SacconeJoly’s #40 Pimping our kids out online, Jonathan’s sipping his “turd” glass of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SacconeJoly's #41 A house they might lose and a kid to confuse: we're wearing dresses for the views

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve partly read this post so unsure of what everyone has touched on etc. My daughter is 10 and a child in her class (assigned male at birth) started to identify as female a few weeks into the school year.

As you can imagine the other children in the class were confused but intrigued. Some children wanted to support the child and offered her some of their clothes or hair accessories which I thought was very accepting but they were warned by staff that they were not allowed to ask the child any questions or they would get into trouble. I can see some questions could have been very overwhelming for the child but I also think some peer support and acceptance would have helped the child a lot.

My daughter has kidney disease and needs the toilet a lot more than her peers. She stopped using the toilet at school for a few days in a row and became unwell with a UTI. When I asked her why, it was because the child who is transitioning is allowed to use the same toilets and it made her feel uncomfortable. When I approached the school to ask about my child feeling uncomfortable and if it would be possible she could use the accessible/disabled toilet at school (which she should be allowed to based on her medical needs) she was refused. So my daughter and the other girls in her class have no rights and these are young girls going through puberty which I find very unfair. Furthermore, the child who is transitioning is allowed to use the girls toilets and accessible/disabled toilet based on her transitioning needs however my child with a medical condition is not.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Then he talks about how Anna's grandma died around a year ago and "even though we knows she is dead but because we haven't seen her, haven't seen her funeral or her house or the country its like she's not dead. And because she's already buried and they've already had the funeral she will never be dead" because his brain can't process it without seeing the body.
Idk for me that sounds really disrespectful. She has passed away and I'm pretty sure she had dementia so they'd have known it was going to happen. Did he not see the devastation I'm sure Anna's mum went through/is going through? How can his brain "not process she's dead" without seeing a body? Sorry if this sounds rude or insensitive, but I just don't understand how he needs the funeral and wake to accept that someone has passed away. If someone knows what he's trying to say please let me know because I just can't get over how inappropriate it is to see any other possible meaning
In Ireland traditionally a body is usually laid out after passing for family to come and say their final goodbyes, so with missing out on that and not attending the funeral and being involved in the process of clearing her home etc it makes sense that it wouldn't feel the same when trying to process, merely down to that sense of tradition. Giving him the benefit of the doubt though. Either way, he said it very blasé manner which was a bit off

• Sad
Reactions: 7
his last reel video... he's trying to pass ADHD as being "10 times ahead of you" and "knowing what you're going to say"...and that's why he curses... i swear it could be an Anna video i couldn't see what his point was.
One thing i noticed though is that there were less "like" and "you know what i mean" ( which are the opposite of "being ahead" of anything) than in a regular video
Funny I am diagnosed ADHD and I can tell you that there are times I say something and IMMEDIATELY regret what I said because there seems to be a delay between my brain and mouth.... mouth always “wins”. A lot of times you have the best of intentions and it just never comes to fruition. So many things started but never finished.

Reactions: 5
Kids that age go through phases, they like marvel, then Star Wars, then perhaps dresses and princesses then onto the next thing. If he wanted to express himself that way I’d be all for it as a parent but being neutral knowing they don’t really understand what they’re doing yet. Putting him as some form of transgender role model is so wrong. If he wanted to change or help he could promote charities or do work that progress lgbtq rights..: but that won’t make him money will it. I know others have disagreed but he really does remind me of someone who has bipolar disorder and that’s what a lot of these intense projects, swearing, ick behaviour is. In adults adhd and bipolar disorder often go together. He needs to address his issues before he can try to parent as kids don’t understand manic phases, many adults certainly don’t either.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve partly read this post so unsure of what everyone has touched on etc. My daughter is 10 and a child in her class (assigned male at birth) started to identify as female a few weeks into the school year.

As you can imagine the other children in the class were confused but intrigued. Some children wanted to support the child and offered her some of their clothes or hair accessories which I thought was very accepting but they were warned by staff that they were not allowed to ask the child any questions or they would get into trouble. I can see some questions could have been very overwhelming for the child but I also think some peer support and acceptance would have helped the child a lot.

My daughter has kidney disease and needs the toilet a lot more than her peers. She stopped using the toilet at school for a few days in a row and became unwell with a UTI. When I asked her why, it was because the child who is transitioning is allowed to use the same toilets and it made her feel uncomfortable. When I approached the school to ask about my child feeling uncomfortable and if it would be possible she could use the accessible/disabled toilet at school (which she should be allowed to based on her medical needs) she was refused. So my daughter and the other girls in her class have no rights and these are young girls going through puberty which I find very unfair. Furthermore, the child who is transitioning is allowed to use the girls toilets and accessible/disabled toilet based on her transitioning needs however my child with a medical condition is not.
I'd take my kid out of that school.

