Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Not only do they not grow, but they don't develop. They are brainwashed in only liking roleplaying with Barbies and making Tiktoks. No educational toys, no outings (before Covid) that would actually benefit them, no connection with their parents except for when the camera is on. They have all their meals alone, they watch TV alone, they play alone. Their parents are always there, but they might as well not be.
They're being robbed of a real childhood. I'm so glad I could play with barbies one hour and cars or my train set the next and it was never a question of gender, never a camera broadcasting it to millions to have their say, just wholesome playing with what I liked. They're being deprived of the experiences that a lot of us probably cherish and hope to or do give our children. I'm sure none of our parents would've traded happy children for a lifeless big house or birkin bags that don't leave the bedroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Burnbook94

Chatty Member
Sorry but the miscarriage is just another thing they love to exploit for views. Im sure it was a tough thing for them to go through but you know Jonathan saw a big opportunity to make ££ from it just as he is doing with Eduardo

• Angry
  • Sick

Lorny

VIP Member
How can anyone say that this pair work hard? Their minions are brain dead. If they worked hard they would have been able to diversify and taken advantage of their youtube when it was actually successful and made better plans and investments. I actually die of embarrassment with how obsessed a 40 year old man is with making tiktoks.

Muttie

I don’t understand how she’s eating like a toddler and exercising but doesn’t shift this weight she is so desperate to lose?
Because she probably binges in secret but that’s not aesthetically pleasing so doesn’t make the insta story.

(no shaming whatsoever here, but she clearly is not over her ED)

jellytots234

Just reminded me of something he said on live earlier (which doesn’t look like it’s been saved and posted even though they said they would?!) Jon said how he was 90% gay apart from the fact he fancied girls, then put his arm around an awkwardly laughing Anna. Who says that?!

He’s definitely projecting a lot on to Wardo isn’t he?!
he’ll definitely go the same way as Phillip Schofield

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Is it just me or is Alessia always quite upset when Anna picks her up from school? She's very withdrawn and barely speaks, doesn't answer when Anna says something. In the last vlog, Alessia even said she wanted to stay at school :( It must be like heaven for her there, no cameras and phones, adults who listen and care for you, healthy food...

And at breakfast, Andrea was clearly signalling that he needed a wee and didn't want to wee in his nappy, he tried to get up, what does Jonathan do? He just pats him on the head and says 'peepee o peepee, I'm the o peepee' and keeps vlogging his chocolate smeared face 🙄

And Eduardo's sad, confused look when Jonathan said the thing about this being the girl's side of the table (the side where Emilia, Eduardo and Alessia were sitting on) :(

• Sad

Idontknowwhatimdoing

J is acting like these are actually things people say in the comments, acting like he’s protecting his son from ‘trolls’ by making videos like this. The only comments are people asking him to stop for E’s sake and saying how forced it looks. If he really wanted to protect his son from these so called “haterz”, he’d keep this part of his life private, or at least not post about it every five minutes.

Imagine that poor boy being told to act sad for the start of this tiktok because people are being mean about him in the comments. I honestly can’t understand why a father would put money and clout ahead of protecting his child and their mental health and privacy.
Their behaviour is so disgusting. Poor Eduardo. Imagine telling your child that people he doesn’t even know are calling him a freak. And imagine being a parent that’s willingly putting content out for those very comments. Then Imagine most of the time those comments are not even there but you tell your 6 year old that they are. I can’t imagine how I would feel if I put a photo of my child on social media and even 1 person was to comment something hurtful. But even less so can I imagine making up comments and telling them hurtful things people are saying about them. What the hell is actually happening here, it’s every kind of wrong and the complete opposite of what a parent should be doing. And sorry, there’s a lot of imagining in that paragraph!

• Sad
  • Angry

Stitch626

Joe Sugg did an impression of Jonathon (think it’s old) and Jonathon has just called him shit on twitter. His true colours are slipping every time he makes a comment these days! I personally thought Joe nailed it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

addy

I have been uncomfortable with how they have monetised their kids life for as long as I can remember and stopped following them years ago.

I watched Stacey Dooley's documentary and felt that same feeling after years of not seeing them.

Now they have popped up on my TikTok feed and I feel actual upset for how those children are being treated (and weirdly have some affinity to them after seeing them for so long). I just desperately want to take the camera off them and give them all a break. How can they believe that this is okay? How can they believe that if they asked any psychologist (particularly those with experience in LGBT+ and gender fluidity) for their professional opinion, that they would think this is okay?

• Sad

ashqim

Chatty Member
I think they have tried to expand beyond YT-

-they tried investing in Adam and Sabrina Sadiq's used luxury goods business (only 5000 pounds apparently) but didn't have the extra cash to become major shareholders in the company. Anna could have used her social media presence to really advertise Sabrina's products but as usual she hid behind the children and did bare minimum so now Sabrina has hired staff who are social media influencers to talk up her products.
-Jono then tried becoming a children's author and also setting up the Friendliest Friends channel (he had mentioned something at the time about trying to get a cbeebies show or something).
-Then Anna tried to start her own clothing business (remember "Nuvoletta clothing by Anna Saccone" and her Xmas pajamas?).

