Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scoobie

VIP Member
This has probably been answered but i thought they lived in England (idk i haven't watched them in 3 years). How are her kids still going to school? I thought it was a blanket no school across the UK right now.
Nursery schools are still open - I believe technically to all children. A lot of parents have made the decision to keep their babies/toddlers home if they don’t have to go out to work/aren’t key workers.

Looks like A&J have decided they’re above taking extra precautions. They’ve probably decided that because they’re paying outrageous private fees, they’ll send them in regardless.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Who taught this kid to be so superficial at only 6!? 🤔 I can take 1 guess. How sad that he looks at his grandmother as "ugly" because she doesn't have long styled hair and wear loads of makeup like his mother. Anna must talk about appearances and what makes someone Beautiful loads for her 6 yr old to feel this way. His idea of beauty is already so messed up and his parents will only make it worse.
P.s. Anna looks way more like her mother then she cares to admit.
Screenshot_20210118-161548_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
So the timeline is: The doctor said she may miscarry on the plane -> when they arrived she posed in their bathroom in a bikini saying how much her bump had grown -> walking around in white dungarees a few days later while she now says she was miscarrying? But then she was miscarrying again or still back at home, when she was on her bed in her booty shorts? I still remember her laughing so hard and pulling a face when she said she bled all over? Am I remembering this correctly?
Yup, and the forums went nuts over it. We suspected they messed about with the timeline and she actually miscarried before they left? Who in their right mind would walk around in white shorts and go on a flight when about to miscarry? I also remember Jonathan filming himself outside in the garden saying 'it is happening now', looking up at their bedroom at the rental. I mean.... wtaf?

• Angry
  • Wow

rach1903

Jono giving me the creeps in their latest TikTok. Honestly the faces he pulls and the way he is clinging on to Eduardo is just weird. And please tell me he didn’t show Eduardo those comments calling him a freak?! I think his treatment of his son is emotional abuse.

• Wow
  • Sad

Mickey123

VIP Member
Sorry if this is old news but how did Sina break her back??
I believe they showed the dogs getting into a scuffle and somehow she hurt her back. He had a video of it, but it really didn't show much. I really don't know if I believe that video or if one of the kids/nannies accidentally hurt her.

Has anyone actually seen any comments that have called Eddy a freak? I have never in all the years of looking at comments seen anyone call him any names. Jojo is sick to use this word against his son when I don't believe anyone has ever attacked Eddy verbally. It's like he is trying hard to start something. Also, these apps like tik tok and Instagram allowing him to post shit like this needs to stop. How can they let this type of behavior from a parent go on?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Oooh, I'm happy to hear SS have been in touch with this pair of imbeciles, hope now they are on SS radar?

I mentioned a few posts back about reporting them, didn't know how to go about it though, glad someone has. 👍
They've been reported to SS so many times through the years, they've also been reported to their school as recent as last year if I remember correctly. Absolutely nothing has come from it sadly. Jonathan and Anna like to brag how they have "an open relationship with SS" because they've been reported so many times and that SS just call them and ask them if what they've heard is true and then Anna says "no" and that's it. Hard to imagine that SS would simply take the word of the accused abuser, but that's what Anna and Jonathan tell us.

So I wouldn't get my hopes up too much :/

• Wow
  • Sad

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
She's a vapid narcissistic bitch! And the kids hear everything! I remember on one vlog ,Emilia who was about 5 years old said she wished she was blonde!

Yeh, a tattoo of a fucking ugly squid that Anna actually likes to eat at restaurants!

You would think if she was so hurt and upset about the " miscarriage " , she would appreciate, love and nurture the four children that she has got!!
A million percent spot on 👏👏

Although Jono milked the miscarriage as much as he could (disgusting and bizarre behaviour in my opinion) but Anna isn't some meek little wallflower who just willingly goes along with what he says and wants. Yes, she's all about having a comfortable lifestyle and doing as little as possible but is also very shrewd. It's easy to lose sight that this is the same woman that breaks chairs when she's in a huff and leaves out broken glass for Jono to step on!
She behaved all innocent in the Stacey Dooley documentary and pulled the wool over a lot of peoples eyes with them even feeling sorry for her. Anna is a dreadful mother and role model. Her and Jono are just as bad as each other but in differing ways.

The comment she made on her latest insta pic about being proud to be Eduardo's mum and thanking him for choosing her...boy, she's certainly changed her tune. Not long ago she was mocking him when he was dying to go to the toilet when she was driving, occasions filmed with her being such a mean girl mocking him along with Emilia, I could list a million instances. Then suddenly he's the star of their show and suddenly she's sharing gushing and disingenuous posts?
We believe you Anna, honest.

