SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s sad because even though it’s five years away, jonathan made it clear that emilia will have a channel when she’s old enough so it looks like emilia doesn’t have a choice
Their views are already down by 50% this year, in 5 years time I don’t think they’ll have a platform at all, let alone have enough fans to big up Emilia’s channel

Reactions: 20
Views are awful, I dont think they have reached over 100k in over 2 weeks, thats the lowest I have ever known in a row.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You can't make this tit up. 🤦‍♀️ This comment on J's latest IG post. "He'll be a proper man" 🤔 So what is a proper man then? I thought all the SJs fans were so woke and progressive. I truly believe J is bisexual and maybe even suffers from his own gender identity issue. He'll never admit it fully but will keep hinting at it like his 90% gay statement. Just think of all the attention and views he'd get if he came out and his wife stood by him. There is zero sexual chemistry between them so I'm sure Anna could care less. Do it for the views J. No better way to support your son being who he really is then by you being who you really are.

View attachment 384602
well this is one of the weirdest things i've read in a while wtf

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I was re watching the old vlogs from when they went to Disney, Andrea is so vacant, he has no reactions to anything, is this normal for a child his age? I don’t have any children so can’t comment but it just seemed odd to me

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m bisexual, but I’m attracted more to the opposite sex than I am to the same sex. Sorry jonno but if you’re 90% gay, it means you’re bisexual but are more attracted to men than women.

Reactions: 17
I think family vlogging channels need to be removed/demonetised from YouTube, actively exploiting your child's privacy, for financial gain, is completely unforgivable. I do get there is a place for family content on YouTube, but it shouldn't be a channels soul focus as it's at the expense of their child. J/A just see their own bank balance increase and look at what incredibly unnecessary thing they can buy rather then protecting their children's future.

There really is no excuse for how they have treated their children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Jonathan and Anna have a bizarre stage parent type relationship with their kids. It must be odd to have in camera parents and off camera parents. What a bizarre way to grow up and perceive reality. What most gets to me about the Eduardo wearing dresses story line is that he’s injecting all this deep meaning into something silly like wearing dresses with sexuality. It creeps me out that he’s making his young son’s sexuality a huge story line on the channel. That is intensely private and just plain inappropriate to put out in the public. The whole thing creeps me out. If Eduardo wants to wear dresses etc on YouTube that’s one thing. Jonathan and Anna alluding to their little boys gender and sexuality is something wholly different.

Nevermind that it’s frankly insulting to simplify gender into the wearing of dresses, long hair and the color pink. That’s just superficial and all they are doing is further reinforcing sexism and rigid gender norms. Their channel should be about them and not focus on their older kids. The kids should be in the background. It’s bizarre and quite telling that the vlogs end when the kids go to bed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I was re watching the old vlogs from when they went to Disney, Andrea is so vacant, he has no reactions to anything, is this normal for a child his age? I don’t have any children so can’t comment but it just seemed odd to me
Definitely not 'normal'. He always has the same confused expression. I haven't seen him smile without being promted either. It seems like he hasn't got a personality or they don't allow him to express his personality, it's sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m bisexual, but I’m attracted more to the opposite sex than I am to the same sex. Sorry jonno but if you’re 90% gay, it means you’re bisexual but are more attracted to men than women.
How can he be bisexual if he says he is only attracted to women? He obviously means camp or whatever else he things gay people behave like...

Reactions: 2
How can he be bisexual if he says he is only attracted to women? He obviously means camp or whatever else he things gay people behave like...
How can you be 90% “acting gay” though? Or 90% “camp”? He said he’s 90% gay. Honestly, god knows wtf he meant, they probably deleted the live because they knew it made no sense

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice at the start of today’s vlog alessias tooth was missing, but by the end of the vlog her tooth is still there. Her puts in old footage and pretends it’s from yesterday because he’s too lazy to do his job properly

How can you be 90% “acting gay” though? Or 90% “camp”? He said he’s 90% gay. Honestly, god knows wtf he meant, they probably deleted the live because they knew it made no sense
because being gay isn’t a personality trait, and it’s homophobic to say it is

Reactions: 16
I dont know but the way I see it is if he is saying he is 90% gay but only fancies women he is making it up as he goes along to sound a bit controversial, being a married man an all.
Whatever he is apart from a disgusting child exploiter it is done for the views, he no doubt is getting more desperate with the lack of interest in the vlogs and is just spouting out any old tit to be the centre of attention again.
Joan just admit to what you are, I dont give a tit be honest, sort your sad little life out.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I can’t stop thinking about that recent video where Anna ordered a delivery to her house for just dog food.... for one thing, why was that even necessary to film? Second of all and what is really bothering me (besides the fact the she used up a spot in the deliveries and couldn’t just go to the damn store herself for dog food...) they filmed the delivery guy showing his face and everything!!! Like did he consent to having his image plastered all over their disgusting platform?? I think not! Why would they think for a second this is okay? I sure as hell would try to sue the tit out of them if I ever found out they filmed me without my knowing and uploaded it on the internet without my consent.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I really think they have a warped meaning of certain things like the 90% gay thing, if you’re not attracted to the same sex, which he claims he isn’t, then you’re not gay. I think he’s associating “being 90% gay” with what people would have traditionally called camp. There’s nothing wrong with being a feminine man but they have such linear views on gender like girls wear pink and sleep in the pink room and the boys with blue that they can’t seem to comprehend that men can be interested in traditionally girly things and woman be interested in traditionally boys things.
This plays into what they’re doing with E2, acting as if dresses, long hair and make up make you more “girly”. I’ve watched them since E2 was born and I always thought he was so interested in princesses and dressing up because of E1 being the big sister and the only influence he had, which is fairly normal and most grow out of it eventually unless of course you’re forced to keep the narrative. If E2 follows a certain path he should be able to do it privately and in his own time without the views of the world. I recently unsubscribed to them across all networks as I don’t agree with the narrative J is trying to create and their content has become repetitive and desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You can't make this tit up. 🤦‍♀️ This comment on J's latest IG post. "He'll be a proper man" 🤔 So what is a proper man then? I thought all the SJs fans were so woke and progressive. I truly believe J is bisexual and maybe even suffers from his own gender identity issue. He'll never admit it fully but will keep hinting at it like his 90% gay statement. Just think of all the attention and views he'd get if he came out and his wife stood by him. There is zero sexual chemistry between them so I'm sure Anna could care less. Do it for the views J. No better way to support your son being who he really is then by you being who you really are.

View attachment 384602
Seriously!!!! Who is this idiot???? So because he has Johnathan as a middle name he will be a man just like his dad !!! Ohhh pleaseeeee!!!! What planet is this idiot on!!!! 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I think Jonny is very confused, and does not accept his own feelings. The comment itself is quite homofobic, to suggest that being 'camp' equals being gay. He will come out as bi if he gets desperate enough for views. Live your truth, Jonny, at least you can decide for yourself to share it with the world.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.