SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i just think it’s so weird how jonathan is desperately trying to equate eduardo wearing dresses to eduardo having identity/sexuality issues. just because you choose a certain bit of fabric to wear doesn’t mean anything other than you like that bit of fabric

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
They are all around 12 years old don’t think their brains are developed enough to know any different

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Anyone follow him on insta? Have you read the comments? The ones from people calling him out are at the bottom. There are some who think like us.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
i know it’s a petty thing but i’ve worked in retail, why did he have to put the camera on the shop employee in his insta story? he’s got hundreds of thousands of followers? let the poor girl get on with her job without filming her? and what’s the need to have to film your transaction anyway? because you’re so cool getting enough wine for 15 people? honestly he is the personification of small dick energy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
i’m so glad i found this thread because i rant to my OH about this family and he obviously doesn’t know what the hell im talking about😂

i totally agree jonothan is projecting his dream childhood of being openly gay and accepted as ‘who he is’ from such a young age onto eduardo, makes me sick when alessia is trying to talk to them and they so clearly ignore her to the point she gets frustrated, emilia seems to just keep talking to anna when anna’s blanking her out, 4 kids all fighting to get a word in with a mother who couldn’t care less!
i can’t believe alessias tooth has fallen out at 3! i have a 3 year old i would of cried, how was she on her own long enough for them to not realise? emilia was centre of attention but now she’s a good little girl allll attention is on eduardo.
im also so disgusted she’s sending her children to school when surely they’re open for essential workers? as a care worker struggling with child care every week as i’m terrified to send my child to school it’s honestly appalling to see from ‘influencers’🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 30
So I seen people saying this on discord about Alessia getting upset at Jonathan singing frozen, i watched the end of the vlog with that bit in and to me it seemed like she was getting upset that her dad just wasn’t listening to her but just talking/singing over her when she was trying to get her words out..
69ADC166-1E0F-42E0-BDBC-19A2BEE219CA.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So I seen people saying this on discord about Alessia getting upset at Jonathan singing frozen, i watched the end of the vlog with that bit in and to me it seemed like she was getting upset that her dad just wasn’t listening to her but just talking/singing over her when she was trying to get her words out.. View attachment 385966
I agree with you, poor Alessia! She's trying to speak, to formulate at sentence and he's singing and ignoring her. He always talks over people and interrupts them. He's the worst for this with Anna, always talks over her.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
So what happened to Alessia’s tooth??
According to a story Anna posted on Insta yesterday or the day before, it had been wobbly for while as she and Andrea (I assume, Anna just said brother but we know those two get up to mischief) bumped heads really hard. I guess with Alessia thumb sucking it loosened the tooth more and more to the point where it has now just fallen out at 3 years old.

i’m so glad i found this thread because i rant to my OH about this family and he obviously doesn’t know what the hell im talking about😂

i totally agree jonothan is projecting his dream childhood of being openly gay and accepted as ‘who he is’ from such a young age onto eduardo, makes me sick when alessia is trying to talk to them and they so clearly ignore her to the point she gets frustrated, emilia seems to just keep talking to anna when anna’s blanking her out, 4 kids all fighting to get a word in with a mother who couldn’t care less!
i can’t believe alessias tooth has fallen out at 3! i have a 3 year old i would of cried, how was she on her own long enough for them to not realise? emilia was centre of attention but now she’s a good little girl allll attention is on eduardo.
im also so disgusted she’s sending her children to school when surely they’re open for essential workers? as a care worker struggling with child care every week as i’m terrified to send my child to school it’s honestly appalling to see from ‘influencers’🤢
Nurseries are open for ALL children in England. I work in a pre-school and it just seems like normal with the amount of children in. Some parents have kept their child(ren) off or are only sending them in when they're working. With the nanny and two parents at home, the youngest two don't need to be in nursery! Primary and secondary(?) schools are open for key worker and vulnerable children.
It is so sad to see the children get ignored when their parents are talking to a camera or just not bothered. No wonder they act up for attention and talk all over one another as that's the only time they get noticed.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Years ago I used to follow Sam Schuerman, her daughter Lilly i think was 3 at the time when she had one of her front teeth knocked out. Sam took her straight to the dentist and was told it would be at least 3 years maybe more until her central incisors come through. It stuck in my mind as I thought poor kid will be really gappy also it can cause all sorts of problems when the teeth do finally come through.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So I seen people saying this on discord about Alessia getting upset at Jonathan singing frozen, i watched the end of the vlog with that bit in and to me it seemed like she was getting upset that her dad just wasn’t listening to her but just talking/singing over her when she was trying to get her words out.. View attachment 385966
Also, what's with Holly's comment. Who says send your precious kiddos to me. Yuck. Those poor kids.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I have to disagree, I don’t think Jonathan will use the “I’m coming out” storyline, despite him knowing that it would absolutely revive the channel. The thing with him is, that, while he has no qualms about throwing Anna and the kids under the bus and release very intimate details about them and showing them in vulnerable situations to get easy money, I don’t think Jonathan would ever want to be subjected to the kind of scrutiny and potential embarrassment he puts his kids and wife through. He thinks he’s too good for that. In his mind he’s this genius filmmaker and way above his props

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
I have to disagree, I don’t think Jonathan will use the “I’m coming out” storyline, despite him knowing that it would absolutely revive the channel. The thing with him is, that, while he has no qualms about throwing Anna and the kids under the bus and release very intimate details about them and showing them in vulnerable situations to get easy money, I don’t think Jonathan would ever want to be subjected to the kind of scrutiny and potential embarrassment he puts his kids and wife through. He thinks he’s too good for that. In his mind he’s this genius filmmaker and way above his props
This is so true.

Reactions: 5
This is so true.
100%

what kind of person puts their eating disordered wife clearly as thumbnails and hints at her being pregnant, yet there are never heaps of stories or embarassing BALD BEFORE 40 vlog titles

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
All for Eduardo wearing dresses and being able to play with whatever toys he likes however why are his parents pushing it SO much. Do they not think about the poor boys future?! He is so young, and say this is just a phase, but there are all these videos plastered all over the internet. Children/teenagers can be very nasty, I would hate the thought of him being bullied later on in school all because his parents have exploited him.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I can’t stop thinking about that recent video where Anna ordered a delivery to her house for just dog food.... for one thing, why was that even necessary to film? Second of all and what is really bothering me (besides the fact the she used up a spot in the deliveries and couldn’t just go to the damn store herself for dog food...) they filmed the delivery guy showing his face and everything!!! Like did he consent to having his image plastered all over their disgusting platform?? I think not! Why would they think for a second this is okay? I sure as hell would try to sue the tit out of them if I ever found out they filmed me without my knowing and uploaded it on the internet without my consent.
I’m not defending her but we order our pet products through Fetch and it either comes via Ocado or a courier, but I do agree about filming the delivery man.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The thumbnail for basically every single vlog being an unflattering screenshot of Anna is so creepy. Clearly wanting the creeps to not only prey on his children but be attracted to his trophy wife. You'd think it was her channel judging by the thumbnails. He's so sinister with the thumbnails and insensitive clickbait titles.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Years ago I used to follow Sam Schuerman, her daughter Lilly i think was 3 at the time when she had one of her front teeth knocked out. Sam took her straight to the dentist and was told it would be at least 3 years maybe more until her central incisors come through. It stuck in my mind as I thought poor kid will be really gappy also it can cause all sorts of problems when the teeth do finally come through.
Yep, most kids get their front teeth around the age of six or seven. Her mouth is going to be so messed up. I feel so bad for that kid. Her mother messed her mouth up by encouraging the thumbsucking because it looked cute.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.