SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mean like the Tropicana juice you promoted but never drink? The cheap F&F clothes you promoted but never wear? The Campbell soups you promoted but never made once in your life? The Arran toiletries you never use? The Nespresso ads you do because they don't want Jonathan, even though you've stopped drinking coffee a long time ago? The Katie Loxton personalised purse you promoted but never used? The Hasbro ad you did, posing with your family for 'game night', but never played a board game with them before or after the ad? The Children in Need ad you did, but have never mentioned before or after the ad? The Portal from Facebook tablet you got and promoted, but always call your mum on FaceTime on your iPhone? The Spotify ad you did, which was the first and last time we heard music in your house?
Do I need to go on, because 90% of the ads Anna does are brands or things that are never to be seen again.

Whoever that girl is - she's obviously a lunatic. I don't know who the others are but ANNA and LYDIA - the most disingenuous instagrammers out there. :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Those lunges were ATROCIOUS. I have a dodgy knee and the thought of doing exercises with that form physically pains me
I still wonder why Lucy never corrected her when she 'taught' her, it always reflected so badly on her. And in those videos where they do the exercises together, side by side, it's SO apparent that Anna is half-arsing every single exercise after the first two repetitions because she isn't fit enough to do them properly.

Reactions: 12
As sensitive as the subject is I just want to call BS on this.
You’re miscarrying and you’re walking around disney with white dungarees hugging your crotch?! Really?!

As if all the dress wearing posts don’t feel false enough. I can’t believe i used to watcg this family many years ago.

View attachment 391396
she did say they went to florida a couple of days after they went to the doctor. i remember her saying that the doctor had said she may miscarry on the plane. this may had been taken long into the trip after it had happened. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 5
she did say they went to florida a couple of days after they went to the doctor. i remember her saying that the doctor had said she may miscarry on the plane. this may had been taken long into the trip after it had happened. 🤷🏼‍♀️
So the timeline is: The doctor said she may miscarry on the plane -> when they arrived she posed in their bathroom in a bikini saying how much her bump had grown -> walking around in white dungarees a few days later while she now says she was miscarrying? But then she was miscarrying again or still back at home, when she was on her bed in her booty shorts? I still remember her laughing so hard and pulling a face when she said she bled all over? Am I remembering this correctly?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Influencers are way too over valued in society. Instead of going by truly qualified people for advice on eating disorders, healthy eating, mental health and the like people listen to influencers sharing their own personal experiences and go by that. Influencers get free things left and right because marketing and paying them is still cheaper than TV or print ads. I am scared for the next generation of kids who will never have known any other form of advertising but social media. I hope to teach my own children to properly research things they are interested in to find out proper facts and not just follow what some random influencer says on social media. This group of people really need to be regulated and stop providing opinions they are not qualified to give.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
this! it took her so long to call him ginger, she used to say it was rose gold :LOL: she also blocked anyone who said he was ginger for the first few months
If the kids don’t fit her blonde hair blue eyes superior race aesthetic then it’s an insult to look like them to her:rolleyes: imagine having a mother like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So the timeline is: The doctor said she may miscarry on the plane -> when they arrived she posed in their bathroom in a bikini saying how much her bump had grown -> walking around in white dungarees a few days later while she now says she was miscarrying? But then she was miscarrying again or still back at home, when she was on her bed in her booty shorts? I still remember her laughing so hard and pulling a face when she said she bled all over? Am I remembering this correctly?
That's how I remember it. She spent the entire Disney trip acting like she was still pregnant with bump shots etc. Then she gave a literal play by play of having a miscarriage on Snap chat when they got home. It was so weird to witness. Almost like it was fake. If I remember correctly somewhere wrote a news article about her sharing her miscarriage in real time on snap chat and how it was over sharing.

Here's an interview she did that contradicts the video she made claiming to miscarry at 11 weeks but here she says she found out at 9 weeks and then actually miscarried at 12 weeks. They lied SO much about the time-line of events during all of this that it's hard to figure out what real happened. Although we can gather they knew before Disney she likely lost the baby but continued to milk it for views and clicks the entire time they were there.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Really confused now, this first post here is from AFTER they came back from Disney, but she commented how she was miscarrying in the photo from Disney? She also posted the second one while in Disney in another pair of booty shorts with a seductive look, the day before she went on date night, who's in the mood to dress up and go on date night when your doctor told you before going on holiday that you may miscarry and she herself says she was miscarrying right then and there? I know everyone mourns differently, and maybe her oversharing was her going a bit mad because she couldn't bear the pain otherwise, I'm not judging her for that, but the lying?

