SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for the editor that has to work with Jotato on this book with his spelling and grammar

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The accent he does seems fake, whatever the hell its meant to be 😅. I've heard Dubliners before and none speak like him. He's bizarre.
Well he is reading here for sure ! As now he sounds like a dub coz of his hard manly new imagine with the swearing 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Idk why but this gives me the absolute ick. I can't Imagine looking at a child and thinking about how they're going to look (I presume physically) as a teenager. Maybe it's just me though. Spent too much time critically thinking about the over-sexualisation of kids in this current world.

I also don't know whether I'm more weirded out with the stranger saying it or Jonathan agreeing.
It's quite likely he wrote it himself. Most of the comments recently were clearly his.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Anyone else cringe at Anna's "super productive day"
View attachment 537738
Just a lot of faffing around to fill up a schedule. An hour to fold laundry? Another hour to shoot content for a video that'll be a single shot 12 minute max IG TV? An hour and a half to make dinner? Honestly woman you accomplish nothing in a day!
I cannot believe I’ve read this 😂 takes me 10 mins max to fold dried laundry and put it all away in the right rooms.
From the robertson murray website
“Groundbreaking” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This sad act now has a TV and literary agent?! What on Earth has he got to say that is of interest? I just don’t get it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
With regards to the accent (I'm from South Dublin but not the posh parts 😂), that accent is what we normal dubliners refer to as the D4 accent (d4, dublin 4, being a very well to do area) The speech is "americanised" and I honestly couldn't tell you why or how that happened but has been going on about 20 years now I'd say!!
And I'll tell yous a secret too.....that's not the accent he had as a young teenager 🤫🤫🤫

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh jeez... of course only Jonathan would be delusional enough to write an autobiography about himself. I don’t think even the most famous youtubers have done this, apart from fiction books😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh jeez... of course only Jonathan would be delusional enough to write an autobiography about himself. I don’t think even the most famous youtubers have done this, apart from fiction books😂
Some have, although they haven't been the most famous youtubers. Estee Lalonde did something that included autobiographical stuff with her book Bloom, Tanya Burr too with Love, Tanya. Only delusional, excessively narcissistic personalities do this.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
With regards to the accent (I'm from South Dublin but not the posh parts 😂), that accent is what we normal dubliners refer to as the D4 accent (d4, dublin 4, being a very well to do area) The speech is "americanised" and I honestly couldn't tell you why or how that happened but has been going on about 20 years now I'd say!!
And I'll tell yous a secret too.....that's not the accent he had as a young teenager 🤫🤫🤫
Does that mean you knew him back in the day?

Reactions: 14
"Tea thoughts..."

What delusional bullshit drivel is this man talking about with these instastories!?!?
Screenshot_20210420-155946.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Well if it is a book, there isn't a lot of money in selling books so the book won't be paying those private school fees! It might get the kids a new pair of school shoes. 😂
I think they'll spend it on themselves before the poor kids feet get a look in!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I cannot believe I’ve read this 😂 takes me 10 mins max to fold dried laundry and put it all away in the right rooms.
She's now posted her evening routine... She o my outs 1/4 of her children to bed (and I'm to understand from comments here that she forgot to do that a few nights ago)

What is she doing when the kids eat? Does she eat with them? I didn't think she did, but if not, why not clean the kitchen when they're eating?!

My mind literally boggles at how she thinks she is a busy working mother!!!!! She is not busy, working an hour a day tips, and parenting for about the same amount of time.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I love a Dublin accent but his voice makes me want to punch a wall!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's now posted her evening routine... She o my outs 1/4 of her children to bed (and I'm to understand from comments here that she forgot to do that a few nights ago)

What is she doing when the kids eat? Does she eat with them? I didn't think she did, but if not, why not clean the kitchen when they're eating?!

My mind literally boggles at how she thinks she is a busy working mother!!!!! She is not busy, working an hour a day tips, and parenting for about the same amount of time.
I’ve just looked.. why does she only put 1 child to bed - why don’t they do two each?
Half an hour to lay out outfits? Wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Tea thoughts..."

What delusional bullshit drivel is this man talking about with these instastories!?!?
View attachment 538748
Emilia is a singer now? eduardo an icon for his generation???? Anna a model for the world??????? that must be nice to be so delusional ! the As are nothing...doesn't he see that he reproduces the pattern he says he suffered during his childhood?

ok 'im going to say it...i'll be curious to read that "autobiography" just for the laughs!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.