• Heart
  • Sick

Debbiedownerrrr

I couldn’t upload the video but if you do have tiktok go to this guys page. He’s made a video about the exploitation of lil Eddie.... jono has fucked up, he’s pushed for the tiktok views so much they’re fast becoming the most disliked (family) tiktok account. Oppps. Tiktok comments are brutal too.

• Heart
I feel like Anna isn't into Eduardo wearing dresses. There are approximately three pictures on her IG feed of him in "girl" clothes and one of them is an ad. I think she knows the backlash it's bringing in the comments, or she's upset she can't have her perfect picture family of 2 girls and 2 boys.

So I seen people saying this on discord about Alessia getting upset at Jonathan singing frozen, i watched the end of the vlog with that bit in and to me it seemed like she was getting upset that her dad just wasn’t listening to her but just talking/singing over her when she was trying to get her words out.. View attachment 385966
I agree with you, poor Alessia! She's trying to speak, to formulate at sentence and he's singing and ignoring her. He always talks over people and interrupts them. He's the worst for this with Anna, always talks over her.

• Angry

willow2012

horrified by the tik toks now. In the most recent one, E2 is walking down the street in a dress no jacket or tights JUST so Jonathan can make a tiktok - ‘oh no Eduardo you can’t wear a coat outside in FREEZING weather you need to show your dress because otherwise the TikTok won’t make sense’

Majority of people don’t think u we’re forcing the dresses or at least to begin with you werent. But you’re FORCING the videos. This child is meant to be doing home learning. Not constantly being told to put a dress on and film a rehearsed tik tok. Honestly hope something gets done for youtuber / influencer child rights. I’m so sorry for all these kids - they deserve better. They deserve not having to work for their parents 24/7, putting on a show.
I really do feel for them

• Sad
  • Angry

abcdabcd

VIP Member
And the fact that Jonathan straight up LIED! The vlog is titled SHE GOT COVID. Of course we all knew no one close to him that he cares about got the virus, but it clearly implied that someone HAS the virus. And he wonders why people question everything he says, OF COURSE people do, he constantly lies and deceives!

Imagine being their cleaner, having to scrub Jonathan and Anna's sh!tty toilets and then they make money by using you and share your personal health situation! Pretty sure they have everyone working for them sign NDAs, but they don't give a shi!t when it's about someone else's privacy. Who thinks they'll cut her in on this vlog's profits that they clearly only generated because of using her?

• Angry

abcdabcd

VIP Member
she did say they went to florida a couple of days after they went to the doctor. i remember her saying that the doctor had said she may miscarry on the plane. this may had been taken long into the trip after it had happened. 🤷🏼‍♀️
So the timeline is: The doctor said she may miscarry on the plane -> when they arrived she posed in their bathroom in a bikini saying how much her bump had grown -> walking around in white dungarees a few days later while she now says she was miscarrying? But then she was miscarrying again or still back at home, when she was on her bed in her booty shorts? I still remember her laughing so hard and pulling a face when she said she bled all over? Am I remembering this correctly?

• Wow
  • Sad

Scar14

VIP Member
They really see themselves as victims in every single situation. Their cleaner is off isolating because she’s been in contact with a positive covid case, yet they’re the victims because now they have to clean their own house themselves, despite doing nothing all day. Jonathan can do a little tweet to make a joke about it, but they forget they film themselves daily, we literally SEE that they do nothing all day. People are literally dying, people are losing family members, nhs staff are working 50+ hours a week, but yes, it’s the saccone jolys that are the victims because they have to actually look after their kids, they have to sit next to them while they get homeschooled online.
Exploiting Eduardo wearing dresses is the most work and effort Jonathan has ever put into anything in his life.

• Sad

Scandalous_Purpose

you know.. it would be nice to see jonathan do a tiny bit of cleaning too. they’re all for breaking gender norms and jonathan should know how to wash his own clothes, he’s 40 something. but i guess he doesn’t as he wore that grim blue jumper for like 10 days straight 🤮

• Sick

Mickey123

VIP Member
Andy threw a fit a few weeks back when he was given a placemat that had flaws. His mother's face has a few blemishes so he's ready to throw her out lol! This is a behavior that he's seen and is learning. If they are not careful they are going to end up with a child that thinks everything in his life needs to be perfect. Perfectionism leads to things like disordered eating, constant dissatisfaction with life, etc.. He's two! No two year old should be pointing out imperfections in anyone. I had three kids and if I had a spot on my face they'd look at it with concern and ask what it was and did it hurt. They wanted to make sure I was okay, they weren't judgy about it.

• Sad

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it here but radiantbritt has uploaded a youtube video a few weeks ago. We need to talk about the sacconejolys.
Oh wow she really hits all the nails on the head with this. Here's the link, its a decent watch!!

• Heart