SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually reported the latest TikTok. I know nothing will get done about it but it just made me angry. He is basically telling his 6 year old that people call him a freak, that is bullying.
I agree....it’s emotional abuse.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I think Youtube finally turned off their comments as other family channels have had their comments on for a couple of years I think (since people would timestamp certain parts of a video). Though Jonathan claims he's turned them off.

I think Alessia is feeling left out as she can see her older brother is getting all the attention now. She is most likely acting up as she knows this what gets Anna and Jonathan's attention "oh Alessia is being naughty again" "Messy Lessi is at it again". Anna and Jonathan really need to sort out this behaviour though as one day, one of the dogs will go for her and/or she seriously hurt a sibling. Though this is what happens when you spoil one child more than another.
Yep but Anna thinks it’s OK because they have no teeth so they can’t bite her 😱😱😱

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Sorry if this is old news but how did Sina break her back??
I believe they showed the dogs getting into a scuffle and somehow she hurt her back. He had a video of it, but it really didn't show much. I really don't know if I believe that video or if one of the kids/nannies accidentally hurt her.

Has anyone actually seen any comments that have called Eddy a freak? I have never in all the years of looking at comments seen anyone call him any names. Jojo is sick to use this word against his son when I don't believe anyone has ever attacked Eddy verbally. It's like he is trying hard to start something. Also, these apps like tik tok and Instagram allowing him to post tit like this needs to stop. How can they let this type of behavior from a parent go on?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I believe they showed the dogs getting into a scuffle and somehow she hurt her back. He had a video of it, but it really didn't show much. I really don't know if I believe that video or if one of the kids/nannies accidentally hurt her.

Has anyone actually seen any comments that have called Eddy a freak? I have never in all the years of looking at comments seen anyone call him any names. Jojo is sick to use this word against his son when I don't believe anyone has ever attacked Eddy verbally. It's like he is trying hard to start something. Also, these apps like tik tok and Instagram allowing him to post tit like this needs to stop. How can they let this type of behavior from a parent go on?
If I were either jonos or annas relative I would really rip them to shreds, I wouldnt care if they threatenedthe not seeing the kids , crap, I would rather say and act regarding the kids welfare and be cut off fromthem for a few years, till they will see that I stood up for them, and get in contact again,than do / say nothing, whilst having very little contact anyway, and for them,in a few years,to continueno contact because they have seen I didnt do anything to stand up for them,, Hope the childrens family members are doing something,

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
It is 100% emotional abuse! 😔 How in the hell social services and the school wouldn't take action after seeing a horrible screen shot like that is beyond me.
It's surprising that the school don't seem interested as much as they should be, doesn't that just give their school a bad name and reputation regardless of how much it costs to attend. I would have thought private schools would want the best reputation possible wouldn't they?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
J is acting like these are actually things people say in the comments, acting like he’s protecting his son from ‘trolls’ by making videos like this. The only comments are people asking him to stop for E’s sake and saying how forced it looks. If he really wanted to protect his son from these so called “haterz”, he’d keep this part of his life private, or at least not post about it every five minutes.

Imagine that poor boy being told to act sad for the start of this tiktok because people are being mean about him in the comments. I honestly can’t understand why a father would put money and clout ahead of protecting his child and their mental health and privacy.
I can spot my comment on that screenshot :D

Reactions: 4
I've just had a random thought but what are the chances Jonathan did actually see the tweet about being super dad? he seems to spend his life online is there a chance there might be a rant of some sort coming soon?

Reactions: 6
Something gonna exploded with theses two one day you can just see it’s a ticking time bomb.

And how they exploiting their children, especially the second eldest is just wrong, letting him wear dresses and be who he wants is one thing but using him and the transgender community for clout is just gross.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Everytime Anna and Jonathan talk about how social services contactes them but did nothing I can't help but think about Gabriel Fernandes. The little boy from the states who got abused by his parents. Teacher and doctors reported it to social services so many times when he showed up with bruises or other signs of abuse but ss did nothing. In the end Gabriel was killed by his mother.
It went viral and everyone was talking about how much cps failed to protect this young boy.
Not saying that I think Anna and Jonathan would do that to their kids but I'm seriously wondering if ss or cps will ever step in and safe their kids from the horrible emotional abuse.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
What in gods name is she doing with that exercise ball in her instastory.. LOLOL she’s going to end up hurting herself
Lol I thought the same thing! Why won’t she just do exercises that she can actually perform and then move on to the harder stuff when’s she’s at that level

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everytime Anna and Jonathan talk about how social services contactes them but did nothing I can't help but think about Gabriel Fernandes. The little boy from the states who got abused by his parents. Teacher and doctors reported it to social services so many times when he showed up with bruises or other signs of abuse but ss did nothing. In the end Gabriel was killed by his mother.
It went viral and everyone was talking about how much cps failed to protect this young boy.
Not saying that I think Anna and Jonathan would do that to their kids but I'm seriously wondering if ss or cps will ever step in and safe their kids from the horrible emotional abuse.
That documentary rocked me to my core! What that poor boy endured in his very short life was horrendous. 😔 He could've been spared so much torture if CPS had done their job. 😡
Of course the sjs kids are not suffering anywhere near the abuse Gabriel did but they are definitely going to be scared for life from the emotional abuse and trauma. Especially poor Eduardo. I fully believe what they are doing to him is firmly emotional abuse and needs to stop before it gets worse. Every time, J especially, gets a call from SS and nothing happens he feels emboldened to keep doing what he's doing and even push it further to say F-you to the "haters". He and Anna are very vindictive and narcissists on top of that. There's no saying they won't retaliate against the children for bringing them negative attention.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.