Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ailia

Chatty Member
Hi all, never posted on here but seeing everyone’s comments has really opened my eyes. I used to watch their channel from around the time E2 was born (I know they were problematic back then as well) up until some point last year where I guess I just had enough of it, A&J have changed so much from who they used to be, A especially as she used to be more reserved and strict and I remember thinking she is the complete opposite to J, the Vlogs used to have nice calming music and used to be good content but now it’s just chaos, the youngest 2 seem feral and the parenting style has completely changed from when the E’s were little, I actually feel bad that E1 has to share a room with A1 as she seems to enjoy creating a new mess each week (foundation carpet). As for exploiting E2 dressing up I think it’s disgusting and shameful on their part, I know he used to like dresses when he was younger and still does now but does he really want to be all dolled up with fake hair and makeup everyday? Remember this kid is 6 years old and the last thing they should be doing is confusing him. It all just seems like a desperate attempt for money now instead of a job they enjoy, it’s all very sad.

Edit- also if you feel the need to tell your son that to be more feminine you need to have your hair and makeup done then that’s really sad and deffo shows Anna’s insecurities, I barely wear makeup and maybe do my hair every now and then but I’m still a girl. Sad that her insecurities are being forced onto her children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I don't think there will be another baby. They've portrayed themselves as incompetent parents to the 4 they have. They both also understand the financial implications of another baby even though there's a good chance they will get a lot of #gifted and #ad products for the child (in the beginning at least).
J is definitely fully aware of how fucked his situation is and is probably scrambling for a steady income now since all the kids are in school and it's only going to get worse from now.
On a more superficial note, A can't pair the child up with anyone and will lose her mind trying to take care of one after 12 months of breastfeeding.

Maybe they will go down the Squid route to bring in views. Hopefully not though, but they're using Eduardo already, so I can't even put it past them.

Also let's be honest, what are the chances that A has touched J apart from the vlogs? Even a cash cow baby just might not be enough reason now lol.

aww poor anna has to clean her own house, i feel so bad for her. What about all the cleaning she has in her ‘schedule’, is she just showing us her workers schedule?

imagine complaining because a cleaner can’t come into work because of COVID, the absolute privilege. My mum got Covid from working in the hospital taking care of covid patients and now we all have to isolate and nobody can go to work in our house. She wouldn’t know what the actual pain of covid brings to households if it hit her in the face.

• Sad
  • Heart

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
Yes didn’t he get a load of desks in the annex or start looking for office space, saying he had some sort of huge business he was setting up?!

and let’s not forget the movie (countdown?) that not a single film festival wanted...
He really thought he was the next Quentin Tarantino when he made that shocking movie! 😂 Even the premise of it wasn't original. He always has to copy others.
Who could forget the poster for it with all the spelling errors, that still gives me a chuckle. So unprofessional 😄🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

ashqim

Chatty Member
Jono going on in last night's vlog about how they have had amazing experiences by building their business and "travelled the world". I am sorry but I wouldn't call them world travellers. I have been to more countries than they have, as have many people lol. They have never been to any eastern country, the only European countries they have been to are Italy (and maybe passed by a few on a cruise once), which is barely anything considering they have lived in Europe their whole lives. Never been to Canada or the Caribbean. It's been the USA a few times and Italy plus one cruise to Cuba and Mexico lol.

I think he is having trouble coming to terms that their free ride is over. They have made foolish choices with their money. That's why he is trying so hard to big himself up on tik tok by bragging how he got 1 M followers there in a year and reinvented himself- that's only because of his youtube fanbase and pimping his children out there.

• Sad
  • Heart

Sparklespink

Just reminded me of something he said on live earlier (which doesn’t look like it’s been saved and posted even though they said they would?!) Jon said how he was 90% gay apart from the fact he fancied girls, then put his arm around an awkwardly laughing Anna. Who says that?!

He’s definitely projecting a lot on to Wardo isn’t he?!
Yes! And he said I was Eduardo when I was at school I was that kid.

how the kids at eduardos school are very accepting

they were complaining about people wasting SS time by reporting them.

