SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a vapid narcissistic witch! And the kids hear everything! I remember on one vlog ,Emilia who was about 5 years old said she wished she was blonde!

Yeh, a tattoo of a bleeping ugly squid that Anna actually likes to eat at restaurants!

You would think if she was so hurt and upset about the " miscarriage " , she would appreciate, love and nurture the four children that she has got!!
A million percent spot on 👏👏

Although Jono milked the miscarriage as much as he could (disgusting and bizarre behaviour in my opinion) but Anna isn't some meek little wallflower who just willingly goes along with what he says and wants. Yes, she's all about having a comfortable lifestyle and doing as little as possible but is also very shrewd. It's easy to lose sight that this is the same woman that breaks chairs when she's in a huff and leaves out broken glass for Jono to step on!
She behaved all innocent in the Stacey Dooley documentary and pulled the wool over a lot of peoples eyes with them even feeling sorry for her. Anna is a dreadful mother and role model. Her and Jono are just as bad as each other but in differing ways.

The comment she made on her latest insta pic about being proud to be Eduardo's mum and thanking him for choosing her...boy, she's certainly changed her tune. Not long ago she was mocking him when he was dying to go to the toilet when she was driving, occasions filmed with her being such a mean girl mocking him along with Emilia, I could list a million instances. Then suddenly he's the star of their show and suddenly she's sharing gushing and disingenuous posts?
We believe you Anna, honest.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Jonathan is still so desperate to get Harry Styles attention as he’s still hashtagging Harry styles on tiktok probably hoping Harry sees it and then Jonathan can get some attention and clout. There is no doubt in my mind they are using Eduardo to get attention and bring followers , views and money. I do believe there is a part of Eduardo that likes feminine things which is absolutely fine as long as he’s happy but the child has no privacy at all. I do also think his sister being very close in age to him and the fact he copies her a lot plays an influence too. I am in no way hating on the child , he has no idea of how much his parents are using him.He’s also a smart child in the sense of he will pick up on one of his siblings getting more attention than him and then he will have a temper tantrum and get quite angry over it. I know kids get jealous but he can get overly angry about it. In that video were Emilia hit him , I don’t agree with hitting at all so that wasn’t right especially as they didn’t give out to her for it from what we saw but it wouldn’t surprise me if Eduardo was rubbing in the fact he’d got lots of new dresses and shoes and she didn’t.
There’s been times in the vlogs he brags about things and I know kids can be like that at times but I feel like he craves attention. He knows by dressing up and wearing extensions he wins his parents praise and gets attention. It wasn’t long ago he was saying in a vlog it wasn’t fair Emilia gets to make all the tiktoks. Eduardo can wear whatever he wants but why does Jonathon have to keep using the poor child for every single tiktok. Those kids should not even be featured on Tiktok in the first place. They shouldn’t be on Youtube either it’s wrong. At least one of the kids will grow up to resent their parents and another one of the kids will grow up loving the attention and living off the back of the social media fame Sacconejolys made for themselves. I know France has brought in that law to protect children on YouTube and yes that’s great but to be honest they should just ban family vlogging all together.
I understand wanting to be financially secure and give your kids a good life but using your kids to become financially well off just is not right. Obviously with all the lockdowns the kids are being taught online but when things were normal the kids were in school with friends and thats the one good thing they have done for those kids as its the one bit of normality they have in comparison to Family Fizz for example their kids education is like non existent. The Sacconyjoly kids pay for their own education anyway they bring in the views.
they keep putting out these tiktoks etc of Eduardo and saying “ we have to keep making videos with Eduardo to normalise boys wearing girls clothes and to stop people hating ” No the reason they put out all these videos of him is because it brings in a lot of attention and attention = money. Yes boys can play with what they want and dress how they want and it’s the same for girls I fully support that and it’s good the world is moving in that direction of being open about these things and normalising it but they’re just trying to get clout by how they do it.
Eduardo may agree to film tiktoks or even ask to film them but he doesn’t understand how many people watch them , some weird people are out there watching him. These videos may come back to haunt him in the future in a bad way he may not like them being online.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
J is acting like these are actually things people say in the comments, acting like he’s protecting his son from ‘trolls’ by making videos like this. The only comments are people asking him to stop for E’s sake and saying how forced it looks. If he really wanted to protect his son from these so called “haterz”, he’d keep this part of his life private, or at least not post about it every five minutes.

