SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait... you have to be 13 to have a YouTube channel, that’s 5 whole years away..why are they talking about it like it’s next year?
But there are so many kids channels on youtube though so there must be some sort of loop hole.. i bet that will be the next fad.. he's already tried bringing back Anna's channel, tried bringing back daily vlogging, tried doing a podcast, tried doing members only videos..
Maybe next it'll be move onto the children doing challenges, or skits or something else no one will watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
If they try push E1 into a YouTube channel and she’s forced down the “be prim and proper a perfect” on camera route she’ll absolutely go off the rails in her mid to late teens.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I just came across this thread and I’m so disgusted at all this. It’s awful how those kids are being treated and something really does need done by SS. And Jonathan being 90% gay but he liked girls wouldn’t that make him Bisexual? Seems a bit strange especially as the live was deleted, obviously Anna wasn’t too happy
What happened on the live?? 👀

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know where I can watch the Stacey Dooley documentary on them?

Reactions: 3
He said he is 99% (i heard it like that - or it could be 90 🤷‍♀️) gay except the fact he likes girls. He said it also in one of the vlogs - the one they had a car chat - maybe someone can refer to it? The live was basically the same BS..

also, the educated succsesses as they are, they said a well known fact that people who are saying E2 should not wear dresses are homophobic (repeated several times with voice going louder with every time) and wearing dresses has nothing to do with sexuality.. so yes, i call bs.

He said he is 99% gay except the fact he likes girls. He said it also in one of the vlogs - the one they had a car chat. The live was basically the same BS.. added

• Sad
Reactions: 8
J will 100% screw up his kids future careers and education attempting to force them into a career on YouTube to make him money. Didn’t he say multiplie times that he thinks school is a waste of time?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Just seen her story from this morning trying to do bicep curls. I didn’t see the story last time it was mentioned on here. You aren’t supposed to move your entire arm, Anna, just your lower arm to engage your biceps. What she’s doing will cause strain and damage.
She just swings the dumbbell, surely she could google how to do it properly?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can't make this tit up. 🤦‍♀️ This comment on J's latest IG post. "He'll be a proper man" 🤔 So what is a proper man then? I thought all the SJs fans were so woke and progressive. I truly believe J is bisexual and maybe even suffers from his own gender identity issue. He'll never admit it fully but will keep hinting at it like his 90% gay statement. Just think of all the attention and views he'd get if he came out and his wife stood by him. There is zero sexual chemistry between them so I'm sure Anna could care less. Do it for the views J. No better way to support your son being who he really is then by you being who you really are.

Screenshot_20210115-075653_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe he's sowing the seeds for his next big storyline, which is a Philip Schofield-esque coming out.
Maybe he'll claim trolls have threatened to out him so he's having to do it himself before he's ready.

Now I'm just giving him ideas 🤦🏼‍♀️!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jonathan is definitely batting for the other team (and there is nothing wrong with that). My issue lies with the fact that he seems to be projecting himself onto Eduardo and living out his desires through his son, consequently denying Eduardo the right to his own identity.

Eduardo (and his siblings) are entitled to privacy, and should be granted such as they grow up and figure out who they are. The fact that Jonathan and Anna deprive them of this is sick.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
He said he is 99% (i heard it like that - or it could be 90 🤷‍♀️) gay except the fact he likes girls. He said it also in one of the vlogs - the one they had a car chat - maybe someone can refer to it? The live was basically the same BS..

also, the educated succsesses as they are, they said a well known fact that people who are saying E2 should not wear dresses are homophobic (repeated several times with voice going louder with every time) and wearing dresses has nothing to do with sexuality.. so yes, i call bs.

He said he is 99% gay except the fact he likes girls. He said it also in one of the vlogs - the one they had a car chat. The live was basically the same BS.. added
So he's bi then?

Reactions: 3
If I was Anna and truly a loving wife I would be devastated if my husband said about being 90% gay, just shows how much she loves him and is probably hoping that it is the new money spinner.
Also how can someone be 90% gay, I asked my son who is 100% gay if it was at all possible he said Jono is not gay he is bi.

Reactions: 21
J will 100% screw up his kids future careers and education attempting to force them into a career on YouTube to make him money. Didn’t he say multiplie times that he thinks school is a waste of time?
I think he has already screwed them up, it will only get worse if he forces them into getting a YouTube channel, I dread to think just how screwed up they will all be in 10yrs time. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So he's bi then?
In my opinion he's too creepy with young girls to be fully gay. That's why I think he's actually attracted to both. He also seems to be desperate for any attention from anyone because he gets non from his wife. His young minions give him the ego strokes he needs so he's happy to entertain their affection.

If I was Anna and truly a loving wife I would be devastated if my husband said about being 90% gay, just shows how much she loves him and is probably hoping that it is the new money spinner.
Also how can someone be 90% gay, I asked my son who is 100% gay if it was at all possible he said Jono is not gay he is bi.
I fully agree with your son. That aside J seems to think gay men are all flamboyant and feminine. That is so far from the truth. Plenty of gay men are manly men who most wouldn't even know were gay just passing them on the street. J definitely falls under the feminine category though. I think he would like to be more flamboyant wearing makeup and sequins but he views it as admitting to his gay tendencies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
It's all getting weirder and more desperate by the day. Unfollowed them on all platforms, not interested in watching their antics will catch up here.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wait... you have to be 13 to have a YouTube channel, that’s 5 whole years away..why are they talking about it like it’s next year?
I'm hoping that in five years time there will be laws to protect kids from being exploited by their parents on social media.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.