They think they are getting so much hate because people are bored during lockdown. Anna gets it she’s bored too.

If the kids hate them when they grow up for putting all this money in the bank then so be it. I’d rather they hated us for that than anything else.

kids love being in the videos and Emilia is almost old enough to have her own platform, will they still get these comments then. (scary! This will be the next angle selling Emilia’s channel)

Eduardo doesn’t need these negative comments (even though they are the ones reading them to him)

They were basically playing victim, poor Eduardo getting all this hate when really he isn’t and the negative comments are against them but they never address that. That poor child thinking all this is his fault when it’s nothing to do with him

• Angry
  • Sad

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Jonathan keeps saying he was like Eduardo, then why not look after him better instead of throwing this all online for the bullies to find ?? Idiot.

• Angry
  • Sad
i’m so glad i found this thread because i rant to my OH about this family and he obviously doesn’t know what the hell im talking about😂

i totally agree jonothan is projecting his dream childhood of being openly gay and accepted as ‘who he is’ from such a young age onto eduardo, makes me sick when alessia is trying to talk to them and they so clearly ignore her to the point she gets frustrated, emilia seems to just keep talking to anna when anna’s blanking her out, 4 kids all fighting to get a word in with a mother who couldn’t care less!
i can’t believe alessias tooth has fallen out at 3! i have a 3 year old i would of cried, how was she on her own long enough for them to not realise? emilia was centre of attention but now she’s a good little girl allll attention is on eduardo.
im also so disgusted she’s sending her children to school when surely they’re open for essential workers? as a care worker struggling with child care every week as i’m terrified to send my child to school it’s honestly appalling to see from ‘influencers’🤢

• Angry

Zelda123

• Haha

CazD

Johnos a manipulative sicko.

Told Eddy already that loads of people hate him. Why tell a child that loads of people hate them?

To make them even more dependent, moreso than a child already is on a parent, and willing to do what Johnno wants to ensure his affection etc??
The fact being that the negative comments are towards Johnathan for making money from his sons gender identity, and not Eduardo as Johnathan made it out to be. Eduardo is a beautiful child and I havnt seen one negative comment towards that child, however Johnathan telling his son that people were saying bad things actually made me feel sick to my stomach! What parent actually puts that sort of doubt into a childs mind!!! But the narcissist likes to believe that it's the veiwers and not him!

• Angry

ashqim

Chatty Member
I would like them to explain exactly what Jono is busy with all day- has he taken on a day job to support the family? He used to do contract work graphic design well after they started daily vlogging in Ireland and only dropped this once they moved. Perhaps he has gone back to this again to supplement their income. Or maybe I am giving him too much credit and he just watches tik tok all day. We know enough about what Anna does all day. But a working man who has time to regularly go to yoga daily (pre lock down)? And time to play on his ps 5....but no time to help with home schooling or household chores so that they would no longer need a nanny....

• Heart

ashqim

Chatty Member
And the fact that Jonathan straight up LIED! The vlog is titled SHE GOT COVID. Of course we all knew no one close to him that he cares about got the virus, but it clearly implied that someone HAS the virus. And he wonders why people question everything he says, OF COURSE people do, he constantly lies and deceives!

Imagine being their cleaner, having to scrub Jonathan and Anna's sh!tty toilets and then they make money by using you and share your personal health situation! Pretty sure they have everyone working for them sign NDAs, but they don't give a shi!t when it's about someone else's privacy. Who thinks they'll cut her in on this vlog's profits that they clearly only generated because of using her?
I reported the video on youtube for being misleading and click baiting COVID for views.

• Heart

RoryGilmore

As sensitive as the subject is I just want to call BS on this.
You’re miscarrying and you’re walking around disney with white dungarees hugging your crotch?! Really?!

As if all the dress wearing posts don’t feel false enough. I can’t believe i used to watcg this family many years ago.

3A1046F3-FA34-430E-9D74-6ECF7DADA664.png

• Angry

ashqim

Chatty Member
Super dad of the week? We should all tweet that BBC guy and tell him all the reasons why he is the OPPOSITE of a super dad!