Imagine that poor boy being told to act sad for the start of this tiktok because people are being mean about him in the comments. I honestly can’t understand why a father would put money and clout ahead of protecting his child and their mental health and privacy.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 37
What in gods name is she doing with that exercise ball in her instastory.. LOLOL she’s going to end up hurting herself

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm probably going to get flame grilled for saying this or maybe not.

1. Does anyone know why the comments section on their videos has been turned off as of 2021?

2. Anyone else notice Alessia's behaviour? It is getting worse and there is literally zero discipline with her. I notice Emilia is aware of her behaviour and will say things about it. She is forever hitting her siblings, being destructive and ruining items in the house, can't be left for more than 2 minutes or she is doing something that's dangerous, goes mental if Anna or Jonathan aren't giving her 100% attention and will literally go into a rage. Cries/rages if she is speaking and any of the other kids or parents speak over her. Bad to the dogs, always hitting them or bothering them. The last vlog she was attempting to stand on one of them and it was uncomfortable to watch. She is literally never told off for ANY of it, you can see the big difference in her behaviour in comparison with the other kids. I dread to think what happens off camera or what she does when she is unsupervised around the dogs or Andrea.

I'm amazed her parents put this stuff in the vlogs and don't seem to do anything to challenge her behaviour or think it's wrong. Even my kids were watching and were like "wow she is annoying and really naughty", "we don't want to watch it anymore as we don't like the way she acts".
I think Youtube finally turned off their comments as other family channels have had their comments on for a couple of years I think (since people would timestamp certain parts of a video). Though Jonathan claims he's turned them off.

I think Alessia is feeling left out as she can see her older brother is getting all the attention now. She is most likely acting up as she knows this what gets Anna and Jonathan's attention "oh Alessia is being naughty again" "Messy Lessi is at it again". Anna and Jonathan really need to sort out this behaviour though as one day, one of the dogs will go for her and/or she seriously hurt a sibling. Though this is what happens when you spoil one child more than another.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
J is acting like these are actually things people say in the comments, acting like he’s protecting his son from ‘trolls’ by making videos like this. The only comments are people asking him to stop for E’s sake and saying how forced it looks. If he really wanted to protect his son from these so called “haterz”, he’d keep this part of his life private, or at least not post about it every five minutes.

Imagine that poor boy being told to act sad for the start of this tiktok because people are being mean about him in the comments. I honestly can’t understand why a father would put money and clout ahead of protecting his child and their mental health and privacy.
Their behaviour is so disgusting. Poor Eduardo. Imagine telling your child that people he doesn’t even know are calling him a freak. And imagine being a parent that’s willingly putting content out for those very comments. Then Imagine most of the time those comments are not even there but you tell your 6 year old that they are. I can’t imagine how I would feel if I put a photo of my child on social media and even 1 person was to comment something hurtful. But even less so can I imagine making up comments and telling them hurtful things people are saying about them. What the hell is actually happening here, it’s every kind of wrong and the complete opposite of what a parent should be doing. And sorry, there’s a lot of imagining in that paragraph!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I think Youtube finally turned off their comments as other family channels have had their comments on for a couple of years I think (since people would timestamp certain parts of a video). Though Jonathan claims he's turned them off.
I think he has turned them off himself. He still has comments for the year and a half before that. He did have his comments turned off at the same time all the other family vloggers did, but he got his back in just a couple of days. He turned them off after he began exploiting Eduardos clothing choices and people were calling him out for it A LOT in the comments. He told Eduardo and the fans that they were turned off due to people "hating Eduardo wearing dresses" and "the kids are getting to the age where they can read the comments" and didn't want them to be asking why people don't like them or something - but then he told Eduardo himself that people were mean to the 6 year old in the comments.
He couldnt deal with everyone pointing out the exploitation and it damaged his ego, and put at risk his die hard fans seeing the light as a lot already have and losing his fanbase

Does anyone have any idea what this exercise is meant to look like? Like she's just bouncing her lower half on the ball and I can't see any way that would tone or build fitness level....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Apparently according to Jono's logic, the kids are old enough to read YT comments (hence he turned them off) but they can't read the tik tok comments which are way more disgusting and perverted! Makes total sense Jono