They have silently tried things but it has not worked out for them, hence he is focusing on tik tok and podcasts now. I am sure they have tried other things too behind the scenes that didn't work out.

• Wow
  • Sad
I remember there being such a strange dynamic in that family when I used to watch them. Zero romantic chemistry between Jonathan and Anna. She just seems so unmaternal? I'm really not convinced she wanted children, especially judging by those old tweets of her being adamant that she only wanted dogs. I know things change but she really doesn't seem motherly, in contrast to Jonathan who is clearly paternal despite his hundreds of flaws as a father. Anna's family didn't really seem to like Jonathan back in the day either. Has this changed? I remember Emma rolling her eyes at the dinner table once when Jonathan was talking, this is going back about 6 or 7 years though. They didn't go to her wedding either, did they? And I remember them barely seeing Jonathan's family at all!
On paper, they have it all. A big house in Surrey, fancy cars, kids in private school, nice holidays every year and a big expendable income for other luxuries (or did, just seen in the highlights that the money seems to be drying up?) yet in reality, they seem miserable. One thing I'll say is as much as I think Anna is an emotionally-absent mother and is lazy af, I hope she fully recovers from her ED one day. I also think if she could reset the clock and have never gotten into this vlogging lifestyle, she would.
I want Anna to be fully recovered too. Jonathan said the other day last year she fully recovered and I almost laughed. I feel like thats bad, but I know its simply not true. She's back to the 5am workouts and small portions. She needs to get proper, professional help.

• Heart

Burnbook94

Chatty Member
If you look at the two younger ones they look somewhat healthy compared to the other two. It’s so unfair to make them share a room with the feral A’s that probably don’t let thé older 2 have a full nights sleep. Give them their own rooms they’re too old to be sharing anyways !!

• Angry
  • Heart

reader87123

VIP Member
Even if Anna wasn't a terrible mother that didn't exploit her children, she still wouldn't be a good fit for New Look. When has she ever mentioned them? Possibly once or twice in the early days in Ireland. A partnership between the two would look ridiculous, just like when she did an AD for F&F clothes. When has Anna ever bought clothes from Tesco? 😂 Oh yeah, when she's paid to.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dop2

Who taught this kid to be so superficial at only 6!? 🤔 I can take 1 guess. How sad that he looks at his grandmother as "ugly" because she doesn't have long styled hair and wear loads of makeup like his mother. Anna must talk about appearances and what makes someone Beautiful loads for her 6 yr old to feel this way. His idea of beauty is already so messed up and his parents will only make it worse.
P.s. Anna looks way more like her mother then she cares to admit.
View attachment 390865
And what 6 year old has ,,his own make-up app”?!

• Angry
  • Wow

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Gleam must have amazing people working for the to be able to polish this t*rd and get businesses to want to work with them. Nobody seems to do any research beyond the Gleam blurb.

• Sad

HilaryC

How can Anna say Andrea looks the least like her? She posted a picture of her as a baby on her stories and she looks EXACTLY like him. Does she really just hate him or something?
Thought the same - same facial features. If anything Eduardo looks the least like her. But she’d never admit that. Anna also looks more like her mom than she’d probably admit. Now that she’s older her body shape is more like her moms. I think she’s really struggling with the inevitable aging and weight gain that can come with it.

• Sad
  • Heart

shayshay

Looks like it could be a birthmark or a burn? Anna looks so happy in these, and pretty healthy. And she looks so much like Emilia. But the state of Jonathan, actually tbh that could be the best picture I've ever seen of him. And looks so out of his league in these. I do think she really looks pretty in these. This style really suits her!
Jonathan is beyond creepy looking. Imagine your sister or daughter bringing him into your family. I’d cry

• Haha
  • Sick

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Remember when Anna said “I basically look like Emilia down there now” after getting her fanny waxed for the first time? Thought that one was missing from those YT videos talking about their creepiest moments.

Oh and I think Jonathan already went ‘there’, there’s a vlog when Emilia was a toddler titled HER FIRST BIKINI!!!
And then last year I think he showed her new panties in a thumbnail 🤢

I wonder which kid is going to be Jonathan’s next victim when he gets bored/is finished with E2 :(

• Sick
  • Sad

orlyb1310

VIP Member
One of the gossip channel vloggers who made a video on them had JJ getting into a Twitter fight with him. However J deleted his comments aftewards.
CCTV in the kids' bedrooms? That is ridiculous. If he's that worried that something's going to happen to the children in their sleep, TAKE THEM OFF THE FUCKING INTERNET. It is awful that they'll go to such extremes just to keep the money machine rolling. No youtuber should have to go to such measures for their safety. If you're giving away that much information that people would be able to get into your child's bedroom and harm them, the answer isn't fucking CCTV, its deleting any trace of your location being identifiable AT THE LEAST. He isn't the prime minister or president or any other high profile figure that are at risk due to the nature of their job. His kids shouldn't have to feel unsafe in their own home for the sake of something as unnecessary as a vlog.

• Heart
  • Wow