SacconeJolys #35 Exposing kids for views, using Eduardo as my muse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone wanna own up to this? šŸ˜† šŸ¦·
Anna said they talked about someone contacting social serves bc they let Eddie wear dresses. Of course they twisted the real reason I'm sure. I'm surprised SS would even contact them considering Jonathan making out like they have a great relationship and treat every complaint ass trolling. Anna conveniently "accidentally" deleted the live instead of saving it. Sure Anna.

Hope I'm allowed to post this? If not I'll delete but someone on another board made their user name "Jonathan's rotten tooth"!!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Who else sees Jonathan going about making a whole thing about going to get this tooth fixed now with everyone commenting about it. Iā€™m calling it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think Jonathan's thin cloth mask, that definitely doesn't have any certifications and provides little to no protection other than reminding people to keep their distance, has ever been washed/disinfected in all the months he's been seen wearing it?

And Alessia's missing tooth just breaks my heart, that poor girl will have to eat and live like this for what could be years, plus the fact that having a gap for so long will mess up her permanent tooth coming in. She already has the narrow palate because of the stress thumb sucking, now they've burdened her with even more issues just because they can't be arsed :(

And Anna trying to be funny is the most cringiest thing ever! šŸ˜³

oh and again Anna spinning the truth, NO ONE has reported you to SS because E2 is wearing dresses! Just like no one has ridiculed or left hate comments because of what he wears, it's the pair of you who is EXPLOITING him that has been reported and commented on! Stop gaslighting! Or are they really that thick that they don't get the huge difference between the two?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Do you think Jonathan's thin cloth mask, that definitely doesn't have any certifications and provides little to no protection other than reminding people to keep their distance, has ever been washed/disinfected in all the months he's been seen wearing it?

And Alessia's missing tooth just breaks my heart, that poor girl will have to eat and live like this for what could be years, plus the fact that having a gap for so long will mess up her permanent tooth coming in. She already has the narrow palate because of the stress thumb sucking, now they've burdened her with even more issues just because they can't be arsed :(

And Anna trying to be funny is the most cringiest thing ever! šŸ˜³
did she pull it out? or how did it come out?

Reactions: 4
Oooh, I'm happy to hear SS have been in touch with this pair of imbeciles, hope now they are on SS radar?

I mentioned a few posts back about reporting them, didn't know how to go about it though, glad someone has. šŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oooh, I'm happy to hear SS have been in touch with this pair of imbeciles, hope now they are on SS radar?

I mentioned a few posts back about reporting them, didn't know how to go about it though, glad someone has. šŸ‘
They've been reported to SS so many times through the years, they've also been reported to their school as recent as last year if I remember correctly. Absolutely nothing has come from it sadly. Jonathan and Anna like to brag how they have "an open relationship with SS" because they've been reported so many times and that SS just call them and ask them if what they've heard is true and then Anna says "no" and that's it. Hard to imagine that SS would simply take the word of the accused abuser, but that's what Anna and Jonathan tell us.

So I wouldn't get my hopes up too much :/

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
anyone seen the caption of jonothanā€™s latest instagram post? seems he really is trying to make people think eduardo is a mini me

• Angry
Reactions: 14
anyone seen the caption of jonothanā€™s latest instagram post? seems he really is trying to make people think eduardo is a mini me
Just reminded me of something he said on live earlier (which doesnā€™t look like itā€™s been saved and posted even though they said they would?!) Jon said how he was 90% gay apart from the fact he fancied girls, then put his arm around an awkwardly laughing Anna. Who says that?!

Heā€™s definitely projecting a lot on to Wardo isnā€™t he?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Just reminded me of something he said on live earlier (which doesnā€™t look like itā€™s been saved and posted even though they said they would?!) Jon said how he was 90% gay apart from the fact he fancied girls, then put his arm around an awkwardly laughing Anna. Who says that?!

heā€™ll definitely go the same way as Phillip Schofield

Reactions: 27

Isn't that a homophobic thing of Jono to say though? 90% gay except that he doesn't like the same sex. The only definition of being gay is attraction to the same sex. It has nothing to do with one's interests- that is very stereotypical and homophobic of him.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

šŸ˜± something tells me Anna didnā€™t delete that live accidentally? These two are loose cannons when live and unedited and it wouldnā€™t surprise me if Jonathan regretted saying that ( donā€™t think Anna would be embarrassed, sheā€™s not only detached from her inner mother but also from her sexuality, donā€™t think sheā€™d even care if Jā€™s gay, heā€™s done so many cringe things and walks around in leggings and stinky jumpers, yet she never seems to be embarrassed in the slightest. Sheā€™s too preoccupied with herself)

Anyone who saw the live can tell us more about what they said? šŸ™

Reactions: 23

Yes! And he said I was Eduardo when I was at school I was that kid.

how the kids at eduardos school are very accepting

they were complaining about people wasting SS time by reporting them.

They think they are getting so much hate because people are bored during lockdown. Anna gets it sheā€™s bored too.

If the kids hate them when they grow up for putting all this money in the bank then so be it. Iā€™d rather they hated us for that than anything else.

kids love being in the videos and Emilia is almost old enough to have her own platform, will they still get these comments then. (scary! This will be the next angle selling Emiliaā€™s channel)

Eduardo doesnā€™t need these negative comments (even though they are the ones reading them to him)

They were basically playing victim, poor Eduardo getting all this hate when really he isnā€™t and the negative comments are against them but they never address that. That poor child thinking all this is his fault when itā€™s nothing to do with him

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Jonathan keeps saying he was like Eduardo, then why not look after him better instead of throwing this all online for the bullies to find ?? Idiot.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

They think they are getting so much hate because people are bored during lockdown. Anna gets it sheā€™s bored too.

If the kids hate them when they grow up for putting all this money in the bank then so be it. Iā€™d rather they hated us for that than anything else.

kids love being in the videos and Emilia is almost old enough to have her own platform, will they still get these comments then. (scary! This will be the next angle selling Emiliaā€™s channel)

Eduardo doesnā€™t need these negative comments (even though they are the ones reading them to him)

They were basically playing victim, poor Eduardo getting all this hate when really he isnā€™t and the negative comments are against them but they never address that. That poor child thinking all this is his fault when itā€™s nothing to do with him
What they don't understand is the kids may hate them not for putting money in the bank, but for choosing money over their privacy, their mental health, and a normal childhood where they do not have to perform like circus monkeys and earn a living for their parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 39

what a pair of patronisng horrors

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Sorry but Anna is bored during lockdown... yet spends every complaining that she has to homeschool the kids. How can she be bored if sheā€™s homeschooling them for 3-5 hours a day. I smell šŸ’©

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.