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I think it easy to get carried away when you really hate someone's guts and want to think they are downright evil in every aspect, but I think it is important to look objectively and not bring it all elements when trying to judge something. I hate what they're doing to their kids and I think they're both god awful parents who should have never had kids let alone 4, but I don't think it's fair to say that Anna wasn't hurt by her miscarriage.
She still has to feel something, a miscarriage would still hurt her, even if she faked it for camera, we don't know what she went through behind it.
We know that Jonathon will do anything for views and relevancy which explains why he set up a camera to film before comforting his wife about her miscarriage (like wtf).
They might have lied about the dates and gotten it muddled up, but I think as a human, being given the hope and gift of a child and having it snatched away no matter how early will be devastating.
So yes they were witches for filming it and monetising it, but I disagree that it wouldn't have caused them some pain atleast. It seems to me that J just controls everything related to the main channel and Anna just plays along because it pays the bills. She has enough of her issues on her own, but with regards to the channel, I think she has very little control.
She even said she didn’t want a third child, it was Joan who did. Then because she’s weird, she couldn’t have an odd number of children, so did want a fourth. I don’t think either of them saw that miscarriage as anything other than an event which would bring in more views. And ever since, they’ve rinsed the subject dry, much like Anal’s ED.

Reactions: 17
I'm so glad that the message to Jonathan asking to be super dad of the week has now been deleted, I've seen more and more people tweeted that person telling him not to have him on the show and What jonathan is really like, I think he must have done some research and backtracked. I hope that's the case.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He is turning the comments off yotube, as it says "comments turned off" if youtube turn the comments off it says "comments disabled"

Reactions: 11
"omg petition for
@JonathanJoly
to do the drivers license transition trend on tiktok with the kids but when the beat drops they’re all in their princess dresses vibin" while most people want Jonathan to stop posting every inch of his children's lives there are others that are encouraging him to post more of it. This was what Emily Rose wrote, these teenagers/young girls really can't see anything wrong with Jona
than or the content. Bearing in mind to them he is a strange married 40 year old man who chats with them after dark. They genuinely seem to think they are all best friends. Frankly it's disturbing!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
While Jonathan is defintively the head pimp in charge, Anna is just as guilty of manipulating the situation with Eddie.
He never appears in full on girl clothes and hair extensions on her IG but she is sure to make hints to it without being over the top like J. Notice who's pink girly bedroom she decided to take this picture in. Of course someone commented asking if this was his room thinking Anna was so woke and such a supportive mother. Except mommy dearest would never allow the boys to have a pink girly room. She knew what she was doing by choosing this room for the background. She's calculating and contrived just like her husband.

View attachment 392682
My thoughts exactly, noticed straight away the pink bedroom.

These two are so F'ing sick, they are revolting, they disgust me.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
"omg petition for
@JonathanJoly
to do the drivers license transition trend on tiktok with the kids but when the beat drops they’re all in their princess dresses vibin" while most people want Jonathan to stop posting every inch of his children's lives there are others that are encouraging him to post more of it. This was what Emily Rose wrote, these teenagers/young girls really can't see anything wrong with Jona
than or the content. Bearing in mind to them he is a strange married 40 year old man who chats with them after dark. They genuinely seem to think they are all best friends. Frankly it's disturbing!
they’re all old enough to know that jonathan is selling his kids right to privacy without their consent so they’re just enablers.

• Angry
  • Sad
I actually reported the latest TikTok. I know nothing will get done about it but it just made me angry. He is basically telling his 6 year old that people call him a freak, that is bullying.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
He is turning the comments off yotube, as it says "comments turned off" if youtube turn the comments off it says "comments disabled"
I think it's the other way around. Some family channels that always talk about youtube turning their comments off says "comments turned off"

Reactions: 4
they’re all old enough to know that jonathan is selling his kids right to privacy without their consent so they’re just enablers.
I was sifting through twitter and yeah, it’s actually disturbing how obsessed these young girls are with Jono and Anna (but mostly Jono). The fan pages are disturbing too. I wouldn’t want a bunch of random strangers posting pictures or clips of my kids all over the internet. One day the kids may finally be able to get privacy from being filmed but these fan pages will live on. How would the kids feel when they are 12..16.. 20 years old.. knowing their images are saved on tons of weirdos computers. I would be suing everyone to remove my images and then suing my parents.

• Sad
This video is from Oct., 2019 & is an interesting watch especially the Reimer twins & what eventually happened to the brothers.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.