SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the N.K.A channel Jonathan said he wanted to wear feminine clothes and shoes but was told that dresses and women's shoes were for girls and that's precisely what should have happened for E2 was a firm in a gentle manner told that he is a boy NOT a girl
i really don’t agree with this, it’s rather ignorant. i don’t think it’s right to tell a child what they can and can’t do based on gender. He should be allowed to explore genders without a camera shoved in his face sharing it to the whole world. There’s nothing wrong if he wants to be a girl in the future but right now, he just needs privacy and to explore as a child. Let him wear dresses and makeup and extensions if he wants but don’t use it for views.

I mean jonathon was told this as a child and look at him now, he’s pushing his child to do more because he wants to live through him. It’s rather sad.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
On the N.K.A channel Jonathan said he wanted to wear feminine clothes and shoes but was told that dresses and women's shoes were for girls and that's precisely what should have happened for E2 was a firm in a gentle manner told that he is a boy NOT a girl
Him playing dress up I don't think anyone has a problem with. It's the exploitation for money and freebies ...

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Aoife’s post reminded of the years when they used to be relevant enough for people to do daily vlog recaps on forums like this. Now the vlogs are just so boring and most of all upsetting, it’s just a blur of chocolate everything, x hit Jonathan, y hit x, y got hurt whilst being unsupervised, Anna trying and failing to be funny and which kid is going to be the star/victim of Jonathan’s next storyline. 😴

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think it easy to get carried away when you really hate someone's guts and want to think they are downright evil in every aspect, but I think it is important to look objectively and not bring it all elements when trying to judge something. I hate what they're doing to their kids and I think they're both god awful parents who should have never had kids let alone 4, but I don't think it's fair to say that Anna wasn't hurt by her miscarriage.
She still has to feel something, a miscarriage would still hurt her, even if she faked it for camera, we don't know what she went through behind it.
We know that Jonathon will do anything for views and relevancy which explains why he set up a camera to film before comforting his wife about her miscarriage (like wtf).
They might have lied about the dates and gotten it muddled up, but I think as a human, being given the hope and gift of a child and having it snatched away no matter how early will be devastating.
So yes they were witches for filming it and monetising it, but I disagree that it wouldn't have caused them some pain atleast. It seems to me that J just controls everything related to the main channel and Anna just plays along because it pays the bills. She has enough of her issues on her own, but with regards to the channel, I think she has very little control.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What about the women they have lied to? The people they claimed to have wanted to comfort by being so 'raw' and 'honest'? Do their feelings not matter in all of this? If you have such a huge platform and decide to use it and make money, you need to be responsible. Loosing a child, as horrible as it is, does not mean you can just lie and wreck havoc on people's emotions.

The same goes for Anna and all of her completely irresponsible lies regarding her ED over the last decade. Does the pain the ED undoubtedly has caused her release her from any responsibility as an adult towards her young followers?
Either they're mentally fit enough to play this game and deal with the consequences of lying, or they're not, and then they need to say goodbye to the easy money and find a new career path that does not involve influencing and hurting young and/or vulnerable followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think it easy to get carried away when you really hate someone's guts and want to think they are downright evil in every aspect, but I think it is important to look objectively and not bring it all elements when trying to judge something. I hate what they're doing to their kids and I think they're both god awful parents who should have never had kids let alone 4, but I don't think it's fair to say that Anna wasn't hurt by her miscarriage.
She still has to feel something, a miscarriage would still hurt her, even if she faked it for camera, we don't know what she went through behind it.
We know that Jonathon will do anything for views and relevancy which explains why he set up a camera to film before comforting his wife about her miscarriage (like wtf).
They might have lied about the dates and gotten it muddled up, but I think as a human, being given the hope and gift of a child and having it snatched away no matter how early will be devastating.
So yes they were witches for filming it and monetising it, but I disagree that it wouldn't have caused them some pain atleast. It seems to me that J just controls everything related to the main channel and Anna just plays along because it pays the bills. She has enough of her issues on her own, but with regards to the channel, I think she has very little control.
Narcissists don’t feel the same emotions that normal people do....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think it hurt Anna, but not Jonathan. He filmed comforting his wife after she found out she'd be miscarrying, he filmed whilst she actually was miscarrying, he exploited the hell out of it for views and content to the extent where he made up a production company with the nickname he'd given for the miscarried fetus, he got a tattoo on his left hand to further exploit it, he used it as a topic for his podcast, etc... None of these actions suggest a hint of personal hurt or pain. Jonathan values fame and exposure and money above everything else. Any normal husband's first instinct upon hearing the news would've been to immediately comfort his wife. His first thought was to get the camera out and position it. The exact same thing happened when Anna was actually miscarrying. He had to get his camera out and tell the world. Someone with that mindset isn't wired right; he isn't right in the head. He's incapable of feeling genuine emotion; everything is put on or dramatised for the sympathy vote. His ego is his everything.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
I think it hurt Anna, but not Jonathan. He filmed comforting his wife after she found out she'd be miscarrying, he filmed whilst she actually was miscarrying, he exploited the hell out of it for views and content to the extent where he made up a production company with the nickname he'd given for the miscarried fetus, he got a tattoo on his left hand to further exploit it, he used it as a topic for his podcast, etc... None of these actions suggest a hint of personal hurt or pain. Jonathan values fame and exposure and money above everything else. Any normal husband's first instinct upon hearing the news would've been to immediately comfort his wife. His first thought was to get the camera out and position it. The exact same thing happened when Anna was actually miscarrying. He had to get his camera out and tell the world. Someone with that mindset isn't wired right; he isn't right in the head. He's incapable of feeling genuine emotion; everything is put on or dramatised for the sympathy vote. His ego is his everything.

