Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scar14

VIP Member
He’s done this before, made out that Eduardo doesn’t have a gender, yet continue to call him/he. He 100% does it for views and I don’t understand how people can’t see that. This family is vile, they honestly make me so angry

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Hillary101

How about Anna’s IG stories on Sunday about poor E2 commenting and noticing her blemishes and makeup. It does seem a bit odd of a character trait. Then she said he pitched a fit when he was dropped off for daycare. Seems like E2 is extremely sensitive, it stinks that he’s learned to care so much about superficial looks. But kids pick up what their parents model. 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad

plumbob

It's so fucking gross to use Covid as a clickbait title. How low can they get?? Also bizarre that they were even still allowed a cleaner!

• Angry

Cooke_ie

Wait... you have to be 13 to have a YouTube channel, that’s 5 whole years away..why are they talking about it like it’s next year?
I'm hoping that in five years time there will be laws to protect kids from being exploited by their parents on social media.

• Sad

Heidi77

VIP Member
I am baffled as to why she's ditched her own channel, especially now that they're having financial struggles. I first started watching her in 2011 & I really enjoyed her content; it was well thought out and fun, and you could tell she was really passionate about fashion and styling and took it (semi) seriously. I'd say after Eduardo was born I noticed her content gradually dwindling... I mostly just watched Anna's channel but I pretty much stopped watching both after that, as without bringing the children in it, I noticed so much of a change in her. It was like she didn't care anymore. She has so much potential and it's so sad she's just let it go to waste. She's lost her identity and purpose as well as her passion I feel... She looked so much more put together and sophisticated in her early 20s; now she dresses like a teenager. She's regressed so much. It'd do her so much good to try and get her spark back; or even search for new hobbies and interests. She has so much time on her hands that could be better spent providing for her family and/or focussing on bettering herself.
She's lazy end of. She said before if they didn't vlog she would have been a housewife yet she pays someone to do all the things a housewife does because she hates it. Get a job you lazy cow.

• Sad

orlyb1310

VIP Member
God, just looked at the Ticktok, wish I hadn't they are absolutely disgusting, just why is this allowed, 😡

Look at this poor little boys face, he looks so sad & unwell, 😢 he should be playing with games and toys, instead he is made to dress as a girl and perform so his fucker of a dad can get off on it. 😡 😡
He looks so exhausted. So little life behind those eyes and he's only a baby :( why is nobody close to them intervening?? Strange, strange family, the lot of them :/

• Sad

Kren9

Chatty Member
Yup, and the forums went nuts over it. We suspected they messed about with the timeline and she actually miscarried before they left? Who in their right mind would walk around in white shorts and go on a flight when about to miscarry? I also remember Jonathan filming himself outside in the garden saying 'it is happening now', looking up at their bedroom at the rental. I mean.... wtaf?
I can tell you from my own personal experience of having a miscarriage and talking with others who have also gone through a miscarriage that is definitely NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOR to act like she did after her doctor told her she lost the baby. Unless deep inside she was actually relieved...? Omg just looking at that photo of her beaming from ear to ear in her white dungaree shorts... 🤢 That is not a mother that is grieving.... I don’t care what anyone says. That is a sick “creature” I’m not even going to refer to her as a woman. NOBODY in their right normal mind would be posing for photos like that smiling like a clown (in white crotch suffocating clothing for that matter) as they are “miscarrying.” Like GTFO.....

• Heart
  • Angry

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Just when you thought they couldn’t get more insufferable. How embarrassing of them to complain about their cleaner isolating. As well as click baiting that it’s Anna that has Covid. No respect for the millions that have died?? Should never click bait an illness you absolute moron
Both anna and Jonathan are absolutely disgusting for complaining about this, when they have no job and are home all day as well as sending younger two to nursery, there was no reason to moan, imagine how their cleaner might feel seeing them complain like that 😞😡

