SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s got to be trolling with the half skirt surely!? Loving Etsy for “Small independent brands”?! ... coming from a family that can’t even have own brand weetabix and he’s always kitted out in LuluLemon etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m still confused as to why he’s writing a book the stats the publisher shared of 7mil followers coz he combined the platforms ! He is aware that the 1.7 YT support are the same who support tik tok and insta!
And these ppl will be the only ones buying the trash ! Katie price has a more interesting story than some pleb who started swearing claiming it’s his real self ! And wears a skirt over leggings! You ain’t Harry styles jono your a 41yr old grown man who is terrified that he’s internet fame is dying.

your not showing the world anything new! Try parenting for a bit and maybe that will be successful.

I stand corrected he actually thinks he reached 2mil ppl with that message again!! Same ppl viewing insta view TikTok! And if it comes up on the For you page doesn’t mean ppl listen to it !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Jonathan is an absolute piece of crap....kids are so easily manipulated and I think it is obvious that Eduardo is mostly doing this because he gets so much praise from his father. Let's be honest he never used to pay him any attention it was all about Emelia. Also if this isn't a stage that Eduardo is going through it is definitely not something the whole fkn world needs to know about. These kids are going to have so much trauma when they are adults, it's really sad.
Also I've got to say... Anna is no angel in this either as a mother we generally like to protect our children, she is just as bad if not worse than Jonathan!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
does he know the views on different patforms are likely by the same people?
i think they did that to make him look more marketable and famous than he is. I mean realistically these PR people probably don’t realise his channel is dying or that he’s buying insta followers

Reactions: 7
That just gave me a mental image of silence of the lambs (Buffalo Bill) 😱
I don't think this agency can really be considered as a proper literary agency. They just seem to work with other "celebrities" and You Tubers, some of whom, like J himself are almost illiterate. If they are willing to take on people like JJ, they are not worthy of any respect!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Gone are the days when literary agents represented actual talented writers and novelists. Now any influencer is up for grabs for a book deal and anyone can self publish on amazon.

Reactions: 13
The way he’s saying he looks “bleeping sexy” wearing that stupid skirt thing 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Personally I have no time for thumb sucking. I think it’s a disgusting habit that parents should discourage. Of course, these parents have done nothing of the sort, and I believe the constant thumb in her mouth is contributing to the child’s sullenness and limited ability to speak. Don’t get me started on how damaged her pallet is! And recently they keep posting her with the added bonus of her finger up her nose. It’s just really grubby.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
anna always looks absolutely disgusted when jonathan opens his mouth it’s so funny to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 17
that he wants to wear a dress? its only clothing, stop taking it so seriously
Its not just clothing, as said before E2 wear a dress will have an affect on several people. The school should be informed so that they can support those that are affected (E2 obviously but also E1). It would have been common curtesy to let the school know first.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
All of this could also make all 4 of their children targets for bullying.
Emilia did say it was the worst day ever but that was not expanded on. I'm all for expressing yourself be it adult or child, but when it comes to school he is there for an education. The dress thing is going to over shadow all that. 1 of my boys likes facepaint/makeup. Do I let him go to.school with it on...No because its not part of the school uniform. And yes in fairness my teenage girl can wear trousers with her school uniform so the same should be for the lads to.wear a skirt if they want. Can you imagine high school age eduardo rocking up in his summer dress and his dad in a matching one too!

Reactions: 13
I don't watch this family but just had a look when I heard about the Jonathan stuff. I just can't get over how fucked up it all is. Those poor kids. There 100% needs to be regulations in place to protect these kids. It's so weird and upsetting. That poor child flinched when Jonathan put his hand on his shoulder. That's not normal is it? Jonathan is using his child for views. He doesn't care about his wellbeing at all! The child is receiving positive reinforcement for wearing a dress. Even the way he made him chose the clothes this morning was weird. Most children will want to please their parents. I actually feel sick thinking about the kids and I'm not being dramatic.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
that he wants to wear a dress? its only clothing, stop taking it so seriously
I'm not the one taking it 'so seriously' and I can see it's only clothing. Generally private schools usually have a strict uniform policy and not adhering to it would be an issue. That is all.

Reactions: 19
Its not just clothing, as said before E2 wear a dress will have an affect on several people. The school should be informed so that they can support those that are affected (E2 obviously but also E1). It would have been common curtesy to let the school know first.
I think they must have gotten permission from the school first. You can't just wear what you like or pick and choose bits of uniform that you want to wear. My son's prep is very strict about winter and summer uniforms. So for example, if it's cold and I want to send my son in trousers instead of the shorts, I can't because it's not part of the summer uniform. If I wanted to mix and match I would have to talk to the school first and make sure they are OK with it. Private schools are strict on uniforms and there are so many extra bits to the uniforms compared to state primary schools. So I am sure they must have talked to the school first and planned this out.

Reactions: 5
I think they must have gotten permission from the school first. You can't just wear what you like or pick and choose bits of uniform that you want to wear. My son's prep is very strict about winter and summer uniforms. So for example, if it's cold and I want to send my son in trousers instead of the shorts, I can't because it's not part of the summer uniform. If I wanted to mix and match I would have to talk to the school first and make sure they are OK with it. Private schools are strict on uniforms and there are so many extra bits to the uniforms compared to state primary schools. So I am sure they must have talked to the school first and planned this out.
Exactly!

Reactions: 5
anna always looks absolutely disgusted when jonathan opens his mouth it’s so funny to watch
Some days I think she rlly hates him 😂😂 but I also think she’s absolutely stuck and scared to leave bc she’s been with him since such a young age. I think she’d blossom without that guy who is a walking ICK

Reactions: 12
Jonathan came into the bedroom to get Anna's opinion on his new "outfit". Anna’s expression said it all. And Anna is totally busy, right. :unsure:🥴 I don't think I saw “laying in bed mid morning scrolling my phone” on her recent morning routine schedule.

644F34FD-2D87-44A4-BD5B-EEF376937E7D.jpeg

1D5324EA-5F9F-474F-97F2-D2E48712D814.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.