SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
breaking news- Jono has updated his insta profile and it now says he has a TV and literary agent: Robertson Murray/Arlington in his bio. Hmmm...so now he is going to be a TV reality star? Another book he will ghost write?
It would appear that Robertson Murray is partner with Belle PR??

Reading Robertson Murray website, submissions for books etc take 8 to 10 weeks. So this is the project Jonathan has been working on??

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The new vlog 😫 Can’t Anna style Eduardo’s hair properly? It’s horrendous! She spends so much time on her own hair and makeup she could make an effort to style her children’s hair properly 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Idk why but this gives me the absolute ick. I can't Imagine looking at a child and thinking about how they're going to look (I presume physically) as a teenager. Maybe it's just me though. Spent too much time critically thinking about the over-sexualisation of kids in this current world.

I also don't know whether I'm more weirded out with the stranger saying it or Jonathan agreeing.
ANY caring father or mother would take that commenter to task, but all he says is yup, does he not see the sexist misonigy in that, wish someone would actually reef him, sorry.

Reactions: 12
From the robertson murray website
"series" :ROFLMAO:
7.5 m...they know most are the same people following htem from platform to platform?
filmaker😂😂😂
so book it is... his poor poor family i really hope he talked to his mother about his big chnage of life...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
That’s what I’ve been thinking too and it’s scary.
Omg, like one of those psychos that kills their whole family when they lose everything. Like that man in Shrewsbury, Christopher Foster.

Idk why but this gives me the absolute ick. I can't Imagine looking at a child and thinking about how they're going to look (I presume physically) as a teenager. Maybe it's just me though. Spent too much time critically thinking about the over-sexualisation of kids in this current world.

I also don't know whether I'm more weirded out with the stranger saying it or Jonathan agreeing.
He is sick. He doesn't care, he will sexualise his own children. Like bleeping weird Trump who said he would date Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Honestly I’m going with the belief that Jonathan staged those Emily Rose Accounts and was just talking back and forth to himself the whole time. I truly felt that.
Are people really this delusional 🤢
He thought everyone would unfollow, but the opposite happened. That's the point! That's why he is doing this! This fake humility, he is SO arrogant!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
This is hilarious if you put it into hours instead of half hours which she does to make it look super full but she's just repeating herself.

5-6am workout and let dogs out
6-7am shower, makeup, get dressed
7-8am give kids breakfast and get them ready for school
8-9am feed dogs, clean kitchen, have breakfast
9-10 get dogs ready (??) pick up poo and make beds
10-11 fold laundry
11-12 shoot content
12-1 eat lunch, pick up allessia, go to post office
1-3 (two hours!!) cook dinner
3-4 to do's and leave for school
4-5 pick up E's

I mean, none of those fill an hour. They're 5 min jobs. Here's my morning routine as a working mum of 3 by the way

7-8.30 make kid's breakfast, lay their clothes out, feed dog and cats, let dog out, empty litter tray, shower, get dressed, do hair and makeup, make kids packed lunch and daily snack, do the girl's hair, do the littlest one's teeth, shove a wash on, get shoes and coats on, get them in the car, do school run, go to work.

And people here think she could ever leave with the kids
The 30 min slots is to make her look busy when clearly she isn't. 'getting the dogs ready' is putting their leads on so the dog walker can take them out. No idea why that should take so long.

A groundbreaking book ?? Let's hope it's about himself and not poor Eduardo. Even so, it will not do much...

• Sad
Reactions: 19
He sounds nothing like an American. If anything he sounds like the Lucky Charms cereal leprechaun
The accent he does seems fake, whatever the hell its meant to be 😅. I've heard Dubliners before and none speak like him. He's bizarre.

Reactions: 9
It would appear that Robertson Murray is partner with Belle PR??

Reading Robertson Murray website, submissions for books etc take 8 to 10 weeks. So this is the project Jonathan has been working on??
I knew it!! His tell-all memoir exploring his awful childhood, suppressing his real self, and finally finding happiness through exploiting helping Eduardo find his true self. Oh, and of course there will be a secret revealed at the end for anyone who spends £18.99 on a book, £35 on a ticket to the book tour and is a member of the channel.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Well if it is a book, there isn't a lot of money in selling books so the book won't be paying those private school fees! It might get the kids a new pair of school shoes. 😂

Reactions: 16
The 30 min slots is to make her look busy when clearly she isn't. 'getting the dogs ready' is putting their leads on so the dog walker can take them out. No idea why that should take so long.
She did say the other day that it takes her an hour to put bows in the dogs' hair.
On J's story earlier, she was putting a bandana on one of them. That must be what she means. Even more pointless than putting a lead on. At least that has a purpose.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Yeah, his accent is weird as duck. The Dublin accent is quite soft and subtle yet he’s doing a weird mix of Northern Irish and American.

Reactions: 6
Whatever Jonathan is doing, I wouldn't be surprised if it flops like everything else they have tried. don't think most people would want to buy anything from jonathan

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.