoping it’ll bring him in the views

Reactions: 9
I’m usually annoyed by these two, but recently Jonathan’s behaviour is just abhorrent. I hope there is some sort of wake up call

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What if Eduardo eventually decides he feels he’s no longer interested in wearing dresses...will he feel he can stop and would that tit father even let him? And how is he going to feel when he’s older and knows his experiences are all over the internet? He’s had no privacy. I think it’s disgusting

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Then he talks about how Anna's grandma died around a year ago and "even though we knows she is dead but because we haven't seen her, haven't seen her funeral or her house or the country its like she's not dead. And because she's already buried and they've already had the funeral she will never be dead" because his brain can't process it without seeing the body.
Idk for me that sounds really disrespectful. She has passed away and I'm pretty sure she had dementia so they'd have known it was going to happen. Did he not see the devastation I'm sure Anna's mum went through/is going through? How can his brain "not process she's dead" without seeing a body? Sorry if this sounds rude or insensitive, but I just don't understand how he needs the funeral and wake to accept that someone has passed away. If someone knows what he's trying to say please let me know because I just can't get over how inappropriate it is to see any other possible meaning

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.