SacconeJoly’s #41 A midlife crisis for all to see, wearing leggings for views and money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread - title by me ✨

- Jonathan’s going through a midlife crisis: swearing on his stories, staring into the abyss in his many, many selfies, pouting, wearing leggings and being a general embarrassment. He’s going “on a journey” to duck knows where, may be bringing out a book even though he can’t spell for tit
- Anna continues to be a super busy mom spending her entire day cleaning the kitchen and laying in bed on her phone, blocking people. She has caused major offense after calling her ex-cleaner “crazy” when she may be suffering with mental health - yet everyone must feel sorry for Anal and her ED, that she never mentions she has by the way
- Eduardo has started wearing a dress to school, which was coincidentally caught on camera. Jonathan continues to explot him
- The kids still look malnourished and ill, eat chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner and spend no time with their parents. The nanny continues to be the saving grace for those kids and she’s the only one who looks after them

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I feel that Jonathan is having some sort of mental break down. He seems so crazed recently!

Reactions: 42
I am pretty sure that Anna really does not approve of J's new image with the cursing and the skirt wearing. As she is all about image: that's her main interest in life, I somehow doubt whether she would go out in the town centre or on a train with him if he dared to go out in a skirt, which I doubt. Of course, he may do that just to prove something but if so, he will wear that coat on top where the skirt is less obvious. I think Anna may think it diminishes her femininity to be married to someone wearing "feminine" clothes as she likes to be thought of as ultra feminine. If she does support him in this, it will be because he has coerced her into doing so and made her believe it is the only way to maintain their lifestyle as all else seems to be failing. One day, let's hope she wakes up to see what she has been married to and what she has allowed him to do to the family for so many years, but it seems unlikely if she has not had that insight yet.

He is, on the one hand, wanting to wear skirts but on the other, indulging in more "macho", loutish behaviour with all the cursing. I wonder what their dentist friends, and Adam and Sabrina, and all the other school parents, think about it all. J never considers the affect his shenanigans might have on his children, his "friends" and his relatives. They must all be so embarrassed by his behaviour and yet again, it's more fuel for the children's future peers to torment and bully them if they are so inclined. Does he ever consider the fact that their teachers and future employers may hear the language that he uses. He is an idiot and a lout who may need a job in the future, who would employ him? He has very little going for him as it is and now he is proving that there's really nothing at all that he has to offer, except his stupidity.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Ashqim thank you so much for your reply it was very helpful. I will take these points on board. I feel the school need to be respectful to both sides and it is a very awkward situation.

Minchymooma sorry that you feel that way but my daughter is aware. I’m not going to talk down her fears and invalidate her feelings if this is how she has approached me as her parent. I don’t feel that sharing toilets is appropriate at primary school age especially whenever they are approaching/going through puberty. There has to be protection for all children on this matter.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Hi everyone, I’m new to this thread but I’ve just looked at Jonathan’s Instagram for the first time in a year or so, I’m just wondering is he gay, bi, trans, pan or part of the LGBT+ community at all?
Also a disclaimer, I’m not being degrading or anything of the like, I fully support the LGBTQIA+ community and have friends part of the community, I am also an ally 🙂 I was just curious

Reactions: 17
Ashqim thank you so much for your reply it was very helpful. I will take these points on board. I feel the school need to be respectful to both sides and it is a very awkward situation.

Minchymooma sorry that you feel that way but my daughter is aware. I’m not going to talk down her fears and invalidate her feelings if this is how she has approached me as her parent. I don’t feel that sharing toilets is appropriate at primary school age especially whenever they are approaching/going through puberty. There has to be protection for all children on this matter.
No problem I am glad you found my response helpful. I really feel for you in this situation and I completely agree that both sides and everyone's equality rights need to be upheld here. How awful that your little girl is in pain and uncomfortable- they should try to work with you and her to come to a resolution rather than invalidating her worries. This is an example of really poor attention to a student's mental health (I say this as a clinical psychologist) and is just not acceptable. I wish you all the best and hope you can come to a good compromise that feels comfortable for all sides.