A super dad protects his children at all costs. A super dad loves and nurtures his children without any other agenda or desire to profit of them. A super dad would never try to earn money off the backs of his kids. A super dad uses his own skills to provide for his family.

• Heart
  • Angry

Burnbook94

Chatty Member
Not caught up, but the cleaning lady doesn't even have the virus, she just came into contact with someone who has. It's just Jonathan's usual clickbait.

Here are Anna's IG stories explaining it if you want to watch anonymously, she's insufferable, the faces she pulls... You can basically mute them, and she's still effing annoying lol

IG Story IG Story I IG Story II IG Story III IG Story IV
Poor Anna ! She has to do ALL the laundry, and clean the house !! Along side taking an Instagram picture every day :( how will she cope with all that hard work she does 😥🥺

• Haha
  • Sad

abcdabcd

VIP Member
don’t italians stereotypically have dark hair??
But she's a super special EXOTIC Italian, you know! Even better than all those NORMAL Italians! Doesn't speak a word Italian, can't even pronounce her own name in Italian, doesn't visit other than when it's a freebie, uses self-tan, but hey, if it makes her feel superior 🙄

Jonathan's really getting desperate, not watching the vlog, but from the thumbnail it just looks like she wiped her makeup from her chin, that's it. But I prefer this way over using the kids! Now if only Jonathan would lower himself and bait with his mishaps and 'imperfections', we know the views tank when he's in the thumbnail, but does it even matter at this point?

“Thank you for choosing me”

How did he “choose” you exactly? She really does take dumb blonde to another level
Notice how it's always ME, ME, ME. Do you love ME? You chose ME. Am I your best friend? Who do you prefer, mummy or daddy? You made ME a mother...

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

JaneRosie

I think they have tried to expand beyond YT-

-they tried investing in Adam and Sabrina Sadiq's used luxury goods business (only 5000 pounds apparently) but didn't have the extra cash to become major shareholders in the company. Anna could have used her social media presence to really advertise Sabrina's products but as usual she hid behind the children and did bare minimum so now Sabrina has hired staff who are social media influencers to talk up her products.
-Jono then tried becoming a children's author and also setting up the Friendliest Friends channel (he had mentioned something at the time about trying to get a cbeebies show or something).
-Then Anna tried to start her own clothing business (remember "Nuvoletta clothing by Anna Saccone" and her Xmas pajamas?).

They have silently tried things but it has not worked out for them, hence he is focusing on tik tok and podcasts now. I am sure they have tried other things too behind the scenes that didn't work out.
Yes didn’t he get a load of desks in the annex or start looking for office space, saying he had some sort of huge business he was setting up?!

and let’s not forget the movie (countdown?) that not a single film festival wanted...

• Haha

Mickey123

VIP Member
It's crazy they cannot control their three-year-old child. She is shown hitting at her dad with a stuffed animal while he laughs and Anal tells her to run. Then she turns around while she's in her room and looks like she wants to hit her mom. Jesus take the wheel, that would never happen in my home. Anal tells her she needs the pull-up and a book, zero discipline. She would have had a pull up put on and the lights out. NO BOOK! How can you reward a child when they went and hauled off and tried to hit their parent. She's not a baby, she's a pre-schooler that needs to learn the difference between right and wrong. If she hits a kid at school because she is not happy about something then it reflects on the parent. We as parents teach our children how to control and manage their emotions. You shut that shit down when they act like that. If not some kid could end up getting hurt because you had zero control over a three-year-old. It's pretty easy to tell a kid they don't get to read with Mommy because they were not kind to their father. If she cries you just walk off and shut the door. Simple.

• Angry
  • Wow

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Apparently in an instagram live that Anna did but conveniently didn't save, they said that social services got contacted because they are putting Eduardo in a dress. I believe the real reason is because people are worried that Eduardo is looking really ill and grey. I think Jonathan in particular just wanted to spin it and keep the 'people are hating on our son for wearing dresses' topic going.
I'm sure they contacted the SS because Eduardo is being exploited, and he looks like he hasn't had a decent meal or a good night sleep in months.

• Sad