On a completely unrelated side note: I have a suspicion she had to sell a lot of her designer gear, she had a Chanel, a Chloé, a YSL and even two Hermès bags, but they're nowhere to be seen when she shows us her closet and bedroom. And she always had expensive LV phone cases for her iPhone 8 and X, now she has a pink no name one for the 12.

Anna-Saccone-annasaccone-•-Instagram-Fotos-und-Videos.png
Anna-Saccone-annasaccone-•-Instagram-Fotos-und-Videos (2).png
Anna-Saccone-annasaccone-•-Instagram-Fotos-und-Videos (3).png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yup, and the forums went nuts over it. We suspected they messed about with the timeline and she actually miscarried before they left? Who in their right mind would walk around in white shorts and go on a flight when about to miscarry? I also remember Jonathan filming himself outside in the garden saying 'it is happening now', looking up at their bedroom at the rental. I mean.... wtaf?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Yup, and the forums went nuts over it. We suspected they messed about with the timeline and she actually miscarried before they left? Who in their right mind would walk around in white shorts and go on a flight when about to miscarry? I also remember Jonathan filming himself outside in the garden saying 'it is happening now', looking up at their bedroom at the rental. I mean.... wtaf?
This sounds like something from Rosemary's Baby, wtf?!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Just scrolled through twitter and came across this! Asking to have Jonathan as there "super dad" of the week on a BBC radio show, I'm hoping he doesn't see that tweet. I have a feeling that radio show would get a lot of negative backlash if he replies.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Super dad of the week? We should all tweet that BBC guy and tell him all the reasons why he is the OPPOSITE of a super dad!

A super dad protects his children at all costs. A super dad loves and nurtures his children without any other agenda or desire to profit of them. A super dad would never try to earn money off the backs of his kids. A super dad uses his own skills to provide for his family.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Damn, if J is a super dad, I'd love to see what a father who actually takes care of his children and their privacy is referred to as

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
this! it took her so long to call him ginger, she used to say it was rose gold :LOL: she also blocked anyone who said he was ginger for the first few months
I always found that really bizarre and actually in hindsight very telling to how the kids act towards appearances ect the whole “he’s strawberry blonde” “golden blonde” “rose gold” he’s bloody ginger and that’s it, can’t do anything about that can you? Why would you make a child feel like who they are isn’t right they have to make excuses for their own bloody hair colour. Anna wanted golden curly blonde Italian children to match their names so perhaps a pale ginger Irish looking child wasn’t what she was after - so let’s set the narrative of he’s nothing to do with me, he doesn’t even like me 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Never known anything like it

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why do people keep gifting this family unnecessary things. They got more of those mats that are in the playroom because Anna ‘wanted a change’. Buy them then, why do companies throw stuff at them when they deserve nothing?

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I always found that really bizarre and actually in hindsight very telling to how the kids act towards appearances ect the whole “he’s strawberry blonde” “golden blonde” “rose gold” he’s bloody ginger and that’s it, can’t do anything about that can you? Why would you make a child feel like who they are isn’t right they have to make excuses for their own bloody hair colour. Anna wanted golden curly blonde Italian children to match their names so perhaps a pale ginger Irish looking child wasn’t what she was after - so let’s set the narrative of he’s nothing to do with me, he doesn’t even like me 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Never known anything like it
don’t italians stereotypically have dark hair??

Reactions: 9
Why do people keep gifting this family unnecessary things. They got more of those mats that are in the playroom because Anna ‘wanted a change’. Buy them then, why do companies throw stuff at them when they deserve nothing?
Yes I think the same- it comes off so cheap and tacky. They like to show off and pretend they are so wealthy yet they can't purchase things that the rest of us do. I think we would all have the appearance of wealth if the rest of us were able to beg for freebies and receive them, including low cost car leases.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Jono giving me the creeps in their latest TikTok. Honestly the faces he pulls and the way he is clinging on to Eduardo is just weird. And please tell me he didn’t show Eduardo those comments calling him a freak?! I think his treatment of his son is emotional abuse.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.