Reactions: 16
20210423_110156.jpg

20210423_110210.jpg

20210423_110226.jpg

Clearly I have way too much time on hands! 🤣
But come on!!! He's definitely trying to pretend he's Zoolander right!??? 🤣🤢🤣🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 117

Good luck with it all - I would be incensed if my child became unwell because of another child’s needs, which could easily be met in another way or with more thought for all children. Your daughter should be absolutely entitled to use any toilet available to her with her health issues. I think it would be appropriate for a transitioning child to use a disabled toilet so that biologically female children do not feel awkward. Who knows, perhaps the transitioning child feels awkward too? There are a lot of assumptions around toilet use I think. The Eduardo issue is really upsetting. Imagine being used for money by your crappy Father.

Reactions: 30
No problem I am glad you found my response helpful. I really feel for you in this situation and I completely agree that both sides and everyone's equality rights need to be upheld here. How awful that your little girl is in pain and uncomfortable- they should try to work with you and her to come to a resolution rather than invalidating her worries. This is an example of really poor attention to a student's mental health (I say this as a clinical psychologist) and is just not acceptable. I wish you all the best and hope you can come to a good compromise that feels comfortable for all sides.
I really appreciate your feedback. I would be happy if my child had the opportunity to use the disabled toilets based on her medical condition as that is all I’ve asked the school and education authority for but it has been met with lots of pathetic excuses.

Reactions: 12
I see Jono wore the (men's) skirt, covered it mostly with the long coat and didn't venture out of the house in it :sneaky:
View attachment 542966
View attachment 542971

Clearly I have way too much time on hands! 🤣
But come on!!! He's definitely trying to pretend he's Zoolander right!??? 🤣🤢🤣🤢
He looks like a complete tool!! 😂🤮🙈 (or a complete f#*cking tool if Jono is reading this 😆)
He likes the picture of him in the headband so much he's even used it as his insta profile pic.
There are no riches in the world that would tempt me to be married to that but you do you Anna 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Good luck with it all - I would be incensed if my child became unwell because of another child’s needs, which could easily be met in another way or with more thought for all children. Your daughter should be absolutely entitled to use any toilet available to her with her health issues. I think it would be appropriate for a transitioning child to use a disabled toilet so that biologically female children do not feel awkward. Who knows, perhaps the transitioning child feels awkward too? There are a lot of assumptions around toilet use I think. The Eduardo issue is really upsetting. Imagine being used for money by your crappy Father.
I totally believe that Eduardo is being used for money as well. I probably should have worded my post a bit better in regards to the transitioning child using the accessible/disabled toilet, I do feel they should be entitled but I also feel my child should be allowed to as well.

Reactions: 25
The way that child was told to chose between a dress and pants was awful. There should be no questioning a child that is trying to find their own identity. This is not for Jojo to have a say in. Lay the clothes out and go about your business. Whatever he chooses you can see when he walks down for breakfast. I feel as though he were baiting him into choosing. He didn't even choose right away he hesitated. Then when he got out of the car Jojo was right there with a camera in his face. Even checking the CCTV for their arrival at home. There is no way Jojo can state that he isn't doing this for views. It's right there in your face.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
By questioning him they’re almost putting ideas in his head. Let him get up in the morning and just let him get dressed, I’m sure if he wants to wear the dress he’d ask himself. He’s going to say the dress because he thinks that’s the answer they want and it’s almost expected of him now to choose that option. Let Eduardo do it his way, in his own time!

• Heart
Reactions: 67

I think at that age the school should be easing in things like toilets. After all for almost five years they have been used to the trans youngster being a boy, it’s a lot for all those young minds to take in literally over night . As for not allowing your daughter to use the other toilet, that’s disgusting

Reactions: 10
made the mistake of trying to listen to Jono's insta stories with my 5 year old son in the room- had to turn the volume down all the way abruptly so he wouldn't hear the constant f words! I mean I think a lot of his audience is now going to change- parents who used to watch him and those who let their kids watch won't want to listen to that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
made the mistake of trying to listen to Jono's insta stories with my 5 year old son in the room- had to turn the volume down all the way abruptly so he wouldn't hear the constant f words! I mean I think a lot of his audience is now going to change- parents who used to watch him and those who let their kids watch won't want to listen to that.
Yep! He's just alienated a huge portion of his viewers. Surely he knows that kids watched the channel? The mind boggles 🤯

Reactions: 18
I want to look away from this train wreck but I can't! I feel so sorry for the kids having to witness this

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.