I can not like your comment enough. You hit the nail on the head completely.

Reactions: 15
The latest TikTok video of the eldest boy being paraded and exploited yet again. The vast majority of comments are calling Jonathan out. You have to scroll quite far down to find the complimentary comments that he’s living for.

Reactions: 19
I'm probably going to get flame grilled for saying this or maybe not.

1. Does anyone know why the comments section on their videos has been turned off as of 2021?

2. Anyone else notice Alessia's behaviour? It is getting worse and there is literally zero discipline with her. I notice Emilia is aware of her behaviour and will say things about it. She is forever hitting her siblings, being destructive and ruining items in the house, can't be left for more than 2 minutes or she is doing something that's dangerous, goes mental if Anna or Jonathan aren't giving her 100% attention and will literally go into a rage. Cries/rages if she is speaking and any of the other kids or parents speak over her. Bad to the dogs, always hitting them or bothering them. The last vlog she was attempting to stand on one of them and it was uncomfortable to watch. She is literally never told off for ANY of it, you can see the big difference in her behaviour in comparison with the other kids. I dread to think what happens off camera or what she does when she is unsupervised around the dogs or Andrea.

I'm amazed her parents put this stuff in the vlogs and don't seem to do anything to challenge her behaviour or think it's wrong. Even my kids were watching and were like "wow she is annoying and really naughty", "we don't want to watch it anymore as we don't like the way she acts".

Reactions: 16
I always found that really bizarre and actually in hindsight very telling to how the kids act towards appearances ect the whole “he’s strawberry blonde” “golden blonde” “rose gold” he’s bloody ginger and that’s it, can’t do anything about that can you? Why would you make a child feel like who they are isn’t right they have to make excuses for their own bloody hair colour. Anna wanted golden curly blonde Italian children to match their names so perhaps a pale ginger Irish looking child wasn’t what she was after - so let’s set the narrative of he’s nothing to do with me, he doesn’t even like me 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Never known anything like it
She's a vapid narcissistic witch! And the kids hear everything! I remember on one vlog ,Emilia who was about 5 years old said she wished she was blonde!

i think that tattoo was a meaning full way of remembering them and the lanterns were nice to help the kids realise what’s going on and for the viewers of the vlog
Yeh, a tattoo of a bleeping ugly squid that Anna actually likes to eat at restaurants!

You would think if she was so hurt and upset about the " miscarriage " , she would appreciate, love and nurture the four children that she has got!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I'm probably going to get flame grilled for saying this or maybe not.

1. Does anyone know why the comments section on their videos has been turned off as of 2021?

2. Anyone else notice Alessia's behaviour? It is getting worse and there is literally zero discipline with her. I notice Emilia is aware of her behaviour and will say things about it. She is forever hitting her siblings, being destructive and ruining items in the house, can't be left for more than 2 minutes or she is doing something that's dangerous, goes mental if Anna or Jonathan aren't giving her 100% attention and will literally go into a rage. Cries/rages if she is speaking and any of the other kids or parents speak over her. Bad to the dogs, always hitting them or bothering them. The last vlog she was attempting to stand on one of them and it was uncomfortable to watch. She is literally never told off for ANY of it, you can see the big difference in her behaviour in comparison with the other kids. I dread to think what happens off camera or what she does when she is unsupervised around the dogs or Andrea.

I'm amazed her parents put this stuff in the vlogs and don't seem to do anything to challenge her behaviour or think it's wrong. Even my kids were watching and were like "wow she is annoying and really naughty", "we don't want to watch it anymore as we don't like the way she acts".
Anna said multiple times that Alessia gets spoiled more so than the other kids because she’s ‘Jonathan’s little princess’ (🤢🤢yuk)

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Anna said multiple times that Alessia gets spoiled more so than the other kids because she’s ‘Jonathan’s little princess’ (🤢🤢yuk)
she spent the first year of her life with anna, locked in a room or left on the floor. she was this little, delicate baby who had to be treated like china.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
horrified by the tik toks now. In the most recent one, E2 is walking down the street in a dress no jacket or tights JUST so Jonathan can make a tiktok - ‘oh no Eduardo you can’t wear a coat outside in FREEZING weather you need to show your dress because otherwise the TikTok won’t make sense’

Majority of people don’t think u we’re forcing the dresses or at least to begin with you werent. But you’re FORCING the videos. This child is meant to be doing home learning. Not constantly being told to put a dress on and film a rehearsed tik tok. Honestly hope something gets done for youtuber / influencer child rights. I’m so sorry for all these kids - they deserve better. They deserve not having to work for their parents 24/7, putting on a show.
I really do feel for them

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Slo4N's new video along with The Dad's podcast did a pretty good job on today's videos about them. Seemed to me they put a little more effort into the research, so good for them. The better the information the more people will want to get involved in taking these family channels down.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
While Jonathan is defintively the head pimp in charge, Anna is just as guilty of manipulating the situation with Eddie.
He never appears in full on girl clothes and hair extensions on her IG but she is sure to make hints to it without being over the top like J. Notice who's pink girly bedroom she decided to take this picture in. Of course someone commented asking if this was his room thinking Anna was so woke and such a supportive mother. Except mommy dearest would never allow the boys to have a pink girly room. She knew what she was doing by choosing this room for the background. She's calculating and contrived just like her husband.

Screenshot_20210119-192543_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.