Reactions: 27
I think it's pretty telling that Jono says and celebrates "we're actually doing something here" in terms of Eduardos choice to wear a dress to school and the reach his video got yesterday. It's not about supporting his sons decision to do as he wants because he's a kid, it's about making himself look good. It's not about Eduardos welfare and wellbeing, it's about fueling Jonos ego and need for attention.
It reminds me a bit of when people post to social media that they’ve donated to charity or helped a homeless person. Like come on Jono, if the only reason you’re being a supportive parent is to brag about what a great job you’re doing on social media then guess what, you’re not actually a supportive parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Unless he has dementia he has no excuse for saying the grandma died a year ago today or tomorrow. You can bet they’ll monetise it in a vlog too

• Angry
Reactions: 3
what video is the cussing in? Yep I agree, he’s definitely a bright spot there!
it's in the video about their nanny leaving them. All the kids were sitting on a sofa, so you can skip to that bit and not have to sit through the first half!!

Reactions: 1
What if Eduardo eventually decides he feels he’s no longer interested in wearing dresses...will he feel he can stop and would that tit father even let him? And how is he going to feel when he’s older and knows his experiences are all over the internet? He’s had no privacy. I think it’s disgusting
I would recommed Eduardo suing his parents

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Children will play with what they want to play with, even by 2 years old, if you have a 2 year old child who doesn't want to wear a princess dress - boy or girl, it'll be a real struggle to get them into it and they'd be trying to rip it off if they didn't want it on. So if Eduardo truly didn't want to wear them or wanted to play with car or tractors or a train track it would have been quite clear. Even if he didn't have the option to play with vehicles if they didn't have any of those toys, I know some children would rather play with sticks and mud than a toy they aren't into, so I don't think he played with barbies and princesses through having lack of choice. Plus when they went into toy shops and he had a full choice of toys he'd still gravitate towards dolls and princesses.
He was never given anything other than dolls, etc. so maybe didn't even know that any other kinds of toys existed. When he went to a toy shop, he gravitated to what he knew and what E1 had at home. When Andrea was given a garage and cars, Eduardo was really keen to play with them and had he been given that sort of present, he would have loved it as much as the dolls. He asked for Harry Potter stuff but got given very little. He was greatly influenced by J's decision to make a narrative out of his liking for dresses, dolls, etc and to use and magnify it into a completely different story suggesting that E2 may be gay or trans when he is far too young to even consider or understand that and not at the age of consent to allow his stupid father to publicise it to the world. Whatever E2 chooses to be/do in the future, it should be entirely his own decision when and whether to reveal it publicly, not J and A's. They are trying to create what they want him to be solely to attract more attention and money. It's like throwing E2 to the lions. J and A have demonstrated on so many occasions that they have no real knowledge of gender issues at all and they have also encouraged gender stereotypical colours, etc: blue for boys, pink for girls, even down to wrapping paper. There is no reason why all children should be made to follow these stereotypes which they clearly believe in and they are now suggesting that E2 fits into the girls' stereotype, rather than the boys. Had Eduardo been the first child, Emilia would probably have favoured cars and "boys" toys and clothes if she had not been given "girls" things. They may have done the same with her as they did with Eduardo although Anna, being a woman, would probably have objected to that as she wanted a girly girl like herself and J could see that a girl attracted more followers at the time, What they have done to E2 is despicable and shows their lack of care for their children and lack of respect for gender issues, and indeed anything, apart from money.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I'd take my kid out of that school.
I would fight the school's decision and ask how they define disability exactly? Is a kidney disease not defined as one? I definitely would kick up a fuss and not just accept it. The equality act protects various types of rights not just one. So while you can't discriminate against someone's gender identity or sexual orientation, you also can't discriminate against someone's disability or religion. Sometimes these come into conflict, for example many examples of Muslim girls feeling unsafe and uncomfortable using gender neutral toilets should they want to fix their head scarves or ritual washing before prayers. They are upholding one set of rights (gender discrimination) at the expense of another (religion). This is not OK under the equality act as one person's rights cannot be prioritised over another person's rights under a different category of the equality act.

I'm not a lawyer but this is how it has been explained to me. So if I were you I would definitely query the school's definition of disability and then if they admit a medical condition such as your daughter's counts as one (or if you can get a support letter from her doctor) then they would have no grounds to deny her access to the disabled toilets. I would also take it all the way up to the board of governers if the head teacher is not willing to engage in some problem solving around this.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m not a fan of Jonathan but i think it would be wrong of me to put someone down for embracing gender fluidity. I hate the swearing every other word and the awkward over dramatised talking to the camera, I was never interested in his sections of the vlog and always skipped to the bits with the kids, that’s just my opinion 🤷🏽‍♀️ but when I took a step back I think it’s sad
Thank you.
Sorry, I don’t mean to be rude, I really don’t I just feel like I need to stick up for the trans community here. Your daughter has every right to feel confused at such a young age and I totally understand.... But have you thought about trying to explain to your daughter why she doesn’t necessarily have to feel uncomfortable? Obviously if something has happened then fine but trans people just want to live their lives and be seen by society in the same way they feel on the inside. Maybe if you explained to your daughter that trans women are still women and not a threat to her then she will manage? I know I don’t know the full story but it your actions feel a little transphobic 🙂

Reactions: 15
Jonathan came into the bedroom to get Anna's opinion on his new "outfit". Anna’s expression said it all. And Anna is totally busy, right. :unsure:🥴 I don't think I saw “laying in bed mid morning scrolling my phone” on her recent morning routine schedule.

View attachment 542772
View attachment 542771
Again with the blank expression. Why does he always look so blank when he posts like this? It's like he's empty inside.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.