• Angry
  • Sad

pineapples22

I don't see why Anna can't get a job. Jonathan, as shit as he is and however much I wish he wouldn't, is actually bringing in all the income they have by filming, editing and putting them out there. They're all doomed before they start though because he's manic and unprofessional. Anna is the one who could make money if she tried but can't be arsed to do more than put lipstick on for an ad or something. She doesn't work, she's never had any ambition to or tried hard. She also doesn't even parent. She has a full time nanny for that. She does nothing! I see lots of comments about Jonathan should get a job, and he totally should, but Anna should too. Even before him! Leave him at home making the failing vlogs that are still (somehow!) dragging money in while she goes and does something productive. I'm sure the kids would appreciate having the ice maiden out of the house for a bit and they can get some colouring pencils out or get muddy and have some fun

first time poster, long time lurker, but in jonathan’s instagram story of the younger two playing and jumping on the bed, you can literally hear anna saying “guys maybe it’s a good idea to do that downstairs”, she’s literally telling her toddlers to go downstairs and jump like maniacs on their own just so they’re out of her hair. They could seriously hurt themselves, (no wonder they’re always bruised and poor A1’s tooth is missing). If she says that with the camera on imagine how she says it turned off, Very worried about the poor two little ones, they seem to have to entertain themselves constantly. Any normal mother would get off their phone and jump on the bed with them.

i used to watch them every day when E1 and E2 were small but now it just seems they literally couldn’t give a rats ass about the younger two as long as they aren’t annoying them and she can sit on her phone doing nothing.

• Angry
  • Sad

ashqim

Chatty Member
They are both confused. On vlogs both he and Anna continue to divide and categorise their children as boys and girls. Anna is always saying "good boy" and "good girl", Jono is always referring to E2 as a "girl" or "daughter". Yet on his tik toks and instagram posts he tries to imply E2 is exploring with gender identity. This makes it so apparent this is all for views and financial gain, as the real story in their house is all about categorising children by gender. Let's not forget their recent car rant where Jono said that the way E2 dresses doesn't mean he is "bloody gay". I think we all know that but he clearly doesn't as he seems to constantly confuse gender identity and sexual orientation. Neither topic should be up for discussion with a 6 year old.

• Heart
  • Sad

shayshay

Drives me nuts when people say home schooling - you’re not schooling your children! If they have zoom lessons it’s called at home learning. You might have to help them like you would when they have homework but you are no teacher!

• Sad

Heidi77

VIP Member
Joan has proudly admitted that he's been fired from several jobs. Judging by his shit photoshop efforts and those dodgy arrows he puts in the thumbnail there is no chance of him getting a job in graphic design. My 10 year old would do a better job.

Reactions: 25

paolo

Chatty Member
Except if you listen to Jonathan's version of what he called his sexual abuse story it wasn't sexual abuse at all.
He was 18 or 19 and said after a night of drinking and partying with his mates and the supposed assulter they went back to a flat where he by his own will chose to get naked and in bed with this man who according to his band mates was very known by all of them to be gay including Jonathan. He said they started doing things and he started to feel uncomfortable and asked that they stop and they did. The man then proceeded to get himself off next to Jonathan who was still in the bed. All he had to do was get up and leave. The man didn't threaten him or force him to stay. He had a gay encounter that he tried to use to jump on the me-too movement to gain sympathy and attention.
I'd just add that the man who Jon had the rendezvous with was someone who had clout in town and Jon thought getting with him would help his boy band aspirations.
It turns out there is ONE thing Jon won't do for money!

• Haha
  • Angry

prinnygrace

VIP Member
I just can’t watch Anna’s workouts. Her form is absolutely shocking even when she’s going easy stuff. She’s going to really hurt herself if she isn’t careful.

Burnbook94

Chatty Member
God I couldn’t imagine somebody with such small dick energy as Jonathan making me cry. He must be a real nightmare behind the scenes. I think that clarifies why Anna’s the one that gets all the sponsorships and not him

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
Maybe he's sowing the seeds for his next big storyline, which is a Philip Schofield-esque coming out.
Maybe he'll claim trolls have threatened to out him so he's having to do it himself before he's ready.

Now I'm just giving him ideas 🤦🏼‍♀️!!

• Haha